Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I am poor becaus eof the 2% fee on the marketplace Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you also poor becuase of the 2% fee?
  yes
  no
View Results

Yumi Kunoichi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:44 pm
Are you also poor becuase of the 2% fee on the marketplace? I hate it, but does it make sense at the same time? Tell me!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:56 pm
stare

how can you possibly be poor because of the 2% fee?

even if you sold an item @ 500k, that would only be a fee of 10k, right? ((my basic math is a tad rusty...you'd be amazed what you don't use after high school, lol))

although, if you are "poor" then i guess its doing its job. we needed some inflation checking in the marketplace because things are getting crazy. sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:07 pm
User ImageA sigh came out and that emotion that was transparent and glittering

2%... is not very much o__O
Not enough to make you poor..

was inlaid in my chest like a jewel and in the magic of the space-timeUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:45 pm
i thought that the 2% fee was not supposed to affect the inflation directly, it was supposed to take money out of the system or something. And so far i have managed to make the same amount of gold with the 2% fee as i did without it per day, so its probably not the 2% fee that's making you poor  

Iconised Ghost

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:01 am
Could it be your spending that makes you poor?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:42 am
my spending makes me poor xd im completely the opposite on gaia than in real life, its all spend spend spend here but in real life its like "oh my god! its $2? thats a whole two dollars ill never get back!" lol, what a goose xd  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:18 am
Iconised Ghost
my spending makes me poor xd im completely the opposite on gaia than in real life, its all spend spend spend here but in real life its like "oh my god! its $2? thats a whole two dollars ill never get back!" lol, what a goose xd

rofl i'm the exact same way! here on gaia i buy new stuff everyday, but irl i'm one of those hyper-budgeters! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:51 am
Actually, the fee's not messing with me nearly as much as I thought it would. If I was still using my old vending strategy, then yeah, I'd be losing money, but the fee forced me to change my MP habits and now I'm actually making more money than I was. 0.o

I'm still against the fee on general principles; I'm just not as rabidly opposed to it as I used to be xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:34 am
nope, seeing as if you sold something for 200g you will loose 4g :/ not a lot  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:02 pm
I AM RICH WELL I WAS UNTIL I GOT HACKED MAN THERE ARE SOME JERKS ON GAIA  

Lord Narsha

9,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:19 pm
yeah there are some jerks on gaia, but then again, i think its pretty hard to get hacked if you dont do anything dumb. u live and learn, right?

The 2% fee doesnt mean u cant earn as much gold as before, it just means u have to change ur strategy, like sheer said 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:49 pm
It hasn't made me poor but it had definitely slowed down my quest  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:00 pm
It's a challenge! I accept it!! =3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:22 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Actually, the fee's not messing with me nearly as much as I thought it would. If I was still using my old vending strategy, then yeah, I'd be losing money, but the fee forced me to change my MP habits and now I'm actually making more money than I was. 0.o

I'm still against the fee on general principles; I'm just not as rabidly opposed to it as I used to be xD

strategy?

what is this strategy you speak of, oh mighty one?

xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:27 pm
I'm poor because I have nothing to sell, no real life money, and nothing of high value *cries*  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff