Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What makes you happy? *fairly srsly subject* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL'D
OW MUH FACE.
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 26

mutilations

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:26 pm
So I've been thinking alot lately *not having a job does that too you kiddies* and I've been thinking about what makes me happy in my life.

Now it sounds fairly stupid that I would do such a thing but understand my circumstances, Most of my friends are angry cynics and b***h about everything (thus bringing me down), The one person I love (in the romantic sence) is 150 miles away from me and in another country, and my depression has kicked back in a while ago.

So I've seperated myself from my negitive friends, Realised that it's only two years until I can go see the person I love (or at otakon ^ 3^) and that I shouldn't let my depression kick my a** as much as I let it. I have alot to be happy about really. I've got friends that love me (not the angry cynics) and my ska band is finally playing again. I'm happy that I didn't let my depression get the best of me.

So fg4pg
-what makes you happy?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:33 pm
My friends and family make me happy! 3nodding I realized when I was fifteen, when I was emotionally stripped by circumstances out of my control, that they're all I really need.

Of course, now I'm far away from them. sweatdrop So I just try to keep in contact as much as possible, immerse myself in my studies, listen to music, and make new friends.  

Lily the Pink

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:36 pm
What makes me happy?

-My family
-My friends
-Accomplishment
-A tidy place
-Beating a game
-Getting mail that's not bills or spam
-When someone says thank you for a job well done, or just being there for them.

By the way,

you forget ze poll. xd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:38 pm
Teh Dana
What makes me happy?

-My family
-My friends
-Accomplishment
-A tidy place
-Beating a game
-Getting mail that's not bills or spam
-When someone says thank you for a job well done, or just being there for them.

By the way,

you forget ze poll. xd

Oh yes, real mail is lovely.  

Lily the Pink

Kalium19

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:48 pm
Simply being on Gaia makes me happy! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:42 pm
Omg.... o.o Real mail is like awesome...

Pen pal time scream heart

And well, I'd like to list what makes me happy, but I can't real think of much right now. Eating crappy food for the past few days has made me ill.

So I'd think I'd be rather happy if I had a home cooked meal.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Aitoyoru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:56 pm
I like to keep busy. Boredom is my worst enemy. And also my fault for not finding something to do. But thats beside the point. I like to keep busy, doing something. And I like to have a friend or two with me doing it. I can always count on my friend Mike to hang out with me close to every weekend.

And video games. Getting a new one and beating it is always fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:13 pm
My friends and Family and pets make me happy  

Drawcansir

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:49 pm
Summer time makes me happy. Hanging out with my friends, everyone laid back and relaxed, drinking and snoozing in the sand with no one but us on the beach for miles and miles, perfect 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Lately, it's been kinda hard to be happy, seeing as how my mom had to go to the emergency room for a kidney infection again, on top of that my grades aren't so good...

So I would have to say just being with my closest friend makes me happiest.  

stoner364

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:36 am
being with my friends and getting loads of hugs and just having a laugh with them makes me happy :3 then going home makes me sad cos of all the arguments i have with my mum confused so thats why i like college xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:15 am
ph33r b0t
So I've been thinking alot lately *not having a job does that too you kiddies* and I've been thinking about what makes me happy in my life.

Now it sounds fairly stupid that I would do such a thing but understand my circumstances, Most of my friends are angry cynics and b***h about everything (thus bringing me down), The one person I love (in the romantic sence) is 150 miles away from me and in another country, and my depression has kicked back in a while ago.

So I've seperated myself from my negitive friends, Realised that it's only two years until I can go see the person I love (or at otakon ^ 3^) and that I shouldn't let my depression kick my a** as much as I let it. I have alot to be happy about really. I've got friends that love me (not the angry cynics) and my ska band is finally playing again. I'm happy that I didn't let my depression get the best of me.

So fg4pg
-what makes you happy?
good for you! 3nodding ive found out that the more you give in to depression and let yourself be down the more it controls and consumes you. No matter how bad your feeling you have to pull yourself up and just keep going. It seems impossible at first but once you have you feel alot better and pretty soon depression is behind you.

it may sound stupid but something that has always made me happy and even inspired me quite a few times are cartoons, namely Anime >.<;; . Anime is what inspired me to start drawing and look at art more seriously. I always feel really floaty after watching my favorite shows. They are like a little bit of heaven in my boring and sad little world >.<;;. Another thing that makes me happy is being around my animals.. i could watch them do their thing for hours XD .

oh yea and friends and family are nice to :3  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:12 am
real mail is wicked when it aint bills XD, drawings i do not know why but i adore art for some reason.

Spending time with mike and my daughter, i miss mike when he works which is almost all the time so what time we get together we make the most of it spending time together and also spending time with our daughter, she brings so much joy to our lives.

spending time with my parents and seeing them.

Coming on here and tugf some reason i can enjoy what little time i have smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:48 am
lesse, things that make me happy...

angel heart
my kitties heart heart
my crazy-a** family sweatdrop
my horses/farm 3nodding
all my crazy-a** friends, rl or otherwise cool
and all the cutie pie kids i teach 4laugh  

WastelandMama
Crew

Irukus