Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "WNB" The Why Not Blog~!
My life! *help me answer problems!*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I tell Nick?
1. Yes! Go for telling Nick you like him!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
2. No. ts a bad idea. He could not like you back!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:34 pm
Okay. Here is my one week thing this week. Each week is a diffrent poll, a diffrent problem, and only you can help me solve it! You must answer the poll question. All polls end on Monday, to which a new poll beguins. Okay, so here is this weeks deal:
I have this crush on this guy name Nick. My buds always ask what I see in him, but the truth is, I've liked him since around the end of 2nd grade. I dunno why. I guess cause he is funny, nice, and much more... Anyway, now I'm in 6th grade, and he still doesn't know, and I still haven't told him. The problem is, I am scared he doesn't like me.
My friend Amalia recently started dating Colman, a friend of Nicks. Ever since then, she has been pushing me to come with her to the movies next Saturday. Colman, Amalia, and Nick are going to the movies, and i don't know what to do! They are going to a romantic chick flick which I am so not into. Amalia says its the perfect time after the movie to come out and say it to his face: I like Nick!
I have never told a guy I like him before... And even if I do, its a big, big step. Now, most of my friends already are dating. Sasha and Ben, Kiki and Max, Mille and Tim, and so on. I want to be like all my buds and come out and say it, but I am really scared. What if he doesn't like me back?
Answer poll question to help me. Please and thank you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:01 pm
well itkinda sad so ill help you out, 6th gradeer 3nodding first of all, i can see what kinda of perdicament you are in. i know what its like...that same thing happened to me in 3rd grade. i used to like this one guy (his name was Aric) and so i told him. all he said was was "Ok." very embarassing...but it might be different since this is 6th grade (athough the maturaty of a 3rd grade boy and a 6th grade boy arent that different...) i say you tell him 3nodding the only thing to lose is a little bit of dignity but you can always get that back 3nodding (i dont have a boyfriend myself, but thats only because every guy i know is an imature a*****e or they already have girlfriends >.<) so get him as soon as you can, before another girl snatches him biggrin
-faith o_O  

MasterOfPuppets6

roses_diamonds

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:52 am
OMg, ok Im in 7th grade so i can totally help you too. I like this guy Justin and last year i liked him too, but i neverr told him. i have liked him since the 2nd grade too, ok so its almost like the same situation, except now, im dating Justin.

What i did last year to see if he liked me was flirt with him, then if he flirted back more.. I knew he would like me. Thats what you should do it was so help you know then decide whether or not to go to the movies with him.

I hope this works for you, message me if you need more help or whatever

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:36 am
you should be yourself... if he doesn't like u for that... then he wont like you at all... if the movie their seeing isn't the kind of thing that u enjoy. then dont go. but if u really want to chase after him, then if u think that is a way to do it, go ahead... i'm not going to compare this situation to situations i've been through because they are all differnt... have fun with life, u dont NEED a boyfriend. u WANT one. if your in 6th grade, then why not just leave it for a few years, i'm in year 10 this year, so i've had a little experiance. dont spoil your young years.. there fun enjoy them.. at your age most boys will be stuck up and mean... they dont mature untill muuch later... even at 18-20 they are still jerks

bubbles in the air

lucky_wish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:23 pm
You should go to the movies but watching a romantic movie is the pimple of the situation in my opinion.
I think I'd be a bit odd to watch the movie and after it bursting out with your confession, but the situation also depends on whether
or not this Nick dude likes romantic movies.
You see, it'd really suck if you're all ready to confess and then he says that the movie was terrible.
Confessing is nice but I think the situation is a bit iffy, but, all in all, it depends on this guy.
If he's the romantic type then this is the perfect moment and you should take it but if he's the "roughy" type this would be a
bit awkward and should wait for a moment between the two of you.
And, if any doubt, you should wait.
Sixth grade is pretty young, and, in my opinion, middle school relationships are not suggested.
Heheh, you just got advice from your elder, an eighth grader going on nineth. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:49 am
I've got an idea! TELL HIM! xD

if it's one thing I've learned about confessions it's that it HAS to be done soon anyway. and It will be.

Sure yeah, i've only confessed to two guys in my whole life- both of them my two great loves- but I do know what I'm talking about.

confessions are just something that you need to do. coz if you dont, all that will just keep getting bottled up inside you and boom! >_< total mess everywhere. besides, you'll just get frustrated and frustrated and frustrated.

Both of my confessions weren't returned with a wonderful "I like you, too" but it pays to have told them anyway. I'm now VERY close friends with both of them.  

The_Black_Cricket

Winnyao

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:07 am
i say: tell him!
but ur heart should tell u what, not the opinions around u.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:07 am
wahmbulance My best advice would be to follow your heart. wahmbulance  

Medic83

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord VanHellsing13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:40 am
the best thing is to ask him if he likes u that way but dont do it in front of croweds and dont make it seem like u like him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:58 am
Lord VanHellsing13
the best thing is to ask him if he likes u that way but dont do it in front of croweds and dont make it seem like u like him
okay sorry to break the ice. but that is almost impossible.

yes you should tell him, no you shouldn't do it in front of a crowd, no you shouldn't ask him if he likes you first. be right to the point, but don't blurt it out.

and like i said before. if he doesn't like you for who you are, then he doesn't like you and never truely will. but dont mistake him not telling you he likes you back straight away as he doesn't like you at all

but remember that he wont be your last even if he's your first you will go through this virtully your entire life. dont dwell on it if it doesn't work.

well i know week is most definatly up but i hope this helps you.  

seiren hot on u

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

papachie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:40 am
Go for it! dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm
i would drop hints and talk/hang out with him in the movies  

original288

"WNB" The Why Not Blog~!