Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
your personality Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im neutral
if u are, u dont need to be in this topic
100%
 100%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 46

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:56 pm
what kind of person are u? (i jus like making little forum games)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:16 pm
i am so many things i really don't know. im confused, shy, curious, etc.[basacally(excuse my spelling) i am pretty much everything]  

Perezoso Penguin

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:55 pm
I'm Autistic so my personality is kinda ******** up. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:24 pm
I am one a**l S.O.B.. What am I a**l about? Spelling and grammar, even if I'm not perfect on it myself. sweatdrop

I also like to laugh, course there's also a description on my profile. Give it a look when you have time.  

Larghaz

Razenof

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:27 pm
i'm a gemini dog by birth, thus my multi-personality with strong loyalty to my friends and protectivness of others when in danger...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:55 am
Awww raz

Well i am a scorpio so i can be very stubborn and aggresive sometimes when something ticks me off but generally i adore helping people i usuallly end up doing everything or anything i can to make things easier on people which sakura has seen lol

but i also like to be there for my friends i am also very protective and loyal to my friends, mess with them you mess with me muahahaha. But i always try to be there if they need someone to talk to whenever. ^^ i am creative and i always strive to better myself because i push myself all the time those around me also end up pushing themselves to do better which is a nice element. i am there for my family more than anything in the world expecially now i guess i am that sort of person.

but if somenone does something wrong or ends up hurting, annoying or damn right ticking me off i can change into the worst sarcastic cow in the world lol.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:57 am
im a tarus so i get moody and get into fights a lot xD and born in the year of the ram ;D and my element is metal xD metal ram ox ftw xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:45 am
As far as what my stuff like astro sign and stuff I am a cancer and my favorite element is fire. But I have never know the stars to decide what kind of day I am going to have. I like to decide that for myself. So what I act really depends on my mood for the day usually I am very open minded and I like to chat with people.  

Ricket157

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:50 am
I really dont know what you could call my personality. Its a deep mixture of alot of different factors... I dont think I could narrow it down to one thing... I could say i have a Fiery Personality but thats not always true... I can be very shy and timid...and there are times where everyone around me seems to be in an uproar and nothing fazes me. sweatdrop *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:22 am
I think I have three modes
1) Silly- When I act like a four year old, I am either happy-go-lucky or really stressed about something and being silly makes it better.
2) Serious- When I'm thinking about something in depth.
3) Contentment- When I'm thinking rationally but still happy mrgreen

So I either act like a 2-4 year old, a 15 year old, or a 18 year old (according to my friend ben)  

MonsieurSponge

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:34 am
I AM A MEAT POPSICLE . NEED I SAY MORE?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:51 am
i am....me ninja  

xXIkkaku MadarameXx

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The_Templar_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:42 am
hmmm im many things im funny, kind, and shy...until u piss me of then i will go crazy on yo fat a**. lol j/k i dont get mad easy. hmmm im complex lets just leave it @ that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:46 pm
interesting...i, myself is pretty nice, but stingy with my stuff 3nodding  

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:15 pm
I have no main personality.