Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HERE YE! HERE YE! HALLOWEEN CONTESTS (WIN PRIZES) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gonna take part in them
  oh yes
  woot contests
View Results

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Halloween Is Coming!

Don Your Halloween Outfits...
Get Your Thinking Hats On...
Get Those Pens Moving...

There Is Fun For All To Be Had

Yes another year has passed and another halloween is during even closer and to those on gaia it means event's, contests, outfits and just generally a lot of fun to be had and i thought why should we be any different, FG4PGS should be having contests and extras going on on the side as well. So i have chosen to run three contests, two of which shall be chosen by the judges. Fear not there is prizes at the end of the contests in the form of a sealed letter for each contest winner smile donated by our heroic (had to go with this cannot spell marvoless see lol) Guild master Sakura (all bow down) i am also going to be throwing in a prize for one of the contests also.

RULES

I know rule does indeed suck sometimes but these are basically because we do not want any cheating. Please follow them and also it states some facts so you do not get confused (new members)

+ Please ensure all entries to contests are you own work and ideas.
+ Please ensure you keep them pg-13
+ No flaming other contestants
+ No stealing of there work
+ All contest entries must be recieved by me in the appropriate means by 6pm my time (london) and winners will be announced between 10pm & 12pm my time (subject to all judges being online)

Now there is no limitations to who can take part in these contests. Anyone who is a member here, be they new or old have the right to take part. Also the contests will be judged by a set of judges all par one i believe still working on that idea.

generally have a good time.

So with all that understanding out of the way i guess i should now speak about the contests.

As i have said there is going to be three contests. All of which are being officially opened today. They are the following

CLICK TO ENTER THE ART CONTEST

CLICK TO ENTER THE CAPTION CONTEST
CLICK TO ENTER THE AVATAR CONTEST
CLICK TO ENTER THE HALLOWEEN BALL RP

MORE EVENTS ARE IN THE PIPELINES BUT NOT DETERMINED YET

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINKS ABOVE TO ENTER EACH CONTEST AND BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING AS THE ART CONTEST IS A SPECIAL ONE.

DISCUSS

If your going to take part, what other contests, events we should bring to the guild. Were open for your ideas. smile keep this thread alive please.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:37 am
Youu soo want me to be a judge xD and thank god i love you for using GMT times 8D

HALLOWEEN :3 cant wait be sooo fun >.<  

HACK-Jane

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:54 am
Hehe dunno yet who will be judges i pmed two but we just might have one more but they would have to decide along side me. smile you gonna take part. i hope milky and ace take part in the art one as there really good.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
yeah might do xD i need something to draw *ran outta ideas* :3  

HACK-Jane

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:10 pm
Xd well it is a halloween theme with the staff members and mr executioner in whatever scene you want to put us in, just remember in our avi outfits  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
kay... all the mods and vice's and mr exu then XD gawd so many people  

HACK-Jane

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:32 pm
We can enter in multiple contests, right?

EDIT: And when you say "Halloween theme"
EDIT: And do we put captions in the little box, type them up in the message when we send them, or type the caption in some space below the picture?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:49 pm
squee_moon

There is only me, sak, ace, ketket, jfm, mr executioner and sheer XD

As for the contests you can take part in all three if that is what you want.

As for the caption simply look at the picture and write a funny quote or caption for the picture. Doesnt need to fit in the box hehe

Halloween theme for the art you mean? just in our halloween avis and whatever theme you want to do. same with the avi contest just enter your halloween outfits.

was that what you mean

EVENT SUB IS NOW OPEN - thanks ace smile

GET SUBMITTED YOUR HALLOWEEN AVATARS ASAP AS WE SHALL BE CLOSING THE FIRST STAGE ON THE 20TH. THE SECOND STAGE WILL BE CLOSED ON THE 25TH AND THE FINAL VOTE FOR THE THREE WINNERS WILL BE CLOSED ON THE 31ST  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Angelic_Highlights
squee_moon

There is only me, sak, ace, ketket, jfm, mr executioner and sheer XD

As for the contests you can take part in all three if that is what you want.

As for the caption simply look at the picture and write a funny quote or caption for the picture. Doesnt need to fit in the box hehe

Halloween theme for the art you mean? just in our halloween avis and whatever theme you want to do. same with the avi contest just enter your halloween outfits.

was that what you mean

EVENT SUB IS NOW OPEN - thanks ace smile

GET SUBMITTED YOUR HALLOWEEN AVATARS ASAP AS WE SHALL BE CLOSING THE FIRST STAGE ON THE 20TH. THE SECOND STAGE WILL BE CLOSED ON THE 25TH AND THE FINAL VOTE FOR THE THREE WINNERS WILL BE CLOSED ON THE 31ST

For caption, I meant where do we put the caption.

And halloween theme, I was wondering what exactly halloween theme is.
Scary, like a zombie?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:23 pm
in your post, there really do not need to be on the image. just post your caption in bold text, red if you like. Or if you like you can add it to the image and show the image, but it is entirely up to you.

As for halloween anything goes, me i dunno what i am kinda a weird halloween pumkin, devil type thing lol.

you can go zombie, were, witch, random, all orange, a mixed theme, a new breed whatever you want, take me and ace for instance and than were in typed halloween themes which will change when halloween is over, pretty much like that or anything you want to do.  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Angelic_Highlights
in your post, there really do not need to be on the image. just post your caption in bold text, red if you like. Or if you like you can add it to the image and show the image, but it is entirely up to you.

As for halloween anything goes, me i dunno what i am kinda a weird halloween pumkin, devil type thing lol.

you can go zombie, were, witch, random, all orange, a mixed theme, a new breed whatever you want, take me and ace for instance and than were in typed halloween themes which will change when halloween is over, pretty much like that or anything you want to do.

I have the greatest idea for an avi costume but I can't do it on gaia. xD
And do we post the image or do we message it?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:50 pm
No there your gaia avatars! not real life lol

you dress your gaia avatar in your halloween outfit your gonna wear on gaia lol. sorry i confused you.

as for the art pm me those pictures

as for the captions just post them in the contest thread  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:56 pm
For the Avi contest, does it have to be our actual avatar or is it a tektek?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:56 pm
Angelic_Highlights
No there your gaia avatars! not real life lol

you dress your gaia avatar in your halloween outfit your gonna wear on gaia lol. sorry i confused you.

...WHo'd you confuse?
Either way, IRL or Gaia, I cannot be Sammy. ;_;  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:58 pm
I dunno if the avatar I submitted was very Halloweeny, but I found it funny.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff