Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
Halo 3, good or bad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halo3
good
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
bad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Dasara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:06 am
I was wondering if Halo3 is good or bad, has anyone played it and liked it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:59 am
i am just about to go onto halo 3, the game is pretty good i hated the other ones but this one seems to be more fluid like and this i am impressed with. I use to just jump but now i am keeping up with my fiancee on there. You should give it a go if you like the halo series  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Dasara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:39 pm
thanks for the info. I liked the first two, but this one sounds better than them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:22 pm
I like Halo 3. In fact, all the halos are good  

HtheDarkStealthDude

ll iExplode ll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:31 pm
If you have Xbox live you will infact be so addict 2 the multiplayer on live,
you won't come out of you're room for afew days.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 am
Haha yeah i am in campaign mode at the moment searching for the skull. it aint a normal game for a female to play but my fiancee got me into it. XD  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Airiden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:19 am
i played it through on legendary and i gotta say its one of my fave games of the year! had to co-op most of it though gonk snipers are ridiculous  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:52 pm
I'm a code breaker in the Halo games. Always have been. This means I like to beat the game, then go through it and find any glitch, secret sniper spot, easter egg, secret weapon, breakable invisable walls, stuff like that. That is why I'm kind of mad at the game. There is hardly any glitches or anything in the whole game, but I've found all but one skull. Yes, I admit, I used You Tube to find the IWHBYD Skull, but there was no way I would have been able to do that on my own, and it's the only skull I used You Tube to find. I found the unknown skull before they even had a movie out on it XD.  

austin9993

Computers & Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff