Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hey-hey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOL poll!
  POLL, lol??
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:41 pm
Yeah, yeah, I know that I've dissapeared for awhile again.. Not that many of you will know me, if FG4PG's recruiting hasn't died down in the last.. 3, 5, 8 months.. However long it's been. Anyway - I've recently moved out from home.. Goins to college now! =D Super cool. I haven't had a chance to start classes yet, and right now, we have some horrible internet.. That only I and my roomie can get (because it's wirless) We're supposed to be getting some good internet tomorrow, so it's only a temporary thing. Anyway - To those people who probably thought I was ignoring them, I haven't been. Other s**t has been goin' on lately.. Like my dad got into a really bad accident at his work in Colorado.. Dunno if he's going to make it or not. I wanted to go over there to see him, but he said that my education was more important, and that he didn't want me to waste my time driving over there.. So that's been weighing pretty heavily on my mind. Hope ya'll are still the same as you've always been, I.E, Nerdy being the guild slut, Sakura joining her in almost equal sluttiness, IM (if she's still here) being the caring mother, Manji buying and trading different personal slaves.. etc. Much love to you all, and hope I can get back in touch with gaia soon :3 (not entirely likely though, unless they start paying me to log in)

~<3 Kinta  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:14 pm
Hey I'm new to the guild but theres always good opportunity to make new friends. I hope your schooling goes well and that everything positively works itself out for you. Good luck!  

Arch_Seraphim

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:42 pm
Kinta_Wolfe
Yeah, yeah, I know that I've dissapeared for awhile again.. Not that many of you will know me, if FG4PG's recruiting hasn't died down in the last.. 3, 5, 8 months.. However long it's been. Anyway - I've recently moved out from home.. Goins to college now! =D Super cool. I haven't had a chance to start classes yet, and right now, we have some horrible internet.. That only I and my roomie can get (because it's wirless) We're supposed to be getting some good internet tomorrow, so it's only a temporary thing. Anyway - To those people who probably thought I was ignoring them, I haven't been. Other s**t has been goin' on lately.. Like my dad got into a really bad accident at his work in Colorado.. Dunno if he's going to make it or not. I wanted to go over there to see him, but he said that my education was more important, and that he didn't want me to waste my time driving over there.. So that's been weighing pretty heavily on my mind. Hope ya'll are still the same as you've always been, I.E, Nerdy being the guild slut, Sakura joining her in almost equal sluttiness, IM (if she's still here) being the caring mother, Manji buying and trading different personal slaves.. etc. Much love to you all, and hope I can get back in touch with gaia soon :3 (not entirely likely though, unless they start paying me to log in)

~<3 Kinta

I was just wondering what was going on in the life of kintarz yesterday >w<

I been moving.

almost into the new haus.

where are you going to college? you never really told me for sure where you'd chosen to go.

I'm so proud of you, doll <3

and just dont forget to send me a message or two.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:37 pm
much love kinterling! ._. you didnt tell me about your daddy the other day! we must chat D:  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:15 pm
It's good to see you Kinta. Sorry about your dad man. Hope you do well in college.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:15 pm
I hope everything goes well for you.  

Larxeis

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:13 pm
Yeah.. I got a phone call a few hours ago.. He's probably going to be alright. So, that's one thing less on my mind. Thanks for the replies, guys =P  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:59 am
*hugglerez Kinta* What college you at? UW? WSU? Gonzaga? PLU? ...None of the above?  

Lily the Pink

Larxeis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:05 am
Gosh, now I'm gonna have to think about college... I'm gonna be a senior this year.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:26 am
Kinta_Wolfe
Yeah.. I got a phone call a few hours ago.. He's probably going to be alright. So, that's one thing less on my mind. Thanks for the replies, guys =P
that's wonderful, doll. I'm glad that he seems okay :3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:01 am
I'm not a slut stare

I'm a WHORE!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Welcome back kinta  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:23 pm
Sakura - Whatever you are, it's super sexah.

Lily - None of the above. I'm going into the electronics study at DeVry.

Lar - That's a good idea, but I didn't think about it until a month AFTER I graduated xP

Kait - I am too.. sorta.

Edit - yeah, and we.. Kinda sorta have internet now.. But it's pretty slow, and we're having some issues setting up this accursed router xD  

Kinta the Skank

RaidenKazama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:42 am
I stopped reading after a sentence but seems like your back so, wb homie (or should be homo? come on msn an give me some lovin' yo') xp  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games