Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Halo 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halo 3?
  D:
View Results

alicard_666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:27 pm
Him and his stupid hollow gram .... DIES MUHAHAHAHA domokun burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 pm
alicard_666

i know that's a lie... i read the summary... are you BASHING HALO 3?!?!?!?!? question exclaim question exclaim

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/halo-3/halo-3-review/531786

yahoo apparently reviewed it.... sounds awesome... imma trade my wii for a 360 with the halo 3 skin

PS: Halo movie coming out in '09.... im not exactly sure if it's correct but they'll make a movie for sure  

xxKiria-Kunxx

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:08 pm
NeonKitty
Ketake 2.0
Dear Dana....

This is the wrong subforum for a thread about a game. We have a gaming subforum please do use that one^^
screw that... we all know no one looks at those sub forums o.O .. she could post there and be waiting for days for a response....

It doesn't matter who posts there or not, it matters that it is a rule and considering I got demodded recently and not looking at subs was a listed reason, I think it is being considedered quite serious an offense as of late.

FangzV
Ketake 2.0
Dear Dana....

This is the wrong subforum for a thread about a game. We have a gaming subforum please do use that one^^

Nobody posts in the correct subforum.

EDIT:
BTW, Microsoft completley like, shut down 5th Avenue to promote Halo 3.

It does NOT matter if anyone posts in the correct subforum or not when a MOD or VP is telling another member or even MOD to make sure and post in that correct subforum. It doesn't matter what everyone else does, we have rules for a reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:29 pm
EMC-Monkey
alicard_666

i know that's a lie... i read the summary... are you BASHING HALO 3?!?!?!?!? question exclaim question exclaim

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/halo-3/halo-3-review/531786

yahoo apparently reviewed it.... sounds awesome... imma trade my wii for a 360 with the halo 3 skin

PS: Halo movie coming out in '09.... im not exactly sure if it's correct but they'll make a movie for sure
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

Last I heard Fox bought it?
It's been getting passed around I think xd originally New Line had it, and Peter Jackson was directing? For awhile that was what people were saying..
Anyways, Fox has the rights and they say they're still gonna make it, but they don't have any lined up cast/crew yet..

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

matthewcoles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:49 pm
halos a good game  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:43 pm
My friend has it, and he loves it. I think that it is a good game, but not as amazingly helpful to the genre. Personally, I think that it's fun and all, but everyone made it out to be the perfect game, which I don't think it is. Oh, yeah, my friend also hate the ending. If you know what that is, you probably do to. I just laughed at him.  

Kalathiss

austin9993

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:02 pm
The ending to a beautiful genre of FPS gaming.
The game topped the two previous games, I think.
The storyline was onew of the best that I know of, but then again, I don't play sissy RPGs. XD
I think most people don't like the end of the game because the expected either for Bungie to give hint of a sequal, or for Master Chief to get Wasted.
Now the question is, What's next for Bungie?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:56 am
OMG i adore this game which is weird <_<

i hated one and two i could not play the damn things, my motto was jump, get snipered and jump some more. i couldnt shoot, i ran screaming, lol it was so amusing to mike seeing me jump across the screen i sucked so badly.

but with this one i am kicking butt, running round live playing it with mike and am unlocking a lot of stuff which is impressive for me.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Ace370

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:49 pm
it's an amazing game plz do not bash it  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:49 pm
Halo 3 is great. I also don't care who knows it. cool I play this game every once and a while on live and I'm more then less good at it, but this is because I've had experience with the other games. Check the gamer tag thread for mine. If you want to play, send me a message and tell me your from gaia. I'll happily play a social match ( I cant play ranked due to my older brother being better then me. ^^')  

Macdom

whats_my_name012

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:29 am
halo three is the s**t online is really fun especialy big team battle on valhlla , and forging maps to where you can throw a lot of trip mines then drive into it with over sheild lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm
Halo 3 ******** schools, almost any other game out their except gears of war and COD 4.  

LiggerNipps

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

133333334445a

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:06 am
i dont mind the game but master chief is a poof  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:07 am
I ADMIT SOME OF THE GLITCHES CAN BE PRETY FUNNY ^^  

133333334445a

xxSWAGG RELATED NIKKUHxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:31 am
Halo 3 is cool i play it sometimes i dont have live tho.  
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff