Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
who is fav soccer team,and i dont mean american foot ball!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which is ur team?
  FC BARCELONA
  REAL MADRID
View Results

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:13 am
ok,no who is with FC BARCELONA blaugh and who is with REAL MADRID stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:42 am
I don't understand your topic, you call it soccer, why would we get it confused with football if you call it soccer off the bat?

I haven't watched soccer in so long, so I don't really have any particular team I like or don't like, although I was partial to Arsenal a few years ago. Really hard to get English Premier league games on TV down here though, hell, even getting MLS games here is impossible as far as I can tell.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:52 am
ok ,i think i told american foot ball( that means alot of hits) and there is foot ball which is played by foot only!
i meant foot ball  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:56 am
Hurray for Spanish teams.

Barcelona ftw.  

SIammy

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:57 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
ok ,i think i told american foot ball( that means alot of hits) and there is foot ball which is played by foot only!
i meant foot ball
Reread the name of your topic, then you may understand what I'm saying, you say "Who is your favorite soccer team? blah blah blah" why would you have to add that extra bit if you say soccer? I mean, that's all you have to say for those of us in the states to get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:32 am
why the hell stressed you posted in this thread while you have nothing to do with it?
u say u r not regular in watching the matches,thene why did ya post here stressed ?  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:12 am
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
why the hell stressed you posted in this thread while you have nothing to do with it?
u say u r not regular in watching the matches,thene why did ya post here stressed ?
Doesn't mean that I can't post in it. So get over it. I came here mostly to ask you about the title, but I figured I might as well put my two cents in.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:28 pm
I dont watch spanish football I watch swedish football.... they may suck but at least I can say their names corectly xD  

Ketake 2.0

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:08 pm
SlamuelBTP
Hurray for Spanish teams.

Barcelona ftw.

well yesterday real madrid won stare  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers