Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply GAIA MERCHANT BAZAAR (Buy/Sell/Trade ONLY)
Let your voice be heard! We want YOUR suggestions! ^.^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a suggestion?
  Yeah! My suggestion is to add...
  Yeah! My suggestion is to remove...
  Yeah! My suggestion is...
  (There is no "no" option. So there =P)
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:32 am
Change the face of the Buy/Sell/Trade subforum - make your suggestions here ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:03 pm
I think the people in the guild should be able to open a shop of items that isnt just temporary, like a long term one

musicnebula27

Kapikua

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:01 pm
i agree  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:23 am
musicnebula27
I think the people in the guild should be able to open a shop of items that isnt just temporary, like a long term one
That is an excellent idea, but really, there's nothing stopping you from doing that already. There is a no-bumping rule, but I'm sure if you went to the guild mods/Sakura and explained that you wouldn't be bumping it constantly (only when it's off the front page), then an exception might be made. Or at least a compromise worked out, or something. 3nodding I mean, the bumping rule's already more or less waived in the Questing subforum, so...

Or you could ask a mod to sticky your long-term shop. Whether or not it's done is up to the mod, and it may be unstickied in the event of a sudden long-term absence. The only problem I foresee with this is if everyone wanted their shop stickied - the front page of the forum would be nothing but stickies, and anyone trying a quick-sale would be stuck on the second page. So, there'd have to be limits of some sort...

Tell ya what - I'll bring this up to my fellow mods, and I'll see what they have to say 3nodding  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Zack fair18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:22 pm
get rid of the people asking to buy something every time i come here to buy something i find people putting up post's looking to buy stuff not sell. burning_eyes it would be better if we could post when we are selling or have a shop set up and not have to see people wanting to buy stuff......i bet i'm just ranting and no one will listen or read what i'm saying.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:16 am
i think the guild members should gut 100 gold each month so we have a little spending money what do you think  

hot hanlon

hot hanlon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:17 am
Zack fair18
get rid of the people asking to buy something every time i come here to buy something i find people putting up post's looking to buy stuff not sell. burning_eyes it would be better if we could post when we are selling or have a shop set up and not have to see people wanting to buy stuff......i bet i'm just ranting and no one will listen or read what i'm saying.
that is a very good idea  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:18 pm
idk if any of you would like this idea but i hate that u can only sell ten things at a time rule it frustrates me we should be able to sell at least 15  

-Control_Master-

Kyoyin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:18 am
i agree what else i hate is that if no one bids for your stuff you cant remove after a day or two because of the 5 min rule it sucks cause i sold my stuff at 10000 and someone bout it for 1g i couldn't fix my error and lost that item unfairly  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:25 am
blaugh well i know people don't like to keep seeing people wanted to buy no sell sweatdrop
blaugh Well how about one post for all who wanted to buy only and one for selling 3nodding  

Ruby_Knight X

Newbie Gaian

angel306458

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:10 am
i really like the idea of have your own shop it would make selling items and keeping track of them so much easier and more fun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm
a shop would really help get more gold 4 the guild
it could also help the poor gaians if u sell 4 a reasonable but cheap price
by getting the shop and selling items 4 cheap prices so everyone can afford to complete their dream avitars surprised  

Xx-firejade-xX

iikeke

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:09 am
hot hanlon
i think the guild members should gut 100 gold each month so we have a little spending money what do you think

i think that is a good idea! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:10 am
Xx-firejade-xX
a shop would really help get more gold 4 the guild
it could also help the poor gaians if u sell 4 a reasonable but cheap price
by getting the shop and selling items 4 cheap prices so everyone can afford to complete their dream avitars surprised

that is a great idea 2! i have a dream avi that i really want an listening 2 ur idea is really smart biggrin  

iikeke

GAIA MERCHANT BAZAAR (Buy/Sell/Trade ONLY)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games