Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Happy October!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ya...This is a Poll!
  Yes it is...
  Happy Octoberz Ppls!!!!!
View Results

wolfpriest101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:34 pm
Happy October, the best month of the year in my book; so much to do during this month it makes your head spin; and on that note I wanted to ask you all what are your plans this month?

Mine...well here it goes:

*Finish DMC3 Dante Cosplay and Halloween outfit!
*Go to Fall Creek Falls this Fall Break
*Go to all the haunted houses in the area
*grab a job at Talon Falls
*go to Oktoberfest
*Halloween parties, ect...

well im so in the season i changed my avatar's outfit and my profile's look for this whole month! hope you all have a GREAT October and the Coming Fall!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:40 pm
to u too stare  

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:31 pm
I'm so used to September, I found myself dating all my school work as "9/" then I remember.
And it's a good thing I flipped my calendar. It's 1 month behind now. It could've still been in July. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:30 pm
FangzV
I'm so used to September, I found myself dating all my school work as "9/" then I remember.
And it's a good thing I flipped my calendar. It's 1 month behind now. It could've still been in July. XD

lol, I did that most of the month of July...i thought it was June...But I'm more of a Fall and Winter person myself cause I love to go out and run and watch the trees as they change colors.....*Thinks about it now...*  

wolfpriest101

Mels_Mels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:44 pm
I have so much to do this month it's insane!!!!!!!!!!!! I have costume and birthday partys at the end of the month but first I need to make my 2 year anniversary good.... I have a week to figure everything out. Plus my aunt will be up this weekend from Florida and now I have to deal with my roommate's drama. I just wanna get this month over with, oh wait November is almost as bad...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:53 pm
Omg omg I don't know where to start. There IS a lot to do. and no money to do it. >_<

I'm not gonna write a list because really you all don't need to know.

One major thing is my boyfriend's birthday is the day before Halloween...so I'm trying to think of what to get him and what to make him for supper. I told him he can hangout with his friends at night as long as I got him in the day.

Dana Pixie Stix

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:28 pm
Gotta take the ACT, school stuff.... pretend to prepare for college.... xd Halloween... yeah blaugh That's it =o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 pm
Hmmm...I gotta catch up on English journals, edit my personal narrative, work on my biology research paper, work on my English research paper (all of you will be able to access it...it's supposed to be put on Wikipedia), study for my midterms, find the time to take midterms without paying late fees stare , make friends, figure out a way to decorate this ugly dorm room, play a GIANT Twister game (heck yes...we have a Twister board that can fit 75 people on it at once), do stuff for church, go on my first date in a year, go out with some people that are potential friends, have my 19th birthday, and Halloween!

Busy, busy, busy.  

Lily the Pink

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:18 pm
lol, i didnt even have a calendar for the first 6 months of this year xd And at the moment its still on August xp Plans for this month include: get black belt, finish uni course work, study my a** off, start exams! gonk  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games