Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Honestly its annoying Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squee has bad lovelife
  s**t ¬_¬
  aww *crap poll* xD
View Results

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:46 pm
I swear my media player knows my mood and uses it against me D=< I once again got rejected so what does it play ******** LOVE SONGS D=< omg it never plays them some of these i forgot i even downloaded and they now play D= so far the titanic song has played, daniel bedingfield - if your not the one, cascada - every time we touch ;__; all in a row no disturbed or pantena in between D=  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 pm
User ImageBoys and girls of every age...

Thats kinda funny.. in a sad scary sorta way xd

...Come with us and you will see this, our town of Halloween
User Image  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:51 pm
>.< i dont find it funny  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:53 pm
You poor dear, you need some good angry/sad music. *huggle*

Once I was shuffling through each song saying, "something good, something good" and my media player comes up with the song titled, "Something Bad."

It's a sassy little bugger. xd  

Lily the Pink

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Lily the Pink
You poor dear, you need some good angry/sad music. *huggle*

Once I was shuffling through each song saying, "something good, something good" and my media player comes up with the song titled, "Something Bad."

It's a sassy little bugger. xd

xD hah thats funny  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:55 pm
And I feel your pain...every guy I've asked out has said no. And the guy I like is in another state... crying  

Lily the Pink

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:25 pm
what the ******** D= why is it only tards like me. this guy is like my stalker he emailed every jane at college to find out which one was me confused stalkerish much? and he lives down my road and hes older than me and he just sent me this over msn

Firzen says:
jane i was wondering if whenever your not busy if you would i dont know maybe go out at one point?

D= i dont want to hurt him but i want to say no xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:32 pm
squee_moon
I swear my media player knows my mood and uses it against me D=< I once again got rejected so what does it play ******** LOVE SONGS D=< omg it never plays them some of these i forgot i even downloaded and they now play D= so far the titanic song has played, daniel bedingfield - if your not the one, cascada - every time we touch ;__; all in a row no disturbed or pantena in between D=

thats funny but really scary  

The_Templar_Knight

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 pm
squee_moon
what the ******** D= why is it only tards like me. this guy is like my stalker he emailed every jane at college to find out which one was me confused stalkerish much? and he lives down my road and hes older than me and he just sent me this over msn

Firzen says:
jane i was wondering if whenever your not busy if you would i dont know maybe go out at one point?

Lie. xD

Say your not single.
Say your running away
SAY YOU HAVE AIDS.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:03 pm
Teh Banz
squee_moon

Firzen says:

Lie. xD

Say your not single.
Say your running away
SAY YOU HAVE AIDS.

i said no xD bless him and he sits next to me in psychology xD  

HACK-Jane

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:29 pm
Lol you complain about being dumped but deny all others.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff