Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Do you have a significant other? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a significant other?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  What's it to ya?
  Both
View Results

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:14 pm
Artanus

I know I could get one though. The Middle school tdating scene is: "Wanna go out? Ok! I'm crazy in love with you! Let's break up! Ok!" all in one ******** week.

My High school is like that, but theres a loss of virginity in that one week as well........ rofl

I have a ton of friends who are girls, but I have no "significant other"...... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:24 pm
Artanus
Lily the Pink
Artanus
Lily the Pink
Artanus

Well, she wasn't clingy. I just had a lack of free time, and felt I wasn't ready for such a commitment. It's all for the better two. At the time, I was many different types of people. Like, I fit in in most crowds. Lately, we've been drifting in two different directions. But not by much. I suspect the gap will grow even more as time passes, but well always be friends.

Well, at the time we're in different schools. Other than that, college. She'd leave before I did if the relationship lasted that long. Other than that, I'm not too sure. It's entirely possible I could get self conscious about her being smarter than me. Not quite sure. But I do know I feel somewhat uneasy about that situation. Call me crazy...

Crazy. razz

No, they're valid concerns. But just go for it, you can talk about those problems with her as they come up. That's part of what being in a relationship is about; loving someone for who they are and working out problems together.

Besides, what have you got to lose? *needs to follow her own advice* stare

Next year, maybe I shall follow your words. But not until we're back in the same school. What have I got to lose? Possibly a friendship. But probably not.

Next year may be too late if you don't start developing it now.

Besides, the guy that I'm interested in is currently living several states away. Actually...I'm the one that's living far away. xp

How would it be too late? I'll be on the bus with her each day for three more years.

And, how do you know Mr. Several States away? And how is it you thats actually far away?

One of you may not be interested by that time or other, worse circumstances, could get in the way.

I've actually known him for a lot of years but I just started being friends with him (and subsequently liking him. A FREAKING LOT) about a bout a year ago. Of course, now, I'm at college, compound that with the fact that I'm at college (he's in Washington state, I'm in Utah), and that his dad died just this last summer, and there's a girl that's definitely interested in him (but I don't know how he feels about her), and GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he wants to go to the same college that I'm at. heart I hope he gets in, he should, his grades are good enough.  

Lily the Pink

wolfpriest101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:55 pm
I have a girlfriend/future wife. Her name is Lisa she is on my profile the girl standing right next to meh!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:15 am
Never had one and currently don't crying Possibly within a year though ^^ I'm gonna visit someone and we'll see how things go hehe  

churrlo

FireLink74

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:22 am
I have a beautifull girlfriend...i wish we would spend more time together though.(too busy)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff