Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Words from Ace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You missed Ace?
  Hell yeah you missed Ace D<
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:15 am
Angelic_Highlights
Soul - so cute!

Haha yeah they are that but thats what we need in the music industry. how is your dad now? much better

They've been in the music industry since the 80s, lol xD

My mom hasn't called back yet but I imagine my Dad's happy to come home. It's probably going to take a bit for them to leave due to the understaffed hospital wing he's in.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:14 am
Bah, I keep loosing the link to Immortal Ghost. I should probably book mark it. I wonder if I can search you up on Smack Jeeves.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:46 am
*hides from the letter bomb*

eek

Real mail is the shiz! And why was your dad in the hospital, Ace?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:53 am
*dancin' huggles*

You came back at the perfect time. I'm regaining my activeness too!

And technically, Dictionaries are used to find the meaning of words, not how to spell them. Cause you need to know how to spell it, to find it.

Just because your so busy, I'll squeeze your boobs all day long, while you work on school stuff. 3nodding xd

Pen Pal? Sure! I already have your address from stalking you
the Christmas card. Bu, I'm not always too good on responding... And I'll be checking for anthrax.

And, whats Immortal Ghost? ...I feel you might beat me up for asking that gonk  

Aitoyoru

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:55 am
Artanus
*dancin' huggles*

You came back at the perfect time. I'm regaining my activeness too!

And technically, Dictionaries are used to find the meaning of words, not how to spell them. Cause you need to know how to spell it, to find it.

Just because your so busy, I'll squeeze your boobs all day long, while you work on school stuff. 3nodding xd

And, whats Immortal Ghost? ...I feel you might beat me up for asking that gonk

It's a web comic she's been working on. It's on a website called Smack Jeeves. I got the link for you. http://ighost.smackjeeves.com/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 pm
*huggle attacks* I am glad you are back Ace! I missed you, like everybody else. If I still lived a few miles away from you, I could come over and help. But nooooo, I had to move 9 hours away. stare

I would like to write letters to you, unless phone calls and PMs enough. sweatdrop Your mom should have our address. 3nodding

Love you!  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:35 pm
@Lily: He originally came in because they he and my mom thought he was having heart problems. Come to find out he was anemic. So then they do all these tests and can't find where he was bleeding. He starts to regain blood though and then he ends up with Gault in his knees and elbows. Then the medication he was taking to control the Gault spiked his blood sugar and nows he's going to be diabetic for a few weeks. Pretty much, it's been a long two weeks in the hospital and he's had mutliple problems - but at least it wasn't his heart or any other organ.

@Artanus: Dancing time xD
Aww, but I only use dictionaries to spell words D:
I'll have to pm you for your address, I lost everybody's sweatdrop

@Midori: lol, come up for Nekocon xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:50 pm
Goddess Ace
@Lily: He originally came in because they he and my mom thought he was having heart problems. Come to find out he was anemic. So then they do all these tests and can't find where he was bleeding. He starts to regain blood though and then he ends up with Gault in his knees and elbows. Then the medication he was taking to control the Gault spiked his blood sugar and nows he's going to be diabetic for a few weeks. Pretty much, it's been a long two weeks in the hospital and he's had mutliple problems - but at least it wasn't his heart or any other organ.

@Artanus: Dancing time xD
Aww, but I only use dictionaries to spell words D:
I'll have to pm you for your address, I lost everybody's sweatdrop

@Midori: lol, come up for Nekocon xD

Ouch, well, I'm glad he'll be okay.  

Lily the Pink

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers