[X] Erik and Alenazsa: So We Find Eachother At Last
[X] Reunion at Last

[X] Erik and Sgina: An Endless Song
[X] Erik and Elawi
[X] Erik and Sekhmet

C y n a r a

[X] Cynara and Marius: Warm Winds
[x] Cynara and Zaphiro: It's Been A Long Time
[X] Cynara and Kiefer: Shall We Go On An Adventure?
[X] Cynara and Blais: I'm Runnin' In Circles!
[X]Cynara and Yei
[X] Cynara, Ares and Scythe: Dangerous Territory
[X] Cynara and Helaku: Your dad knew my mom?
[X] Cynara and Khalon: A Knight and a Lady
[X] Cynara and Zaphiro: That he hath turned heaven unto a hell...

[X] Cynara and Zaphiro: So sorry to bother...
[X]Cynara and Frosta: Reunion

A r e s

[X] Ares and Azariel: Return of the Mask
[X] Ares and Pandora: What the hell are you doing out here?
[X] Ares and Sparks: Catching Up
[X] Ares and Sparks: Bippety Boppity Boo
[X]Mystery Meeting
[X]Ares, Halloween and Critter
[X] Alone on the Beach
[X] Ares and Nitika: An eventful or uneventful encounter
[X]Ares and Azariel
[X]Ares and Anuyi
[X] Ares and Galitaya: Wings and Horns
[X] Ares and Nixsi
[X]Autumn and Ares: Critics
[X] Ares and Lovey

[X]Ares and Echo: A Song Worth Singing
[X] Ares and Jazi
[X] Ares and Sukari

[X] Ares and Midori
[X] Ares and Halloween: A meeting of interest...
[X] Ares and Gaiacenta: White Inferno

K i l a
[X] Kila and Benoni Family
[X] Kila and Benoni: Opposites Attract

P a n d o r a

[X] Pandora and Kureno: Two Lost Hearts
[X] Pandora and Windflame Bloodrider: New [Dark] Friends [?]
[X] Pandora and Jean: I Don't Speak French
[X] Pandora and Kalm: What A...Charming Lady?
[X] Pandora and Antony: An Uneasy Feeling

[X] Pandora and Tarnish: This is my Territory

S n i t c h

[X] Snitch and Willow: Nothing Better Than A Good Run, Right?
[X] Snitch and Flower: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

I s i s

[X] Isis and Zevach: I Told You This Wasn't Over

R a i n a

X] Raina and Baldev: The Beautiful and the Fragile
[X] Raina, Kila, Benoni and Anemone: A Bloody or Rejoiceful Reunion?
[X] Raina and Tsela: So...What's Your Name?
[X] Raina and Chandar: Trouble A Brewin'

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:19 pm
User Image

User Imagen a m e: Lily [Itzpapalotl]

D . O . B. : Unknown, her old tribe didn't keep track of birth dates. Instead the celebrated everybodys birthday on the same day as a festival.

a g e: Early Twenties..

g e n d e r : Female

p h y s i c a l..a p p e a r a n c e : She has straight black hair that runs to her ankles now that she hasn't had it cut since she was born. It is often braided all the way down as well, decorated in indigo and sky blue beeds. Her eyes are the color of the sky, a light blue but bright blue with bouncy enthusiasm. Her skin tone isn't dark as most but like a light cocoa color that most couldn't get. Her body shape is muscular but not quite a body builder type just enough for her to pull her own weight around. She practiced as a shaman but even her old tribe said she practiced dark magic and one of the reasons she no longer lives there. Her shoulder blades have a tatoo of two butterfly wings of black and blue. Most of her wardrobes are in blacks and blue aswell. She has tribal markings from her last tribe below her eye, below her belly button and on her leg.

p e r s o n a l i t y : She isn't as talkative as she used to be. She is more reserved now and keeping to herself. She makes blankets when she can and makes herbs and salves to keep in store when in need. She always has treats on hands for her lovely soquili companions though she seems to rarely be home anymore. She needs more indian friends to socialize with before she becomes a complete anti-social butterfly. Though much of her past has to do with her silence.

User Image

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image N a m e:
Cyrus
A g e:
Stallion
V o i c e:
Vincent [Red Cloak Guy]
T h e m e...S o n g:
Remember: Josh Groban
E y e...C o l o r:
Emerald Green
M a n e..&..T a i l...C o l o r s:
Black
C o a t..C o l o r s:
Black with white hooves, also has a white
L i k e s:
Making friends, races, leading others, Alona.
D i s l i k e s:
Fighting, Anyone hurting the ones he cares for, liars and predators
M a t e:
Alona <3
C h i l d r e n: Moki, Maeve, Cynara
P e r s o n a l i t y:
Cyrus is one SERIOUS Stallion, as it says on his cert he's very SERIOUS. However there is Alona who makes him very playful as well as all of ther foals. He's usually a very calm, gentle giant. But at times he can get aggresive when someone is in danger. If ever he gets mad he really gets mad. But you have to do something really bad to do that and I mean really bad. He loves the water aswell. He doesn't warm-up to strangers easily. To other Soquili he acts like a big brother at times. He protects what is his and protects those who cannot protect themself.

B a c k g r o u n d :
The beginning of one was the beginning of another. The birth of a little Indian girl led to the life of her true life companion that in the form of a soquili. The girl born on the night of butterflies, it is said that she had pools of black eyes. Empty voids, until an electric azure butterfly landed upon her nose and as it flexed its magnificent wings over her eyes they changed to the same color of blue. The girl was named after a goddess of the southern Indians called the Aztecs, ‘Itzpapalotl’ they called her which meant ‘Obsidian Butterfly.” The girl grew up kind, gentle and silent. She never spoke a word as her mother had died during child birth and her father had never returned from a hunt far before she was born. She was an orphan, her relatives lived in the same village but they deemed her a curse. She became a friend of herbs and began mixing them, later to find out she had the potential to become a shaman. The village shaman wanted badly to take her in as an apprentice for she had an extraordinary gift, but the others did not see it. The villagers went to their chief and gave her a task that she could not fulfill. The shaman cursed them all and she was summoned. A fellow warrior tattooed her back with a pair of butterfly wings, the same that were have said to landed on him. He also gave her marking below her eye, said for wisdom. She also had one on her leg, for speed and one on her stomach for agility. He did not give her any for strength for he said she was so strong willed she needed no help in that area. She was ordered to make blue smoke with only herbs to make black and if she made black she failed, if she made blue she was considered a dark shaman of black magic. She declined to do any of their tasks and cursed them as well. She was shunned; she left to be captured by the white men. She was taken on horse back to an area that was enclosed by a medium sized wooden fence. She had attracted the eyes of one of the generals whom soon took her in and she did his house work and anything they asked him to. She did not speak their language and if she did something out of question she was beat. She was the only Indian in there, little did she know her freedom would soon come.

A soquili herd roamed not far from the village that Itzpapalotl was conceived in the meadows full of fresh cloves. It was large full of natural colored soquili, blacks, browns, golden, whites, beiges and tans. The alpha of the herd and his mate gave birth to two soquili. A colt and a small filly that was barely surviving. The colt was ebony with a white stripe and hooves, his eyes like sparkling emeralds. The female a dark brown with white flecks on her rump and golden eyes. The herd stayed in the meadow until the little filly was strong enough to move, as the herd waited on more day to move. Invaders came, these were not Indians, they were pale. The soquili were confused and as soon as the fire sticks sounded they were all off. The ebony colt, larger than most of his age took off into the forest losing his mother, his father and his family. The colt was pursued and ropes flung on his back legs dragging him to the ground, his neck was suddenly reigned back with another rope. His eyes looked in fear as they put ropes around him and dragged him off. There were much larger horses that they rode, with metal and ropes entangled on them as the white men road on them. He asked them why, and they just glared or snorted flinging their muzzles in the air.

He was dragged off to the same area as Itzpapalotl, she was sitting on the porch listening to her master read and try to teach her how. “Soquili.” She said pointing to the little colt. The man with the odd facial hair shook his head, “Horse, Itzpapalotl.” He pronounced her name wrong as usual. “We should rename you so you fit in more, maybe Elizabeth or something.” She shook her head looking back towards the colt. She spoke fluently in her own language cursing the men putting the small thing in the stalls. The colt was big enough to be almost a teen but he was young, off of milk she could tell. She had been here long enough to learn about horses, their birthing process and such. This was a horrid place, they made the horses breed. It was not and it was controlled by a sociopath white woman with golden locks, her lips as red as ripe apples. Itzpapalotl hated her and wished to slit her throat in her sleep but she did not. She would be hung on the gallows as they called them. Yes, she was learning their ‘civil’ ways. Out in the lot where they put the colt tied to a pole a group of the white children gathered. They watched the frightened foal and started to throw stones at him. As they came up to him, the foal nipped at them and they threw more blooding him. Itzpapalotl watched in horror and struck one of them who went crying to his mother. The mother cursed at her and her husband came and struck Itzpapalotl to the ground and then kicked her bloody. Itzpapalotl looked to the foal who seemed to be in as much horror as herself. He nickered and she smiled at the sound. This was only the beginning.

The colt grew quickly and it wasn’t long they were trying to get the horse to ride. Secretly, the girl was going to him reading him stories and such, feeding him extra sugar cubes and carrots when she could. She named him Cyrus after a character in one of the books she was reading. It meant ‘Lord of the Sun’ and he was her sun. This would be interesting; Itzpapalotl went to the fence to watch. They first tried to shove the bit into his mouth. He spat it out quickly but they shoved it back in. The stallion hissed at the cold metal, he tasted his own metallic blood. Itzpapalotl looked at the stallion and clicked her tongue, they had created a language together and knew most of what each of each other meant. Cyrus made it clear he would not be contained by their chains and bucked. As he was in the small container, they saddled him tightly. He rammed himself up inside the cage knocking the human trying to get the saddle on knocking the wind out of him. This put a smile on Cyrus’ face, his very short mane ruffled in the slight wind. It stunk, the humans had but chemicals that burned on it to try and make it grow. He grew very harsh to these pale two leggers. As they extra weight went on his eyes widened, he did not like this. Other horses were watching from their stalls eating their hay. How Cyrus longed for that sweet luscious grass. The gate opened and Cyrus sprung out the man lasted no more than point o one seconds. He was flung off, as they tried to gather Cyrus he reared at them kicking and bucking all of them. They tried whips, spurs and anything they could try to make him ride. He would not, he was bloodied and in strips until they shoved him in a box. A trailer of a top and it baked under the sun, they gave him no food nor water for four days. He heard from the outside his Indian friend trying to get him and getting caught. They were both abused and he realized this. They soon let him out into the chorale and as soon as he was fed they led him to the ring to be bred, he was free spirited but he was large, mostly one color and had the most beautiful eyes any white man had seen in a horse. They wanted their own, they brought in their ‘best’ mares to breed with him. He bit at them if they came near him and he was whipped but he didn’t care. He kicked one mare hard in the leg and it fractured her, she was coming on way to fast and she was not so nice and he hated her with a passion. Her owner wanted Cyrus shot for he was an endangerment. The ‘chief’ of the white men agreed and he was to be killed by the next moon. When Itzpapalotl heard of this she decided to get out with Cyrus. That night she snuck out of the bathroom window and went to the stalls. Cyrus was caged under padlock but she had learned how to pick them quickly. She clicked her tongue and he came to her. His hoofs were adorned with the silver things they nailed into their hooves called shoes. She petted him and kissed his nose, “Let us go Cyrus.”

She led him out and he bowed his head and raised it looking to his back, she rose her brow. He wanted her to ride him? She had never had a soquili, she smiled. They were mean to be she decided. She hopped on top though it was a fairly difficult task for such a tall horse. She saw the light flicker on, in her house. Cyrus took off and jumped the fence with ease. Itzpapalotl held onto his mane for dear life, it was so short and greased with those damned chemicals again. The chemicals were turning his skin raw and they expected it to grow. They left and she heard growing voices turn to whispers as they grew farther and farther away. She smiled, “We are free.”

Cyrus flew with the earth it seemed, he was fast and he knew it. He used his power, his strength and muscle to go faster and farther away from the hell they had lived in for so long. As dawn grew near, he tired. They were near her old village, she rode in the teepees were half burned. Perhaps they were found by another tribe. Other peered from their homes and came out bowing their heads. They seen a female they had abandoned mounted on a great soquili. This was an honor to them for they had no soquili. They tried to welcome her back and adorn her soquili but she snapped. She snapped at them, gave them curses as her tears fell. Cyrus did the same biting any who came close to his beloved. They soon left, to new lands to a new life. He didn’t know what became of his family and no one seemed to have heard of his herd. He remained with his two legger companion and they built a teepee outside of a new village. This place was full of soquili, they were in the village’s lands however. The princess of the lands came and greeted her, she was smiling and so happy. Itzpapalotl was hurt. Pain and horror shone in her eyes as well as Cyrus. The two looked to Princess soquili in wonder, she asked her name and Itzpapalotl looked at her they spoke the same language and in it she replied. “Lily.”

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

N a m e:
Cynara
A g e:
Mare
V o i c e:
Tifa Lockheart [Girls Voice in the Beginning
T h e m e...S o n g:
U and Ur Hand
E y e... C o l o r :
Emerald Green
M a n e.. &.. T a i l...C o l o r s:
Light Brown with ebony tips
C o a t...C o l o r s:
Ebony with chocolate dipped muzzle and feet
L i k e s:
Racing, proving she's better than some stallions, flirting
D i s l i k e s:
Haters, sore losers, pale faced people
F a m i l y:
Sire: Cyrus
Dam: Alona
Sibling: Maeve [sister]
Sibling: Moki [brother]
M a t e:Blais
C h i l d e r e n: Eve, Bonfire and C...
P e r s o n a l i t y:
She's a love struck pony, she never knows if she is in love or if she's not which is going to get her in trouble one day when she ends up with the wrong stallion. She's a hopless romantic and will want any guy that'll treat her right. Though sometimes she is rather coy and innocent, she is not so much. She can be but for the most part she can take care of herself. She enjoys being treated like a princess at times but other than once in a blue moon it tends to get on her nerves. She is very up beat and enthusastic and loves nature to its full extent and nothing makes her happier that a stroll through the forrest or a dip in the lake.
B a c k g r o u n d:
Born youngest of Cyrus and Alona, sister to Moki and Maeve she is a very energetic and bouncy female.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageN a m e:
Eve
A g e:
Filly
V o i c e:
When You Believe 'girls voice] [[Another Theme Song for Eve <3]]
T h e m e...S o n g:
Colors of the Wind
E y e...C o l o r:
One emerald from her mother and one golden from her father.
C o a t..C o l o r s:
L i k e s:
D i s l i k e s:
F a m i l y:
M a t e: Nope.
C h i l d r e n: Too young!
P e r s o n a l i t y:

B a c k g r o u n d :

User Image

User Image

User Image
N a m e: Julian Renaud
A g e: Basket

V o i c e: Dominic Purcell a.k.a Dracula in the clip

T h e m e...S o n g: Slutgarden

E y e...C o l o r:

C o a t..C o l o r s:
L i k e s:
D i s l i k e s:
F a m i l y:
Sire: Jean-Claude
Dam: Shaitani
Brother: Jovan
Sister: Jiayi
M a t e:
C h i l d r e n:
P e r s o n a l i t y:

B a c k g r o u n d :

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:49 pm
User Image

User Image

N a m e :
Erik
A g e:
Stallion
V o i c e:
The Phantom!
T h e m e...S o n g:
Phantom of the Opera
E y e...C o l o r:
Silver
M a n e.. &.. T a i l... C o l o r s:
Black
C o a t...C o l o r s:
Ebony with front white hooves. With a rose winding up his back leg
W i n g... c o l o r :
Black with crimson tips
L i k e s:
Singing, Flying, Building, Magic, Understanding the undescribable, puzzles, his childeren, Sekhmet, roses
D i s l i k e s:
Himself, liars, betrayers, his mask
M a t e:
Sekhmet! <3
C h i l d e r e n:
Ares [Jailbait]
Rascal [Jailbait]
P e r s o n a l i t y: He is usually secluded and keeps to himself. But now with his new mate Sekhmet his personality changes around her. Instead of his cold, distant and secluded self he becomes more gentle and open to her. He also tries to open himself to Ares, but he doesn't always want to hear it from Erik. He is desperatly trying to patch things up with his son and loves him to no end.
B a c k g r o u n d:
The sound of clanking rivets of a carousel, and the song that carried over it that tried to carry a musical tone. Spoiled children laughing, and soon shouting in joy in the next stall to see the muscled man or the lady with a beard, the small foal flickered his tail. A tweed bag covered his head and let his little ears stick out at the top. He nosed at a small monkey in the cage that he was imprisoned in. The little symbols in its hands clinked together, he smiled softly in the bag. And then the children and teenager’s filed into the tent. He sighed softly as the burly man came into his cage and slammed it shut. His curled his wings around his body, but the man pulled them apart from him showing them to the audience and the cheered and clapped. He held the whip in his hand, and started whipping the small foal. Each crack of the whip made him flinch, but he was trying to get used to it. After all he was shone once or twice a week. Beating him to bloody ribbons, he whimpered softly as he took the bag off and gripped his mane that had been butchered off. He watched them frightened and they stood in horror. The man threw the ebony foal back down as the children through coins and other small items of value at the cage floor.

His mother’s voice rang out in his head Demon! You are no son of mine! She had rejected him at such a young age, his mother! “Mama,” he cried out walking towards he r shuffling though glistening wings. No one in all of Paris had heard of a horse with wings but his face so hideous and the rest perfection. Gargoyle, from hell go back from where you came.” She snorted, glaring at her blood son but not emotionally or physically. His eyes flared in hatred recalling the memory, she had thrown him out like a piece of rubbish. His face tainted in tears then and now they tainted them as well. If she had not disposed of him perhaps he would not have been here. He was beaten physically, but what was worse. He had been beaten emotionally. He watched as the man collected the coins in haste, licking his lips. His pain was this man’s enjoyment. Erik snorted, and with a swift kick to his head and it clashed with the metal bars. He gathered some of the loose rope as he was only unconscious and looped it around his neck, intertwining it with a few bars so he could kill more easily. The man’s face turned bluish and finally the minimal movement of his chest ceased.

Erik relaxed ruffling those feathers, one of the mares that had been working with the opera house came in that moment, she had watched. He had seen her but she had kicked the cage in and told him to come with her. She was not frightened? Did not call him names? Wanted to…help him? He followed her willing and the shouts of men and guns shrieked. She led him to the opera house cellar. He had slipped the bag back on his face. She opened the door and whispered to him softly in French. She could be no older than a teenager. How he would thank her, but he could not speak. He spoke to no one, he didn’t have the heart. But he knew fluent French and spoke in a natural accent. He stumbled down ally ways and found a secret entrance to the catacombs. They were so oddly shaped, turns and soon he knew all. He had made himself very comfortable in his new home.

He went around the opera house at night plummeting objects and such to collect for it. As he passed the lake each time, the items grew heavier and heavier. He soon had a bed that looked like a large bird, he had carved it himself out of wood. He grew handy with knives and his teeth, he was amazing. Madame Giry, the female whom saved him called him a genius. And this was his playground she had only been in his home once. She loved it though, he soon painted his bird black and gathered crimson blankets and such from one of the plays that was performed. His managers ordered more and he took them as well. This was how he paid him, they knew he was there but if he went searching for him. Tragic events occurred if he did. Candles lit his room, a large organ decorated one of his platforms. See through black curtains came before each different room. He had hung them all. Soon he was proud of it. All of it and its entirety. Nothing could change those bright eyes of his as he looked at it with the largest, and first grin upon his face. Brows rose, his mane growing to the floor he was beautiful but to him. As his mother had said, he was a gargoyle from hell.

The next day, he gathered wax and over a flame he made it hot. He then let the half of his face, the one destroyed since birth a defect fall into the hot liquid. He did not flinch however, the process worked but it had went over his eye lid. He soon perfected the process by putting a large cork in his eye while squinting. He just had to use a deeper bowl of wax. The mask fit perfectly and was as comfortable as it could get. He then dipped it in a white paint so it contrasted with his pelt, he wanted black but the black seemed to seep through the mask and was transparent. White worked the best without ruining it. He coated it with another mixture of a substance that he had made of a variety of things so the paint or wax wouldn’t melt under too horrible conditions. Though since he lived in the catacombs there was no worry of it getting to hot, his tail flickered as he walked to his bed and climbed atop the crimson cushions. Falling fast asleep at such hard work, his cold silver eyes turning a bit warmer to his own seclusion.

However in the later days a female arrived, Madam Giry turned to Erik. She had told him he needed a name and since he insisted that she give it to him she picked Erik. There was no particular reason, or so she said. She said specifically if he didn’t like it he could pick a new one and she ran off. She turned to him expressing talent in this female. Singing talent, dancing talent and musical talent. She told Erik she knew of his singing and music that he created and told him that this Mademoiselle Christine Daaé was for him. Now he being sympathetic and usually taking the wise advice of Madam Giry took Christine in and became her teacher. Over the years he fell in love with her and she him. It seemed perfect except she had never seen him. Erik had one of the catacomb doors lead to a stall and he made a door lead to his house. It was for when he was ready to show himself to her, because he soon made her a star. She became the prima donna of The Paris Opera House, she was used in every play in some way. But his plans soon became foiled as the patron of the two new fools that became managers hired new stallions in performance. One happened to be a child hood friend of Christine’s. His name, he didn’t care to mention ever. But in the beginning it was just a friendship. When Erik had tried to take Christine to his layer, she had betrayed him by stripping of him of his mask. His comfort and protection she took from him in a split second. He cursed her in rage, turning into the gargoyle his mother had called him. He had apologized but god, he had taught her, sang to her, loved her. Gave up everything for her and she betrayed him by taking the one think he had for himself without feeling like such a, such a…freak. And then she did the worse thing possible, she went to her stallion from her child hood. Loving him, and leaving Erik in the past like garbage like his mother had. His love had turned into his greatest hate.

He would take her he thought, he planned and plotted. Soon he had them both where he wanted them, Raoul in the choke hold he had on his first kill. He made her chose him over Raoul, if she chose Raoul he would simply kill him. She insisted to be with Erik, but it was false love. She put on a good show though. He wept out of sorrow and a broken heart. He let Raoul go, go with Christine. He let them go off with their false love. He spat in hatred towards the two, others had wondered what had happened and the owners of the two had found the entrance to the catacombs. He fled through the many other hidden entries and for the first time spread those great wings and flew. Flew until he was out of Paris and at the borders of the ocean. He looked to the horizon and hoped their was land afterwards. He took off with great speed, muscle and talent for flying. The angel from hell was going to find a new home.

He flew into a storm, thunders crashed and it rang in his ears like a high pitched shrill. He fell into the waters, the cold waters ran over him and he struggled to the surface. He couldn’t lift back up, the waters cooled his feathers. He tried to stay above the waters, and the waves fought him crashed against him. They made him fight for his life, flash backs of his past flashed through his mind quick and white lights. He had to stay awake, hours had passed. Amazingly his mask had stayed on and he was grateful for it. He then looked to the clear skies and over to his left. Land! He blessed whomever was in the skies and seas, whomever plotted this desolate place. He looked at the shores and used his wings to propel himself through the water. He came ashore flickering his tail shaking the salty water off. He looked at tall trees and open plains, forest lands. No buildings, smoke, people smelling of soiled cottons. Had he died, was he in some better place. He looked in the trees and some female was watching him, she had long ebony hair and tan skin. Unlike any he had seen before. She had black markings on her as well like some of the performers had at the freak circus he remembered. He snorted at the two legger, She was sitting on something, and he realized it was a horse, he was laying and as he stood he realized how large the stallion was. The black male was…huge. Emerald orbs, feathers, and earrings adorning him. He smiled and introduced himself as Cyrus, Erik quickly learned their language and lived with the two legger known as Lily a.k.a Itzpapalotl as well as Cyrus, his daughter and later his own son Ares.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
N a m e:
Ares
A g e :
Stallion
V o i c e:
Lead of Breaking Benjamin
T h e m e...S o n g:
Animal I Have Become: Three Days Grace
E y e...C o l o r:
Azure
M a n e...&...T a i l...C o l o r s:
Black
C o a t...C o l o r s :
White, with an ebony mask upon half of his face, an ebony skull on his rump and black and white stockings
L i k e s:
Fighting, Training for fighting, singing, French
D i s l i k e s:
Talking, socializing, others belittling him or the friends he has
F a m i l y:
Sire: Erik
Dam: Jailbait
Sisters: Rascal, Isis [Half]
Brothers: Atum [Half], Aureate [Half]
M a t e : Interested in Sparks [Sparkles]
C h i l d r e n:
[None]
P e r s o n a l i t y:
He is quite cold hearted from his past. He is silent when around others and anti social around most, stallions more than mares. Perhaps because of the lack of a father and he had never met his mother or sister. Under that hard shell of his there is a semi warm hearted stallion...hopefully.

B a c k g r o u n d:
He was born of Erik and Jailbait, he doesn't know all the details that happened but apparently his father was in love with his mother and he had tried to find her but with no luck. He too has searched for her but feels as if he is chasing a ghost. He and Erik have not gotten along since he was little, for Erik wasn't ready to be a father than without his mother's companionship childish but true. So he was raised by a psychotic unikalona and she taught him most of everything he knows and was the one whom formed that dark, dark mind of his.

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
N a m e:
Isis
A g e :
Mare
V o i c e:

T h e m e...S o n g:

E y e...C o l o r:

C o a t...C o l o r s :

L i k e s:

D i s l i k e s:

F a m i l y:
Sire: Erik
Dam: Sekhmet
Sisters: Rascal [Half]
Brothers: Atum, Aureate, Ares [Half]
M a t e : Interested in Richard
C h i l d r e n:

P e r s o n a l i t y:

B a c k g r o u n d:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:00 pm
User Image

User Image
N a m e:
Pandora
A g e :
Mare
V o i c e:
Evanscene [Amy Lee]
T h e m e...S o n g:
I'm So Sick: Flyleaf
E y e...C o l o r:
Sky Blue
C o a t...C o l o r s :
L i k e s:
D i s l i k e s:
F a m i l y: None...Alive
M a t e : None
C h i l d r e n:
[None]
P e r s o n a l i t y:
She is a very loving girl, anyone she comes into contact she is usually very sweet and kind hearted. Though her past with the loss of three of her foals has hardened her heart she has let go a bit and returned to her natural persona.

She is very motherly. She takes care of anything she finds and also cared for a baby deer at one time. Wonder what she was thinking? Her loss of her foals was so great the when an orphaned deer came along she cared for the little one. It later was back in his herd so she departed it though she didn't let down without a fight. It escaped with its mother, while she mourned its going as well with her own childeren.

She also loves the sweet smell of water flowers and taking a dip in the water. A very passionate one of the water and would make an excellent swamp mare.

THE OTHER SIDE.

Quite viscious...if you don't meet her standards. She has a sweet side inherited from her mother. But her father's kalona side shows through more...now. She bites, kicks, snarls, growls and impales. She likes the sweet scent of blood and loves wearing it as a victory sign. She is the alpha female, if you try to put her upon a totem pole and then decide someone is better it won't be a pretty sight. Especially for the males. She's agreesive and knows how to use her own charm.

B a c k g r o u n d:
The mare peered gracefully out into the terrain...it was hers and her mates. Amarosa the lioness of grace and beauty watching with her delicate azure eyes. A pure white unicorn female with no marking to taint her. Her eyes met her beloved mates, he not equaling her beauty was just a normal tan stallion. Not even coming close to equaling her perfection but he loved her and she loved him. She went to him and nuzzled his cheek, peering to him with those eyes, "Something bothers you my love?" Asking in her sweetest tone, smelling of delicate flowers.

"Yes," he replied in his own tone, monotone with little characteristic. Dull and bland but his mind was far from. He ruled over a female dominated herd that didn't like Amarosa as much as he did. "I wonder why you are still with me." he said jokingly with the tilt of his head.

She replied with a smile, "Some where between our long talks, stupid little fights and laughter...I fell in love." She happened to look to the borders to see they were being watched by an ex-lover. One whom broke her heart and the King of Jelousy and Greed, Father of Lies.

She watched him and turned her head back to her mate, "Cayeir is back." he said in a heavy tone. "Hush," she said softly, "He is nothing to me and you are my everything. Plus are we not supposed to reside together tonight?" she asked with a raised brow hoping to raise his spirits but she had said it with a smirk. "I would nose you right now but you are to beautiful." She gasped, "Me?" She nosed his chest, "Then I shall nose you," He laughed, "I am going to go around the loop. Go to the meadow and wait for me, I will not be long." She nodded, "Alright, don't be gone to long. I might get cold." She joked as she turned to the meadows and he the farest end of the borders.

Amarosa waited for her beloved Zane to return to her. As night approached the other mfell asleep but she lay awake. Were they not worried for their King? She took off into the night, her diamond bracelets gleaming in the silver moonlight a gift from the goddess of song for making good choices on love. She didn't understand that female but was greatful for the gift. Yet the gods would not help her now in her time of need.

She scented it first blood, she trotted faster and scented Zane. She watched in horror at what it was. Zane's eyes cried out to her, his blood tainting the Earth. He was in the jaws of Cayeir, the ebony and blue kalona. Cayeir was large unlike Amarosa and Zane whom seemed petite to him. Zane was helpless and her heart went out to him but it excited Cayeir. "Watch your beloved mate, fall at my jaws." She wanted to go out to Zane but she couldn't move and the tears fell.

She heard the crack of bone and the tear of flesh, his white bone marrow showed through and she could not bring herself to look away. "Zane."she whispered. His eyes open and glazed over. Cayeir walked over to her as black as night, striped in crimson. "Smell his blood and feel my hate," he looked to her. "You shouldn't have left me."

"I didn't, you left me." she growled, she tried to call her herd but he struck her. "She bleeds but does she scream?" he watched her intently. "You hurt me Amarosa." She shook her head, "I did no such thing," she replied. "You haven't any idea what its like to stand by someone you know you can never have," he scoffed, "You could have." She glared, "You were with her!" She cried harder, "Why are you doing this?" He looked to her, "Because I wanted you and I still do." He looked to her and she glared, "You are as bad as a liar as every and you will never have me."

He smiled getting arroused, "I will, whether you like it or not." She looked to him angerily, "Your right I chose her for a mate." She perked a brow as he forced her next to a tree, she winced but did not cry out nor make sound. She scented another, his mate. A matted female, once beautiful now scenting of decaying animals and rotted out teeth. She looked to her pleading, she just snarled at Amarosa, "He chose you as a mistress and walked away." She walked away and moments later Cayeir got off of her after he had defiled her. His horns swept across her face again and leaving for his borders.

She wept by her mate’s lifeless body and trudged back to the mares whom loved her as much as he did. They awoke at the sent of blood and Cayeir all over her. Their enemy herd’s alpha's scent all over her and their alpha’s blood. She still couldn’t get the picture of Cayeir’s mate’s vengeful look when he raped her. It made her tear and then thinking of Zane made it all come. “What have you done?!” they questioned, she told them all that had happened truthfully. They turned on her, belittled her. One commented after the other, “I told him she would be trouble,” with, “He wouldn’t listen.” “You were weak, you let him take Zane!” and “You let him do that to you? Are you sure you didn’t want it?” They left after, leaving their old lands to search for a new land and leader. To leave the borders from the murderer, Cayeir. She looked to her coat contaminated with dirt, blood and other nasties she didn’t want to know what they were. Her eyes filled with sorrow as she did not want to leave this den as the scent of Zane still remained in the den.

But she had to leave, she knew Cayeir would be back. So she left to the out skirts in a small den she had dug out and hid in quite nicely. Later she traveled always scenting Cayeir on her tail, and her being heavy with foals did not help the situation at all, for hunting nor moving in general. She was being haunted by her past and she knew what she had to do when the fals were born.

Later on a dark morning, as the sun began to rise she gave birth to a single female. She was a beautiful foal, pure white like her mother. She smiled and said “Pandora,” before falling asleep. Anon her mother’s eyes showed through her own and later markings had appeared...her fathers. Two sprouts were starting to grow for wings and knobs for horns. She was still a foal but very smart and very strong. It was time, Amarosa would sacrifice herself for her daughter. She knew Cayeir would not stop until she was found. If he found Pandora, he would kill her as well and she would have none of it.

She ran everyday losing the baby fat to make it as she was, Pandora had started to eat grasses and occasional meat, her mother did oppose, early as her mother weaned her off. “Momma! You be a lots skinnier now!” she beamed looking to her. Amarosa could not touch her daughter as her scent would wash over her and if he scented it he would get suspicious. This was the night she slept outside and Pandora by herself in the warm brush. They awoke at around the same time and she looked to her daughter lovingly, “Sweetie, I’m leaving now. You know where the food is and how to find it. And you know where to go. Alright.” Pandora nodded, and Amarosa nuzzled her cheek one last time and a tear fell down her cheek. “Goodbye my beautiful.”

She watched her mother leave, and did not follow. She would have been hunted down by her father like her mother but she hadn’t known that. Pandora jogged to a nearby pond and ate the grasses around it, swallowing a few minnows while she secretly craved milk... she could live with out it.

She turned at the scent of decaying flesh and was staring at a mare. She watched her and she charged the foal Pandora. Pandora took off to the trees and used her wings for the first time to land on a sturdy branch. The mare a tail behind and snarling. Pandora watched her from her branch, "I shall watch you starve foa!" she growled and laid to the tree before making a few attempts to climb up. The birds in the tree were startled at the mare but not with the foal. She was already on a full stomach.

The next morning rolled around and Pandora attacked a feathered bird for her morning meal. Her maw covered in blood and feathers. She let the bones fall off the branch onto the sleeping lioness. She looked over the edge to see her snarling getting up. Pandora watching with wide eyes and ears erect innocently. She wrinkled her nose and started giggling.

"You wait! I'll be back! You shall die as your mother has!" she growled and took off. When Pandora was sure she was gone she flew down from the tree and started to trot off in the direction she was told to go. A river was near in sight, she looked back it had been around thirty minutes and she could smell the mare but she had brought someone. Her murderous father, he now ran full speed to get to her. She ran again but he was to fast and he laid horn across her small body knocking her down. She went into a thorned brush and as he stuck his head in, she pulled a branch back and it thwacked him in the face. He flinched and she made it to the waters edge, jumping in without a moments notice. The current dragged her but she made it across.

He snarled at the waters edge, bleeding and furious. The crocs fully aware now slid into the dark waters, Cayeir called his mate over and she went to his side like an obediant dog. Within seconds he tossed her in the river and the crocs tore at her limbs tainting the water with crimson. He took his steps in the water, they were pre occupied now.

Though the heavens were watching and a song broke through to the crocs alerting them of more food, enticing them of healthier meat. The left the corpse and went to Cayeir. They dragged him down, and he was the one whom screamed. The foal watched and her ears flared back, huffing and shaking her head. She had her own gashes upon her from her father. But she didn't know it was him.

She looked around to see where she was at. Savana, elephants in the distance taking baths in the watering hole. She looked to see a mouse scurring around and she decided he was her meal. She went to pounce and as she did so she found herself butting heads with a dark male foal.

"Sorry." she said softly, "It's alright," he replied rubbing his crown. His steel orbs looked to her, he was quite large for his age. She would have guessed he was an older cub but he was a kit like herself. She smiled, "I'm Pandora." He looked to her, "Adrastos," he nodded. "You on your own too?" he asked. She nodded fastly almost making him dizzy. "Oh," she peered to him. "You want to go get some grasses or something?" He laughed, he had too. "Alright?"

The pair roamed through the lands together and into the desert. But on an unfaithful day were seperated due to storm. Pandora found herself in Rackna's Herds and Adrastos went back to the oasis where he joined with Karver's Herd. Pandora soon wandered from her own herd, knowing she was different from the rest. For there lied a beast in her heart.

User Image

User Image

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image
N a m e:
Kila
A g e :
Mare
V o i c e:
Shakira
T h e m e...S o n g:
Girlfight: Brooke Valentine
E y e...C o l o r:
Cerulean
C o a t...C o l o r s :
L i k e s:
D i s l i k e s:
F a m i l y: None...here
C h i l d r e n:
Daughters: Raina
Anemone
P e r s o n a l i t y:
Kila was the fighter but she was like an egg...a hard shell, easy to crack and a very soft inside. She stuck to morals and knew the difference between moral and ethical. She was kind and heart felt to everyone however. Because of her past she is hard to trust in fear of being betrayed.

B a c k g r o u n d:
Three rambunxious foals getting into trouble every minute of the day...Kila the eldest, Jasmyn the middle and Bianca the youngest. Their mother the colors of a forrest toucon their father of a blue and gold macaw. Their childeren naturally taking after the wildlife theme. Kila the sun conure, Jasmyn the nanday conure and Biance a scarlet macaw. Ironically they all liked water, shiny things and occasionally eating fruit...and pehaps playing with it.

Living the swamp life wasn't bad, plenty of food and not to harsh of weather. Yucai and his mate Bailey owned the lands with a full and loving herd. Around eight to nine members which was quite fit for the time and the lands they lived in.

Little Kila was the fighter but she was like an egg...a hard shell, easy to crack and a very soft inside. She stuck to morals and knew the difference between moral and ethical. She was kind and heart felt to everyone however. Bright blue eyes like her father as well as Jasmyn. Jasmyn was trusting, unlike Kila whom doubted everything. She had doubted a rock was actually a rock, before so goes to show you. She was bigger than her elder counter part but Kila had the determination to take her sister and could. Yes, Jasmyn trusted but did not love like Kila...just family and close friends. Biance was the combo of the two, trusting and loving everyone. The heart of the herd. Jazz and Kila seemed to be the closest because they were always looking out for their sister. But it was all good.

The normal day seemed to be going her mother laying next to her father whispering words of love. Bianca trying to get her father's attention with the usual ear tug. She eventually got it was told to play with Kila or Jasmyn or was given a bath by her mother. Kila and Jazz were having a talk by the swamp watching the fish jump up from the waters that were unusally clear. Jazz stuck her hoof in and the mud rose from the bottom, dirting it. A thwack of lightning wrang out over head. "Rains are coming," Kila looked to her sister. Jazz nodded solemly, the herd was feasting in the meadow. Within moments a heavy pooring rain came down and pounded the pelts of everyone. Jazz and Kila fled to the caves as well as the rest.

They watched for minutes waiting for the rain to lighten...but it never did. Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes to hours...The place was flooding, their mother and father tried to calm the pride. Oh gods, let them have faith. Please help us someone... she cried out in her heads. But nothing seemed to work. The lands started to over flow and the water slowly seeped into the den. If they stayed in their they would drown. Yuccai led Bianca and her mother torn between her and Jasmyn. "Take Jazz, I'll be fine." she looked to her mother she was the eldest. Bailey looked to her daughter, "I'll be back for you love." she smiled. The other mares had their hooves full with their own childeren. They waded out into the waters, to the North in hopes of dryer lands. Thunder thrashed out and knocked one of the trees over. Kila hoped the herd was far enough away from it.

The water was filling the caves and she pushed her legs as hard as she could to get out of the den but to no extent it did not work. Her lungs filled with water and the life faded out of poor Kila. She looked to the top of the cave as she fell to the bottom floor...drowning.

Her mother came back, Jazz was safe she had lost sight of Yuccai and Bianca as well as the rest of her herd. She looked to the cave and her heart stopped. Oh gods, please tell me my baby is not dead. Bailey went underwater and was looking at her limp baby at the bottom. She almost breathed in the deadly liquid herself. She picked her up with her neck and went back to the surfaces. She carried her to a dead log that stood firm. She set her down nosing Kila's chest. Nothing, she shook her a bit hoping that she would wake. She wept crying, her tears falling onto her childs body. How could she leave her? Why? Her crys stained her coat, Kila's and the Earth. The heavens and hells heard the mourning of a mother for her lost child.

She picked up Kila's lifeless body and carried her to where Jazz pawed around innocently. "Mom, whats wrong?" she looked to her mother worried. She looked to Kila, eyes closed...tounge hanging out of her mouth oddly. "Oh my god..." Bailey set Kila down and thought in her head. Angel of Life and Death come to me, please I have a bargain. Mistress of Song come to me in my time of need, I do not know what I can offer you but I seek your hospitality.

Two angelike soquili formed in the distance but they were not normal, oh no one Goddess of Song other Angel of Life and Death. She looked to them solemly, Laeyna looked to her impatiently she was busy tending to her Ate. Please whisper words of endearment to my daughter so she may fall asleep and that is all I ask of you. The pale goddess sighed and sang a lullaby the child falling asleep accordingly. She now looked to Jivan and whispered a thanks to Laeyna. "I know your bargaining and I wish to trade my life for my daughter's." she sniffed still sadened and hateful towards him...she blamed him and herself. She wanted something to blame so she picked.

Jivan looked to her, "Are you sure you wish to do so?" he looked to her. "Your two childeren will be without a mother, I hope you are not doing this out of your own selfishness and think it is noble to die for your child. Think of Jasmyn now...you will leave her for another daughter? Both growing up without a mother. More likely to die."

Bailey growled, "I told her I would protect her, I would be there for her! I told her I would come back and see her another day! I will not and cannot betray her. Just do it, its for her."

Jivan gave her a hardened glare and reluctantly preformed his magic that he usually did not give out so freely. Taking the soul out of Bailey and putting Kila's back in. "So be it." He disappeared and as Laeyna traveled back to the heavens, Ate came. "What is this? Have I been left toys?" she asked grinning to herself.

The one foal was starting to awaken, she touched the sleeping foal's head and stole the memories of her mother coming with her sister. She was left with nothing but the beginning of the rains and then a black out...she would awake to find no one alive but her sisters very alive smell to remain. She found the rest of the herd's bodies and placed the sleeping cub by them and took her mothers carcass and placed it near her father's. She brought Kila next and as she awoke disappeared. "The show begins..." she whispered. She now returned to the heavens to join Laeyna.

Kila awoke her sister she saw first, Jazz...dead? Her mother and father lay next to each other almost sleeping but they were not. She could tell...Bianca! She ran to her youngest sister. She looked around for help to find no one. Tears streamed down her face, her mother had came back to her...why. Had she caused this? She lay by her mothers maw and nudged it many times. She pressed her fore to her mother, "Momma, wake up!" she screamed. She sighed and her tail curled in between her legs as she took off towards the north. Bounding inbetween corpses of the pride.

She wound up in a herd bigger than hers amazingly a rash leader. She lived till an adult and fell in love with his eldest son. He called for her to be his mate but he had been caught with another mare whom had been her best friend since foal hood. She had been betrayed by the gods in her lifetime, her past love and her best friend. She tried to kill her ex mates lover, but the herd and he pulled her off of the trampled females body. She snarled her black maw at him and left. Later weeks, she ended up in new lands. Perhaps a new start. She was welcomed by Benoni. They were mated had two childeren and then he never came back to see her and her childeren left her alone. Raina stops by on occassion and even with her voice doesn't talk much.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:16 pm
User Image

User Image
N a m e:
Snitch
A g e :
Stallion
V o i c e:
Moonlight: Man's Voice In The Beginning
T h e m e...S o n g:
Harry Potter Theme
E y e...C o l o r:
Silver
C o a t...C o l o r s :
L i k e s:
D i s l i k e s:
F a m i l y: N/A
M a t e : [None]
C h i l d r e n:
[none]
P e r s o n a l i t y:
Charming, he can be rather random. He can be an complete gentleman and then change into a pure adventure goer and want to do something rather...adventurous persay. He always treats a lady with respect and honors a gentleman's wishes. He also is quite flighty and loves to run.

B a c k g r o u n d:

User Image

User Image

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image
N a m e:
Raina
A g e :
Mare
V o i c e: Hope

T h e m e...S o n g: Given Up

E y e...C o l o r:

C o a t...C o l o r s :

L i k e s:

D i s l i k e s:

F a m i l y:
Sire: Benoni
Dam: Kila
Sisters: Anemone
Brothers: None
C h i l d r e n:

P e r s o n a l i t y:

B a c k g r o u n d:

User Image

User Image

User Image
N a m e:
Adonis
A g e :
Stallion
V o i c e: Heath Ledger: A Knight's Tale

T h e m e...S o n g: Candyman

E y e...C o l o r: Multi colored. One hot pink the other as blue as the sky.

C o a t...C o l o r s :

L i k e s:
Girls
D i s l i k e s:
Complaints and aggitating stallions.
F a m i l y: None
C h i l d r e n: None in the Kawani Lands.

P e r s o n a l i t y:

B a c k g r o u n d:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:17 pm
User Image

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:18 pm
User Image

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]