Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Year 2012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you belive in this?
  Yes
  No
  WTF?!
View Results

jaded110

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:26 am
I tend to not believe in doomsday theories, to be honest. If it happens it happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:36 pm
There are also theories that WWI, and WWII never happened. There are people who think the Holocaust never happened. There are people who say the twin towers never existed.
Just because you find a video of it on 'youtube' doesn't mean scientists actually discovered any of this.

loose change 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5sETD8I5w

loose change 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4t1m6hsm0I

Theres probably more where this comes from, but come on...be sensible.

I<3GhostIII

Reivin Fire

Zaralius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:14 am
Wait wait wait, back to the people moving from planet to planet... Isn't Mars one of those liveable planets, it just differs in the atmosphere and the water is frozen?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:26 pm
Iconised Ghost
how the dickens would they know is my question. I mean, even we dont know and we at least have big telescope thingies and can look at other planets to form our ideas on
notradamus draw a book in it it is said that the world will end when the sun arises in between sagiterius and carpicorn something bad might hapen but its our choise, it was a special on him.  

xxXAi LunaraXxxx

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:37 pm
setsuna_time_goddess
Iconised Ghost
how the dickens would they know is my question. I mean, even we dont know and we at least have big telescope thingies and can look at other planets to form our ideas on
notradamus draw a book in it it is said that the world will end when the sun arises in between sagiterius and carpicorn something bad might hapen but its our choise, it was a special on him.

i choose not to have anything bad happen mrgreen and this doesnt answer the original question of how they would now. How did notradamus know?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:47 pm
Oh Dear Lord I hope the end of the world comes when I'm long gone!!! I mean I want to finish school, have a career, start a family!!!! I don't think you can do that in Heaven!!!! LORD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk  

Queen Belle von Hellbond

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

FireBroken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 pm
I don't think the world will end. As for all this 'these are the end days!' stuff, people have been saying that for hundreds of years, and were still here. So, bad stuff might happen in 2012, but terrible things are happening all the time all over the world. And I dont believe in aliens so I dont think any of them are going to pop up either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:59 pm
On December 21st 2012 Quetzalcoatl will come and cleanse the earth and the earth's people will be reborn.  

LordRyan

xXiDrewXx

1,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:47 am
wat a holy crap whos b***h says that.. =.=  
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff