Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
9/11 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

His mom was alright though :3
  D: yey!
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:26 am
I usually dont do these types of threads but i wanted to know if anyone else remembers where they were when they got the news of what happened that day. I was in double block science class when a man ran into the room and gave our teacher Mrs. Pencile a yellow paper and ran out. She told everyone to sit down and told us that there had been an attack on the twin towers. About a moment later they announced it over the intercom. the rest of the day all we did in class was watch the news. We watched the first towers fall and I watched a boy who I thought was one of the toughest kids in our class a real bad a**, break down and just sob because his mother was in one of the buildings. I dislike the coverage 9/11 gets because there are far worse things that have happened in other countries that no one really cares to talk about at all... However I will not deny that what happened was horrible and had a HUGE impact on everyone and I know that I at least will not soon forget that day.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:27 am
:0 Wow..  

DANII LIEKS UNICORNZ

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:40 am
Lyss was in ELA/Math when the Towers fell.

Lyss didn't find out until she got home. Lyss's mom was home, and she broke down and cried.

Lyss thinks one or two friends of her mom was on one of the flights that crashed into the Towers.

Later, Lyss's mom found out that they didn't make the plane.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 am
I got home from school turned on the tv and got punshed in the face from it..... thats pretty much it...

Now I won´t say anything more about 9/11 because I´ll just piss people off.... *shuts the hell up*  

Thanatos Phoenix

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:31 am
I have a hard time caring about these things so I dont remember what I did....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:23 am
I had just woken up. It was way earlier than I usually get up, and I didn't have to go potty or anything, and I had just snapped awake (which is also weird). I was sitting there trying to figure out why I had woken up when the incident was announced over the news 0.o  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:43 am
i was mad that i couldnt watch my shows when i got back home that day. THEY WOULDNT SHUTUP ABOUT IT.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:07 am
jfm567
i was mad that i couldnt watch my shows when i got back home that day. THEY WOULDNT SHUTUP ABOUT IT.
And they still wont!  

Ketake 2.0

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:21 am
Ketake 2.0
jfm567
And they still wont!
I know! I was without mah Springer for like a month emo

And I'm not turning on my tv today, because you know that's all that's gonna be on today - commemorative speeches, recaps, etc... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:32 am
she is right u know  

Alucard76

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:43 am
Ketake 2.0
jfm567
And they still wont!

the media needs to get a life. D<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:50 am
O: wow good to know so many people care so deeply about their fellow human beings...I said I disliked how much coverage was on it but I still care about what happened.  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:09 pm
I can clearly remember where I was when the towers were bombed.

I was at the children's doctor (where my mom works) coloring a picture of Ash with Charizard on his shoulder. I looked over to see a doctor leaning on a door. I looked up at the T.V. and saw two towers. I looked back and saw more of the employees.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:10 pm
I was in bed, asleep. Mum came in and said that the trade towers were gone. I told her not to be stupid and went back to sleep  

Iconised Ghost

Level Seventy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:18 pm
i was in library class  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items