Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
In response to my recent absence... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

por que?
  por que estoy muy occupado; pero me gusta pasar tiempo con ustedes.
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:32 pm
In case you haven't noticed, I've been gone lately

first it was because I was moving and junk and I still kind of am even though we're in the haus and finally got the internets set up and stuff.

Now that school has started I'm busier though

and then Sundays and wednesdays I have church. Sundays I teach sunday school grades k-2

Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays I have a 7th period secretarial type class.

and Tuesdays I have mentoring at the elementary school down the street.

On top of that I have homework and classes to worry about and my graduation status which, at the moment, is looking a little bleak.

So, long story short, I just don't have a lot of time for gaia right now. I may have more time later but not at the moment.

Appropriately, I have recently been demoted due to inactivity which is convenient because I was going to explain that to sakura as soon as possible, which is now.

I'm not abandoning anyone and I'm not leaving gaia for good or anything, I'm just not going to be very active.

Please feel free to PM me or, if I'm on your myspace friends, send me a message on there. I may or may not reply quickly, it depends on whether or not I will be able to use the computer at home. If you have my phone number I will be happy to hear from you as you know I care about all of you very much.

I havent had the time to participate in quests or events since the von helson quest showed up either so if anyone would be willing to help me out with items from the quests, it would be greatly appreciated. I can attempt to repay you somehow.

I miss you all and care about you.

<333 TSN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:47 pm
*pounce* i miss you ._.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:54 pm
TSN! -Huggles-

You want to teach me Sunday school too D: I need to learn so I can volunteer at my mom's church.

And yeah, I think with school back in session we're all becoming busy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:56 pm
[ S o u l ]
*pounce* i miss you ._.

aww *hughug* I misses you tooo D: its not the same without jonniekinss

@acey: *hughug* momma!! <33

haha I would but its hard when you're far away. I follow a lesson plan. and junk. Its easy stuff.

and yea.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:52 pm
I was gonna call you ask where you've been xd I'll have to call anyways now blaugh I'll miss you! I'm graduating too but man you're so much busier xd I guess I don't have to work as much... last year my overall GPA was 4.14 xd So this year shouldn't be much harder  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:25 pm
churrlo
I was gonna call you ask where you've been xd I'll have to call anyways now blaugh I'll miss you! I'm graduating too but man you're so much busier xd I guess I don't have to work as much... last year my overall GPA was 4.14 xd So this year shouldn't be much harder

haha yea. my overall GPA kind of... totally sucks xD so yea. I have credits and crud to make up. But at leqast I enjoy school x3  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww hun that is understandable though school alone can be a trial expecially when your trying to merge it with having time for yourselve never seems to happen.

you will have to pm me your number and ill try to ring see how your doing you may even hear kaitlyn chattering wink

i never get phonecalls lmfao

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:12 am
emo Everybody leaves me.

Jk. I wish you well, my wife. I am just as equally busy. I've got hebrew school, fencing, and work this year, on top of high school. And boy, you know i don't have time to work. xd I even took some time off at my regular job, but B00M, then my other boss says "oh, you're not working there? come work for me!"

xd I couldn't refuse that offer...

Yeah well I hope you catch up on your credits because I can understand what a pain in the a** supposedly is. 3nodding mrgreen And don't be too busy missy, I want you back in one piece when I finally get my sexxi back. xd heart [loljustintimberlakereference.]  

MonsieurSponge

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:42 am
EggaxSponge
emo Everybody leaves me.

Jk. I wish you well, my wife. I am just as equally busy. I've got hebrew school, fencing, and work this year, on top of high school. And boy, you know i don't have time to work. xd I even took some time off at my regular job, but B00M, then my other boss says "oh, you're not working there? come work for me!"

xd I couldn't refuse that offer...

Yeah well I hope you catch up on your credits because I can understand what a pain in the a** supposedly is. 3nodding mrgreen And don't be too busy missy, I want you back in one piece when I finally get my sexxi back. xd heart [loljustintimberlakereference.]

haha yea xD I'm not leaving you. saturdays are the only days I have nothing scheduled definately so yea.

and its ok, you're making monies xDDD <333 you make me smile.

and yea I'll be fine :3

haha omg totally using that for a thread title some time xDD

@Ang: I can't talk to you on the phone, thats international cxalling and my mom would flip D: I'm sorry. maybe now that we have cable internets I can get my headset hooked to the laptop and use TS or something. online phone calls through MSN might work. I dont know how long it would be before I can do that though.

and I havent gotten to look at the pics of kaitlyn but I'm sure she's adorable :3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:11 am
I know what you mean, girlfriend. I'm in college so I have those classes, and I'm attempting to make new friends. It's finally starting to come together in that department but for awhile I was really lonely.

(Speaking of which, everyone go to capitalonebowl.com and vote for Cosmo the Cougar of Brigham Young University! Please? For me? He's getting his butt kicked by UCLA and we're so much cooler than them.)

Good luck to you, TSN. Email me anytime.  

Lily the Pink

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 am
Lily the Pink
I know what you mean, girlfriend. I'm in college so I have those classes, and I'm attempting to make new friends. It's finally starting to come together in that department but for awhile I was really lonely.

(Speaking of which, everyone go to capitalonebowl.com and vote for Cosmo the Cougar of Brigham Young University! Please? For me? He's getting his butt kicked by UCLA and we're so much cooler than them.)

haha yea. thats dumb D: I make friends fast but I still hate not being in the same p[lace with everyone I know. I'm gonna die when everyone goes away for college. Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:24 am
teh sexiful nerdy
Lily the Pink

haha yea. thats dumb D: I make friends fast but I still hate not being in the same p[lace with everyone I know. I'm gonna die when everyone goes away for college. Dx

Pfft...I'm the one that went away, me and my best friend. She's at NYU and the rest of our gang is back at home.  

Lily the Pink

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:42 am
Lily the Pink
teh sexiful nerdy
Lily the Pink

Pfft...I'm the one that went away, me and my best friend. She's at NYU and the rest of our gang is back at home.

D: I couldnt ever leave here. I love it <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:49 am
teh sexiful nerdy
Lily the Pink
teh sexiful nerdy
Lily the Pink

I know, I miss it.  

Lily the Pink

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:17 pm
Lily the Pink
teh sexiful nerdy
Lily the Pink
teh sexiful nerdy
Lily the Pink

I know, I miss it.

awwww D: I'm sorry, doll. you have to come back some time and make a trip down to portland or soemthing and come see me for a while. I need to meet you <3  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff