Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Wolfe wonders... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AND I STILL... HAVEN'T FOUND...WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR...
  lul i hav. ;D
View Results

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:54 am
I know that we aren't all going to stay on gaia forever, so I'm wondering, where are you going to be in a few years time and what are you going to be doing? Yes, I know I'm probably going to get a response like :
"Where: In my house. What: On the computer"
So I just wanted to beat you to it. Honestly I can't say where or what I will be (or want to be) doing in a few years time because I still cannot decide but hopefully I will have some sort of career in music.

Discuss:
Basically what I said above. <.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:56 am
Pirate-Wolfe

That's my answer. No joke. I really have no life for now.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:58 am
FangzV
Pirate-Wolfe

Well.. That is "for now" but what do you want to be doing in a few years time, you can't honestly say that you WANT to spend the rest of your life whithering away infront of a screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:07 am
Pirate-Wolfe
FangzV
Pirate-Wolfe

Well.. That is "for now" but what do you want to be doing in a few years time, you can't honestly say that you WANT to spend the rest of your life whithering away infront of a screen.
twisted Hell yes i do!

But in a few years... i'll prob still be lurking around the FG-4-PG devirginizing young minds and 4chaning as much as i can get away with on the forums.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:26 am
something to do with ICT I just sorted out my college courses today and im doing ict, psychology and sociology :3 (and sport XD) so something where i can use those :3 but i stick to websites for a while so probably be a fg4pg oldie xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:45 am
In a ouple of years I will hopefully have started studying again and on my way to becoming a vet  

Ketake 2.0

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:27 pm
if a few years time hopefully i will have finished postgrad and be charging people hundreds per hour for therapy twisted mwahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:26 pm
Ketake 2.0
In a ouple of years I will hopefully have started studying again and on my way to becoming a vet

I wanted to be a vet because I love animals, and I thought they would be easier to operate on. Then again, the pay is usually more than half of a doctor's and is harder/takes more years to become a veterinarian. So now I've officially decided I want to go to med school, but first UC Merced for undergrad. ;]  

Larxeis

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:36 pm
Today Ace decided she wanted to go to college and major in early childhood education.

As much as I would love to be a vet or writer, a teaching position is a guareented job. Besides, if I am a teacher I can still write and draw - I just won't be making much money.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:02 pm
I'll still be on the computer and playing video games. For the rest of my life I'll do that.
But I have a strange want to get a job in teaching.
But for now, I'll be rotting on Gaia. Seeing how my life's not going anywhere yet.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:14 pm
my parents are both teachers. Put me off for life xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:41 pm
idk... I wanna go to college in Ohio State... but I won't see my friends going to UCLA, USC, and other universities in cali or out of state...  

xxKiria-Kunxx

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:40 pm
I'm not sure.

I'll go to college, probably in Europe or Canada. (I'm hoping I can get into McGill, but i'm not set on it). I would like to be a historian or a fashion designer, or a foreign affairs person/translator. True, I could be a fashion designer, but I would probably be bored as hell doing that as it has no intellectual aspect to it so I probably will continue as I do now in that area. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:45 pm
Hopefully I'll be out of the house in college, working towards a major in English, Journalism, Photojournalism, or Digital Graphics. I might pursue a teaching job at first until I can work to being an editor, journalist, or a freelance artist.

I'm not really sure, though. I prefer to have my options open.

AlaskaStreet

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers