Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Do you like the new market place? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the new market place?
  Yes
  no
View Results

Yumi Kunoichi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:47 pm
Well I want to see who does and doesn't like the new marketplace.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:21 am
i like the new marketplace. I dont like the 2% fee though >.<  

Iconised Ghost

Fintastic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:31 am
NEVA!
I absolutely despise the new marketplace. =P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:24 am
how come? i think its much better organised, and three letter searches are cool, finally i can sell red ink! The average prices are often off because means are so touchy about outliers and people put things up for millions, but if you look at the listings you get a general idea of prices  

Iconised Ghost

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 am
I like it the new marketplace, it took me a second to get aquainted with how to sort things and just the entire newer set-up in general, but once I found out how to work it, it really seems like it's not that bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 am
I was gonna say
Quote:
The new market place sucks. We've already established that

But It's grown on me a bit.
However, I haven't fallen victim to the 2% fee yet.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Fintastic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:25 am
Well... Because I'm old-fashioned. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:48 am
I like it, but I'll never use it. The fact that its something that's just turned into another feature of Gaia is why, mainly. The 2% fee is really ridiculous; especially since the virtual money goes towards absolutely nothing.

Though just you wait; there'll probably be an event where Gambino erects another tower, or something; saying he used the money acquired from the listing fee in the marketplace to do it.

Seriously, though.. who does this jerk whose advising the listing fee think he is? He sounds like a Bill Gates kind of person; trying to suck fun out of everything on the Internet.. rolleyes

But I digress. I like it, but won't use it. That's my answer. *tips hat*

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:58 am
Kitsukage
I like it, but I'll never use it. The fact that its something that's just turned into another feature of Gaia is why, mainly. The 2% fee is really ridiculous; especially since the virtual money goes towards absolutely nothing.

Though just you wait; there'll probably be an event where Gambino erects another tower, or something; saying he used the money acquired from the listing fee in the marketplace to do it.

Seriously, though.. who does this jerk whose advising the listing fee think he is? He sounds like a Bill Gates kind of person; trying to suck fun out of everything on the Internet.. rolleyes

But I digress. I like it, but won't use it. That's my answer. *tips hat*

I couldn't have said it better myself ^^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:18 am
I'm not really a big fan of it.  

angel_half82
Crew

Irukus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:16 am
I like the new marketplace, its Very user friendly and the " average price " gives u a nice idea so that u dont get scammed on prices of items domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:20 pm
i like it and dont, i like how its all organized and i dont mind the fee really but i hate how you have to choose an item click it to see the others. i liked just clicking "go" and see random items but now its the same ones and you have to be looking for something particular  

HACK-Jane

The_Templar_Knight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:40 pm
i like d new marketplace, I just hate the 2% fee. scream  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Irukus
I like the new marketplace, its Very user friendly and the " average price " gives u a nice idea so that u dont get scammed on prices of items domokun

the average price can be very misleading  

Iconised Ghost

genji_90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:56 pm
i rather dislike it  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items