Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
"Those guys are faggots!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOL
  HOMOPHOBE!
View Results

sairahannalisahassalheth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:01 pm
First of all, the clothing isn't the problem. It's the posture. Especially of the guy second-to-the-left. That's what just SCREAMS "have buttsex with me, I'm gay", not the clothing (which I find very normal, actually)

And that dude who said that sounds like a p***k. I bet he's gay & hiding it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:29 pm
I dont think it matters and you can not tell someones sexuality by the way that they dress  

Toshiro_Li

Pseudo_Intellektual

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:10 pm
First of all the guy who said that's probly a Homo.Second who the hell cares if you dress different? It does'nt hurt anyone. By the way the person who's two space up from me is kinda right... But even if he's gay it's not like your friends are.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:18 pm
Different, but not gay. The poses ARE a little f**, but the kid who screamed f*****t! sounds like one himself.  

mistermanomanoman

Dark King Treble

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:20 pm
The homophobic idiot that said that is obviously "confused" himself, I'll bet. People dress the way they want. Take the awesome rockers for example.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:12 pm
I think you Can sometimes tell if someones gay (or at least bi) from what they wear, but not very often. I think they way they walk and act in general is more likely to give them away. I don't think they look very gay in that picture, but they dont look very hardcore either. They look like just another emo band to me...  

FireBroken

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 am
It's 2008. To me, I wouldn't be able to say whether someone was gay or not based on that picture. Alotta straight guys I know wear eye make up.. paint their nails.. and stuff like that. I just think in this day and age guys are more comfortable with expressing themselves in ways that were looked down on before.

The guys in the picture don't look gay to me.. for guys to look gay to me I'd have to literally see them kissing or holding hands or something like that because I've made the mistake of "assuming" someone was gay lots of times and they weren't. Other than that they have to be super flamboyant.

Even if they were gay.. why should it bother the guy that screamed it out at you.. it's not like they were there in person flirting with him or anything.. it was just a picture... I never got that.. how people could be bothered by just seeing someone gay or someone they think is gay.

Unless a gay person is giving you unwanted advances their lifestyle shouldn't bother anybody.

I had a friend that used to do that.. bash gays.. and I finally got annoyed enough to ask them why he did it.. guess what.. he had no answer. Instead he asked me why it didn't bother me. My answer: "They aren't trying to f*** me so why should I care? It's none of our business who or what they like to sleep with."

Yeah, I know, kinda blunt, but I think it hit home cause they never said anything about gays to me again. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:55 am
whoa r their gayz?? wth.. O.O  

xXiDrewXx

1,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Extended Discussion!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash