Submit

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:34 pm
Hiya!!!! You can make any type of intro you want! I don't really care what you do.
This is my character!
Name: Skye
Looks: Long, brown and blonde hair. Peirced ears. nails and toenails painted black. Is wearing a black tank top and brown shorts with flip-flops. Icy blue eyes. SEXY!!!
Your characterr has to be 18
Setting: Old abonded city, during the night!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:13 am
Name: Charlotte
Looks: Silver hair, jaw-length. Big green eyes that are always framed with black-framed glasses. Two earlobe pierces and one cartilage pierce on each ear. Approximately 5'7".

Charlotte looked around at the desolate, blackness that surrounded her. She was sitting on the roof of an abandoned apartment building, fourteen floors above the city roads and highways. Why she came here, she had no idea herself. But she did know that she loved it here, and she wasn't about to leave.

She climbed off the edge of the building and started towards the stairs that brought her to the fourteenth floor. She couldn't take the elevator shaft down from the roof. it didn't stretch that far. Keeping quiet and unseen, unseen by what she wasn't sure, she crept down the stairs and along the fourteenth floor to the elevator. As she rode it down, she couldn't help but think about how deserted it was, and how lonely it seemed sometimes.

She exited the lobby of the building, and automatically saw another girl across the street, sitting on the step of an abandoned house. She had Long brownish-blond hair, and wore lots of dreary, depressing colors, quite like what she was wearing. Could someone else really be here?!

She hurried across the street and accidentally startled the other girl by saying sharply,
"Who are you? How did you get here?"

devoonnic

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:46 pm
((I don't remeber making this....??))  
RP/Game

Manage Your Items