Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:44 pm
It is I, Skrat. I am starting a resistance against UndaCorp and need an army of human followers, for my army of rodents will not do for this type of war. UndaCorp has been around for far too long, and Undakai's reign will soon cease. I will see to it. I will conquer him, and all his little minions.
My question to you is: Will you join me? Do you wish to see the downfall of UndaCorp as much as I wish to? Do you no longer want to feel the need to listen to Undakai when he tries to frighten you by striking fear into your heart? You should join me...You ALL should join me, for me, the rodent of the ATG; the master of squirrels; the ruler of the trees...I will win. I. Will. Win.

---------------

Since this isn't in the regular thread anymore, there is no longer a discussion. Um, here's the plot in TRA version.
Skrat started this army to fight UndaCorp, little did he know that there was another orginization, Orgy XIII. They all came together under one roof and did some stuff, and in the process one of Skrat's squirrels got killed.
This guy named Rosenwasserfrau shows up and gives Skrat a DS, and quickly following that, UndaCorp is thrown into mayhem because their funds were breeched. In that chaos, Skrat recruited one new member, Why_00. Sav sent Skrat a text message saying he would aid me in the "Kick a**" department, but wouldn't commit to joining. Tsuji stole Skrat's DS, leaving him a note that said some stuff that UndaCorp and Orgy shouldn't know about, then Skrat disappeared into his office with Silver, offering to promote her.
Silver accepted the promotion, some stuff happened, all the UndaCorp followers went to UndaCorp to have a meeting with Undakai. Skrat became emotional because he couldn't figure out how to run his army. He and Silver went out of the office, and Skrat's pet came running into the room looking worried. She informed him of some info that Undacorp had collected, and that Undacorp had hired a mercenary, but that fact seemed irrelevant to him. He began to gather his army so they could discuss things.
Something weird happened and Skrat ended up getting a squirrel's body, then disappearing. In the midst of all that, Reiku (or Xemnas, Mansex, whatever) joined TRA as allies for the time being. Skrat invaded Undacorp because Saverio had acted on his own time, and so Skrat and Saverio did some discussions, Skrat went crazy, then went back downstairs. He got his body back and turned normal again. Then he went and called for Undakai.

---------------

COMICS:
1. Is This Only a Chess Game?
The first panel says, "Okay, my rodent army. Go! Kill everything!" Sorry, everything's kinda blended together... sweatdrop
2. Plans for World Corporation Domination don't come to me easily
3. Silver, I dressed you up like Link; Ki, you're hard to draw! gonk
4. Yay! New drawing style and introduction to Thaliat in artz form!! whee

Recruits
Silver Hellsing - Right-hand Woman
Thaliat Everwood - Master of Arms
Segmented Rose -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:46 pm
Xemnas waltzes into the thread and gasps. "What is this?! You forgot all about me and my Orgy!" Xemnas walks up to Skrat and slaps him, "Oh well, you're forgiven. ^^ I need all the allies I can, just know, your doom is only a little bit later."  

Reiku Alche

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:47 pm
Traitor... that does seem to fit me, doesn't it? No matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:53 pm
As lucky 13, I declare that I will stand by Master Unda's side!  

Indigo Project

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:53 pm
Orgy XIII, undaCorp...either way Silver, Reiku and I win.

EDIt: Though I don't want undaCorp to fall. Mster Undakai is kind of...scary when he's pissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:54 pm
As personal assistant to Undakai, head henchman, and first member of UndaCorp (its creator aside):

You make me sad in the heart, Skrat. crying  

Slim95
Crew

Shadow_Forged

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:55 pm
wait...unda mad...i wont join but ill help biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 pm
Anise_is_my_replica
Orgy XIII, undaCorp...either way Silver, Reiku and I win.

EDIt: Though I don't want undaCorp to fall. Mster Undakai is kind of...scary when he's pissed.

Xemnas laughed, "Oh, we have nothing to worry about, Number VI! Now, I just need to get about 11 more people. . ." Xemnas immediately sits down and watches the activities of the thread, waiting for some unfortunate souls to ensnare into the Organization.  

Reiku Alche

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:57 pm
Oh, and just a little side note. Even though UndaCorp and The Rodent Army will soon be at War (says me), I hold no grudges. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:58 pm
But master Xemnas! You forgot about me, Xigbar!  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Shadow_Forged

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:58 pm
Skrat_teh_Squirrel
Oh, and just a little side note. Even though UndaCorp and The Rodent Army are now at War (says me), I hold no grudges. 3nodding
youve declared war to soon...yeah your dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:00 pm
Silver Hellsing
But master Xemnas! You forgot about me, Xigbar!

"Ah! There you are, Number II!" exclaimed Xemnas, "Now, that's only 10 more people ^w^" "Zexy, Xiggy. You two go and find me some more followers, okay? ~<3"  

Reiku Alche

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:01 pm
Shadow_Forged
Skrat_teh_Squirrel
Oh, and just a little side note. Even though UndaCorp and The Rodent Army are now at War (says me), I hold no grudges. 3nodding
youve declared war to soon...yeah your dead.

You actually never know. Anything could happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:02 pm
crying
Silver...Are you on my side or over there with Orgy XIII!?

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:04 pm
I'm on both, if the Superior Xemnas says I can be. If not... then I'm still on both regardless.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff