Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Long story short...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

where in the world was gracielou?
  beats me
  who cares
View Results

GracieLou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 pm
i don't even know if anyone remembers me from when i used to be active, but if someone does, then perhaps it is of interest as to where i went for so long.
long story short:
i graduated college in may, moved to LA for a summer internship (may-august), and then moved to NYC for a job on the last week of august. since then i've been trying to get situated...and then i thought of gaia and how i haven't been on in awhile, and how i missed the random things people would say. so, hear i am, peaking my head in looking around. i must say i'm pleasantly surprised to see a lot of familiar people still around. biggrin

i like nyc, i think it's fitting for me. i miss texas a bit, dustin and family a lot. work is really cool and i'm enjoying it a lot. it's still a surreal feeling to me when i realize that i work full time now and am no longer a student. i still feel so young.

anyway, enough rambling. i hope all of you are well. ::hugs::  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:33 pm
Meow!~ heart *pounce huggles* hey, long time no see... seems kinda slow tonight, but m's realy glad to see you back online blaugh

anywho, kitty needs to crawl his a** in bed, i gata be up and at work at 7am... mew crying  

Razenof

GracieLou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:44 pm
Razenof
Meow!~ heart *pounce huggles* hey, long time no see... seems kinda slow tonight, but m's realy glad to see you back online blaugh

anywho, kitty needs to crawl his a** in bed, i gata be up and at work at 7am... mew crying

awww, you take care sweetheart! and have fun at work tomorrow. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:36 am
*pokes Gracie* o .o your like a days drive from me. *scratches head* or maybe less >.< ... im not sure but WOOT : D we are in the same state!  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:27 am
mrgreen Egga can come bother you now!

*bother bother bother*

*GLOMP*

teehee. xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:58 pm
NeonKitty
*pokes Gracie* o .o your like a days drive from me. *scratches head* or maybe less >.< ... im not sure but WOOT : D we are in the same state!

really? we're in the same state?! awesomeness whee  

GracieLou

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces