=How to get a Teepee!= send all forms to soquili~teepees

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:04 pm
=How to get a Teepee=

You may of seen some teepes in the guild. These are special homes for your avatar and Soquili if you want to RP. Do not ask me to set up a teepee if you do not plan to RP at least one of your Soquili. If your teepee has no activity after 6 months, then it will be deleted without notice. Make sure to PM soquili~teepees if you are on haitus. Please wait up to a couple of days for me set up your teepee. There is a fee of 100g to set up a teepee.

Getting one..
Ok so you really want a teepee! Hurray! biggrin
Make sure to PM soquili~teepees with the following information and then send a trade for 100g with teepee as the subject....

Name:
Names and Images of Soquili(s):
Stats: (optional)
Teepee image:
Teepee location:

Stats and Teepees
exclaim You may of see stats of soquilis in their teepee. You can add stats that you roll yourself to your teepee request. If you're adding rolled stats to your teepee, please roll BEFORE you send a request for a teepee or an addition. Stats can be rolled here. Stat rolling is optional - if you don't roll for stats, you will still get stats for any Soquili that participates in RP.

Teepee images can be any picture of a teepee that you like. Click here to get started. You may not get the same teepee picture as someone else. You can even draw your own teepee if you can''t find a picture you like.
Teepee Locations are...
by/in the..
River
Mountains
Forest
Clearing
Lake
Beach
Desert
Kawani Village

Banners
Teepees look nicer if the banners match. Click here for info on how to get one.
Blank template banners look like ..
User Image
You can use a paint program to put words in it...even microsoft paint.
exclaim Now you can make your own go here! If you still want it to be done for you then a price of 100g applies.

REMINDER: Staff, please PM your Teepee changes and do not change them yourself. wink

FAQ
Can more than one of my soquilis live in my teepee??
-Yes, all your Soquili will live in the same teepee thread.

Can other pets live in my teepee?
-Yes! Make sure to list them in your teepee so I won't be confused while reading it.

Can other soquilis (owned by others) live in my teepee?
-No, only if you are co-owing your teepee.

Can other soquilis (owned by others) visit my teepee?
-Sure! You may put an invited list or a list of those who are uninvited. Please be nice about this.

Can other people live in my teepee?
-Yes! You may co-own your teepee with up to 3 people. Both of your Soquilis can live in it..but make sure to build a big one. wink This is great if you co-own

How much does it cost to get a teepee?
-They used to be free but due to so many people getting one and then abandoning it the cost 100g.

How should I set up my teepee??
-There is no set way to set a teepee up. Look at how other ppl set theirs up for an idea but try not to copy.

Can I move my teepee to another location?
-Yes, but only thrice. Please allot a period of at least a month between movings.

Why would I need to move my teepee?
-If the game becomes scarce in your area or if you just don''t like living there anymore.

Do I need a teepee for my soquili to have stats?
-Yes you do. When you make a teepee, your soquili's stats will start.

I don''t want my teepee anymore! What should I do?
-PM a guild mod to have it deleted..or just PM the Soquili mule.

Can I have my teepee directly in the water?
-No.. you must pick the ''by the river/lake'' option.. not the ''in'' option. Teepees don''t function well in the water. You may have your teepee in the mountains though.
=====================================

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:55 am
((my own use to make a teepee easier))

[center](image here)
[color=brown]Welcome to the home of
[img][/img]

[b]'s Stats[/b]
Strength-%
Courage-%
Speed-%
Intelligence-%
Luck-%
Stamina-%

[b]The Teepee[/b]
[img][/img]
They all live
[/color]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Teepee/smalldiv.jpg[/img][/center]

Soquili

Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff