Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
i got no clue what to call this thread, thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this is a question.
  the answer should be provided here.
  in this columb as well
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:13 am
so. i am at work and on the shot peen. (basically think of a machine that shoots little steel balls the size of sand at metal to polish it and remove rust and other stuff.)i hate the shot peen. getting hit with them hurts like crazy. but none the less the shot peen breaks down so im sitting outside and my buddy who drives a forklift comes up to me and asks me if iw as interested in buying a paint ball gun. it was kinda weird but he offered me $75 to buy it from him.
this is it
http://www.viewloader.com/product.asp?item_num=75&fam=Markers+and+Kits

it is the entire kit and everything as well as 2000 jungle camo, pink fill paint balls for $75. now i dont know much about paint balling but i think this is a great offer. should i go for it?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:04 am
Thats a really good price, the marker (gun) alone costs 192 US-dollar (in Sweden), I would definitely buy it, if you donĀ“t want it later you could always sell it for a higher price 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:56 pm
I know nothing. *flail*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:18 pm
well the paintballs themselfs are probably worth 20 bucks or so, the gun seems like a normal semi-automatic, nothing special, but if you want a paintball gun, depending on the current condition of the gun, seems like a good deal.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Larghaz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:37 pm
about your poll choices:

it's column, not columb. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:49 pm
its never been used so i would say it was a great price. i got it now and ive been goofing off with it already. w/o paint balls though. il get them tomorrow. didn't have enough room to stick it all in my laptop bag. but it is a nice semi automatic paintball by the looks of it. not so sure if it can be customized or not  

Darthspanky

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is a good deal, id get it if i wanted it as well, you wouldn't find a shop selling a better deal love. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 am
My first paintball gun was a viewloader and you really can't customize it much. Its a good starter gun though. My second paintball gun is a worrmachine. Highly customizable and is compatible with NOS. I love playing paintball.  

angel_half82
Crew

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces