Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion
The new sakura item.... <_< Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you ticked of as well
  yeah getting one from the mp was hell <_<
  this sucks what is so special about those two countrys :(
  meh
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:44 am
This is really starting to bug me now as us in the uk never seem to get a single thing and it has started to tick the hell out of me. Microsoft has a site where by playing games you can win items such as xbox headsets, games, gamer points even vista or things like ipods but ONLY if you live in the usa and have a us address which they will send the items too stuff england and elsewhere. NOW on top of this the new anime item which was released today is ONLY being given to those who live in the us or canada WHAT cant people from elsewhere around the world get the anime? cant people from elsewhere order in... why do they keep buggering up us people who do not live in the us or canada this is really annoying.... scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:24 pm
i use proxy sites for the quests ;D and sorry about the xbox stuff  

HACK-Jane

Atypical Mule

Devoted Vegetarian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:47 pm

yeah i cant get tsubasa items cuz im not in north america!!
sux big time... urray my a** for global community evil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:31 pm
U think the UK has it bad, try NZ, we will never get items gonk usually i have to lie and say that I'm in australia just to log in to sites like microsoft, let alone think about quest items  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:40 pm
GO USA. we like to fence ourselfs off from everyone. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:50 pm
I live in the U.S, and I don't even do those things sweatdrop I'm putting my living area to waste xp  

Aitoyoru

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:50 pm
It's just because America is made of awesome and win. 3nodding

It's true, if the items were given to anyone else, their heads would explode.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:59 pm
Well there are somethings that released only in certain countries or sites that certain countries can log onto that the U.S can't get on. sweatdrop  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Angelic_Highlights
This is really starting to bug me now as us in the uk never seem to get a single thing and it has started to tick the hell out of me. Microsoft has a site where by playing games you can win items such as xbox headsets, games, gamer points even vista or things like ipods but ONLY if you live in the usa and have a us address which they will send the items too stuff england and elsewhere. NOW on top of this the new anime item which was released today is ONLY being given to those who live in the us or canada WHAT cant people from elsewhere around the world get the anime? cant people from elsewhere order in... why do they keep buggering up us people who do not live in the us or canada this is really annoying.... scream

Quote:
By request of our sponsor, this content is only available in the US and Canada.

So Funimation, Kodansha and Clamp all hate you guys.

EDIT: If I was a sponser, I'd say "Screw the US and Canada only. Let everyone get the item".
It infact is better promotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:17 pm
its strange though because funimation, kodansha and clamp all sell things over here, so y they wouldnt want to let us do their competitions is a bit beyond me neutral  

Iconised Ghost

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:44 am
Like I said before USE PROXY SITES Thats how I get the items :/  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:44 am
FangzV
Angelic_Highlights

Quote:
By request of our sponsor, this content is only available in the US and Canada.

So Funimation, Kodansha and Clamp all hate you guys.

EDIT: If I was a sponser, I'd say "Screw the US and Canada only. Let everyone get the item".
It infact is better promotion.
Even though it is beter promotion, they may not do it because the number of items that they ship out to the other countries may not be near enough for them to justify having the rest of the world in on the event. Or I think that's one reason they'd do that. I don't really understand why they only allow US and Canada, other than that we're just freaking sweet.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:10 am
So, how does it know your location?
(i hate this because once AOL was mistaken for out of the allowed countries)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:39 am
your IP address gives your location Fang.

And all i have to say is. Proxy... and you can easily get your item.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:37 am
lol i just brought it i couldnt be asked with all the hassle haha!

but it does suck it makes me laugh though concidering i am a huge anime freak and buy the mangas and animes from all over the world so therefore it makes me laugh how i am not allowed to get items. ah well.  
Gaia Storyline & Community Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff