Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:47 am
Auster x Teepee of Itzpapalotl

Kaitaia
He hadn't been this far down the river before. He normally kept to the east end, the area he knew well. He wasn't sure what had struck his fancy and had made him want to travel down that way, but he hadn't had anything else to do, so he had.

He kept mostly to the shadows as usual, not wanting the blinding sun in his eyes. He walked for a fairly long time, not sure what was driving him forward. He just felt like it. He had nothing better to do, and it was something new.

Shaking his mane away from his face, he continued on--that is, until he spotted what seemed to be a gathering of horses. Frowning, he stepped further back into the shadows, just watching for now.

Cyrus lay outside the teepees, they now had three because of the expanding population of horses. His emerald green eye gleamed as the little foal bounced around. Eve was a darling, his grandaughter. Cynara was off so he was taking over the fort as usual. His ears flickered and nostrils flared. The elder got to his hooves and looked around. His eyes narrowed in the distance and he whickered. He knew someone was their just not who. Eve stood under the large stallion as if she was hiding.

Kila poked her head out of one of the teepees and nickered to Cyrus, wondering what was going on. She too was at a loss. No one really came around here much.

Ares and Rain were chatting by the campfire as they too looked up, ears flickering every which way.

Kaitaia
He shrunk back as he realized they had sensed him. His own ears lay flat against his head. Damn. He hadn't wanted to be spotted, he hadn't wanted to run into anyone, especially a big happy family of horses.

Muttering darkly under his breath, he was about to leave when he saw Kila. His eyes widened for a moment, and he took a sweeping glance over the other horses assembled. Looking for what, who knew.

Finally, shaking his head as if to clear it, he started to back up more. It wasn't that he didn't want to see Kila, per se, but he didn't want to be around the other horses. Not at all.

Death Resurrected
"What is it?" Ares called as he got to his feet. He was to lazy to look for himself. A great warrior he once was, still was. Next to Cyrus he was the strongest male of the herd here. He frowned, whatever happened to Cyrus' herd. He hoped they would gather again. Though Cyrus spoke of going with Cynara to her beau's herd. Who knew? He shrugged as he flipped his ebony braids, looking down to Raina who was oblivious and nosing away at a flower.

Cyrus frowned, "It's someone," he shrugged responding in his lowly tones. Kila's eyes narrowed from inside the teepee. "It's Auster." she explained. Cyrus eye brow rose, "The one that got Pandora out of your way?" he asked. Kila nodded. Cyrus bent his head to the little painted filly. "Go get 'em." he smirked.

Kila could move a bit but she should still rest her legs, therefore Cyrus sent the little filly who was less intimidating than the elder. The painted filly sprinted gracefully over the grasses to the angeni. "Hi!" her multicolored orbs watched him happily. Her head tilted at him before she bumped his shin. "You comin' or what. Kila was restin' in one of 'dem teepees, but shes awake now." she smiled happily to him.

Kaitaia
His eyes widened as the small filly bumped into him.
Nostrils flaring, he backed up and startled as he was, backed into a tree. He'd never been around children and had no idea how to act around one, and her easy-goingness had taken him off guard. Perhaps to him, she was more intimidating than the elder would have been.

"Uh.. No, I wouldn't want to intrude," he muttered, ears back, embarrassed that he had cornered himself.

Death Resurrected
"If you were intruding do you think I would have came over here?" she inquired. She rose he brow as she pranced around him. "Ye know theres a tree their." she giggled. She grabbed a mouthful of that long mane of his and tugged just so he could feel it. "C'mon!"

Kaitaia
His icy blue eyes widened some more, and if he didn't have the damn tree behind him, he would have fled. "Yes," he huffed, "I know there's a tree there." Gods, were all children so insistent?

Death Resurrected
"Then why did you run into it?" she smirked. "If you know it." she bucked for a minute. "You know if you just walk away now, that wouldn't be very nice." she added. She indeed was persistant. She never lost a battle, so far. But she knew he wasn't going to be her first.

Kaitaia
"Because you.. startled me," he scowled, looking down at her. Huffing, his ear flicking, he looked up from her, back to the teepees. He knew, if he walked away now with her knowing he had been there, Kila would be angry. And for some reason, he didn't think that would be a good idea. She'd started to grow on him, and though he'd never admit it, he wouldn't be happy if she stopped bugging him. Flicking his gaze back to the filly, he frowned. "And that wouldn't be good, would it?" Stomping his white hoof, he resolved himself and started forward hesitantly.

Death Resurrected
"Nope," she replied shortly. She walked with a little skip to her beat and she saw grandpa over the little ledge. Ares had settled down back by Raina and she could see Snitch coming out of a different teepee yawning. He had just got up too. She walked with her head held high as if she were bringing in a trophy.

Kila lifted the flap of the teepee opening and smiled softly at the sight in the distance. Her wounds had become scars and her wing was bandaged by the fine arts of Itzpapalotl, the two legger that resided here as well. Though it seemed over run by horses these days. She never failed to bring enough food and water when needed be, though most of the horses got it on their own accord. Itzpapalotl always pulled her weight, which wasn't much.

The bright gold usdia, smiled "Mornin' Kila."

"Good morning," she replied. Ares bowed his head as she exited as Raina smiled gently. She walked to Cyrus, "Eve's growing pretty fast." she nudged him.

"Don't remind me." he replied.

Cyrus was the father figure here, the crack down. Kila the mother who watched over everything. Though they weren't mates they didn't have to be. Their chemistry was great and they got stuff done. Ares was always the older brother with Adonis now. Ares the more responsible. And the rest of them just fell into place.

Kaitaia
Auster looked.. apprehensive. He wasn't frightened, hell no, but nervous? A little more than definitely. And he wasn't sure why. Sure, he didn't like crowds, hell, most of the time he didn't like others in the singular, but that didn't mean he was nervous meeting them--that is, until he was dragged towards Kila's teepees and family. Once he'd reached them, he stood there, eying them warily.

Death Resurrected
Kila was the first to greet him. She walked over as Eve scurried back over to mess with Cyrus. "Hey," she smiled as she gazed into those cool blue eyes. "I see Eve dragged you out here." she resonded with a little laugh to make it more easy going.

Ares and Raina got up and edged in a bit closer. Ares was interested to the type of breed he was, wondering if they were good fighters. He was pretty big. His brows furrowed, if he was good enough to get Pandora outta town then probably slow. Raina was more facinated in the double wings. She shrugged as she watched.

Kaitaia
He was tempted to shoot a nasty glare at the female staring, but even without an introduction, he could see she was one of Kila's daughters. Sighing, he lowered his head to look Kila in the eyes, ears flicking from the unwanted attention. "Hello."

Death Resurrected
She smirked and rolled her eyes. "Auster this is only a few of our members. Where the other ones are who knows. But that's Cyrus over their. " she motioned to the elder who made a bow in greeting. Very old fashioned. "I believe you already met Eve," she nosed him. Eve didn't acknowledge her name. She was off catching butterflies. "That's Snitch over their." Snitch smiled but he had apple parts in his teeth as he was trying to finish up one for breakfeast. Then that's Ares and my daughter Raina. Ares nodded his head as he went to go rest by the sitting log. Raina's eyes just narrowed at her name before she whispered a raspy, "Hello." Raina's ears flickered as she walked up to the stallion, she blinked and smiled. Her lavendar eyes watched him before saying other hushed word. "Welcome."

Raina then went to the apple bucked and got herself one too. She loved that bucket. It meant it was good food all the time...unless Itzpapalotl didn't fetch it.

Kila nodded her head for them to go sit down by one of the other sitting logs. They were for the two leggers to sit on but they made good leaning posts. "So how have you been?" she asked curiously. She knew he lived alone, but she knew that talking to another was always in need at some time.

Kaitaia
He followed her with his eyes as she spoke, bowing his head in return to Cyrus and nodding to the rest. When Raina spoke to him, his eyes widened and he nodded slowly.

He followed Kila over to the logs, lowering himself down. "I have been fine," he replied, gazing around before letting his eyes rest on her. "And how are you?"

Death Resurrected
Kila nodded, "That's good," she shrugged. "Been better, but my wing is healing up pretty good. Should be able to fly in no time." she replied optimistically. Suddenly a scream filled the air, "Snitch!" A dark ebony mare charged into the teepees looking for him and from the corner of her eye she could see the golden usdia take off. Indeed a family. Kila's head tilted. "Isis?"

Icy orbs landed on the mare, "He took my stock pile again." she growled. Isis stock pile was things she gathered that she deemed pretty. Kila shrugged, "I'm sure you'll get them back and attempt to catch him again." her ears flickered. "How was your night with Richard?" she questioned. Isis smirked like an adolecent. "Better than ever." she winked as she walked off sitting next to her elder half brother. She motioned to Isis and Ares, "Both are Erik's childeren...though different mothers. He's mated to Isis' mother Sekhmet." she smiled. It was morning, everyone would be rolling in here eventually.

Kaitaia
"That's good," he started to say when Isis screeched. Unexpected it made the stallion jump a little, ears flattened back. "I.. see," he said in response to Kila's explanation, eyes on the pair.

Death Resurrected
"Yes, and apparently Isis is going with a skinwalker." she shrugged. "Breakin' boundaries I suppose." her eyes looked to him. "It's actually quite calm today." she smirked. Suddenly from the trees appeared an ebony stallion with a white mask. His long locks drifted to his feet as his grey eyes peered around suspiciously finally landing on Auster. He smiled weakly and continued his way to lay off from Ares and Isis as he slowly meandered to sleep. "And thats Erik." Kila explained with a soft smile. "I think he had a long night from the looks of it.

Kaitaia
Auster nodded, following Erik with his eyes. Turning back to Kila, he sighed. This was a little overwhelming for him. "You have so many people in your family," he murmured.

Death Resurrected
"Yes...but you have to remember each of them have their own family as well." she added. "It will give you a headache trying to remember everyone at one time. Here we just have Cyrus, his daughter Cynara, her daughter Eve, Erik and his children Ares and Isis, Snitch, myself and Raina, Adonis and Pandora." she replied. "I'm sure if you hung out here more, you’d get used to it. Maybe even like it. Families have their pluses and minuses." she replied. "But only if you wanted to, I know your uncomfortable right now but I appreciate you trying instead of running away."

Kaitaia
"Only?" He rolled his eyes at her, glancing around at the other horses again. He wanted to leave, but he did stay, ear flicking occasionally.

Death Resurrected
She smirked, "I say only because Cyrus has two other children and five other grandchildren plus his mate. Erik has three other children and Isis, Ares, Adonis, Pandora, and Raina all have flings with other soquili. Then I have another kid, plus three grandchildren and an ex-mate." she smirked and rolled her eyes as he had. "That’s why I say only."

Kaitaia
He shook his head. "That's.. ridiculous. I cannot imagine living with so many others."

Death Resurrected
"Well, they don't. Usually there are two sets of family. Your teepee family such as here and your blood family such as mate and childeren. Though if your in a herd, that'd be another family but those are the ridicuosly big families. Cyrus was a herd leader once." she responded. She shrugged, "Whatever makes one happy right?"

Kaitaia
"I suppose." He snorted softly, flicking his hair out of his eyes as he watched the going ons of her family. "Still. This is too many for me."

Death Resurrected
"Then maybe you can start a little family on your own." she snickered. "I don't know," she lowered her head. "I like being surrounded by those I love." she smiled softly.

Kaitaia
His eyes widened at the thought of that and he snorted, scowling. "I think not."

Death Resurrected
"Why not?" she asked with slight laughter.

Kaitaia
He raised an eyebrow at her. "Can you really picture me with children?"

Death Resurrected
"Yeah," she replied with a bit enthusiasm. "I think you'd be a great dad." she thought about it. "Discipline, yet still able to be affectionate. Yes. You're always willing to help. You'd be perfect." she winked. "Plus if I can do it, anyone could."

Kaitaia
His eyes widened and he snorted, scowling. "Woman, I do believe you are daft," he muttered, feeling his facwe grown warm.

Death Resurrected
She snorted, "I am not daft." she replied. She looked to his face and saw a look of embarrasment of some sort. "Whats that?" she nosed his cheeks with a slight giggle, teasing him. "Just find the right girl, Auster." she smiled.

Kaitaia
"Heh," he replied, giving her a pointed look. "Mares are nothing but trouble."

Death Resurrected
"I'm trouble?" she asked. Her orbs watched his intently for a moment as she watched his expression. Indeed he had changed from the first time they had met.

Kaitaia
"Yes," he huffed, looking away. He was feeling rather uncomfortable, and he didn't play nice with others to begin with.

Death Resurrected
"Okay mister grumpy pants, two can play at that game." she huffed at him as her eyes narrowed and turned away from him. She was sort of mad, sort of half teasing. She couldn't decide on what emotion she was planning on to fill out.

Kaitaia
"Hm?" Turning his head back to look at her, he frowned. "What game?"

Death Resurrected
Kila looked at him blankly, "The last two times we met you talked a lot." her brows furrowed. "You told the stories about the stars."

Kaitaia
He shifted uneasily. "That.. was different."

Death Resurrected
She looked to him, "How so?" she asked easily. She was trying to get to the bottom of this. He seemed calm and at ease with her, so why was he acting so differently now?

Kaitaia
His gaze flicked to the other horses around the area. "Because.. It just is," he huffed.

Death Resurrected
"Because its not just you and me?" she asked. "I had hoped you and Raina would get along." she looked to her daughter. You couldn't change anyone that didn't want to.

Kaitaia
He shifted again, looking for all the world like he wanted to bolt and run. "Why?"

Death Resurrected
"I don't know your both just quiet, reserved...calm." she shrugged at him. "Would you like to go? I can walk you to the edge of the hills but I should really be resting." she added.

Kaitaia
"Yes... You should." He sighed, glancing around again. "No, I'm fine."

Death Resurrected
"Did you just want to walk down further, away from everyone else then?" she asked gently.

Kaitaia
He shook his head. "I'm fine.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 pm
Eve and Cloud: [X]

Cyrus and AF Final Quest: [X]

Kila and Eton: [X]

Adonis and Setsumi: [X]

Erik and Family: [X]

Basket and Reaper: [X]

Erik and Grandchilderen: [X]

Ares and Rascal: [X]

Eve and Raven Sable: [X]