Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kingdom of Darkness (Any Race Accepted) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what is your weapon of choice?
  surgical tools and small blades
  bow and arrow
  hammers and blunt things
  ...my hands and teeth......>=)
View Results

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:58 am
Wandering what would be running this far into the forest, she sniffed the air, smelling blood over the scent of what carried it. She squinted, trying to see what it was but it was still to far away and had slowed down. The shape was low to the ground. Too low to be a demon or dragon, which inhabited the woods here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:34 pm
Ayu starts back up into a trot. I think I can find a river or some thing...I really hate blood on my teeth...But at least it was some thing nice... She starts trotting faster.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:36 pm
Seeing that the small splotch didn't seem to notice her, she popped her head back up into the main bushel of leaves in the tree. Nearly completely covered by the leaves, she laid down and fell into a dreamlike state.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:31 pm
Ayu stops after jogging for a while. She starts to sniff the air. I smell another rabbit.... She thinks as her stomach grumbles. To think about it, I have not eaten for a while...I gotta go find it....  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Zepheran

Magnetic Friend

4,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:46 pm
Name: pyros
Race: gold dragon
Job/Rank (optional): great wyrm
Strengths/Weapons: elements/tail,claws,elemental breath,runed sword,and cresent blades
Weaknesses: unknown
Appearance:dragon form User Imagehuman formUser Image
Personality: friendly but, usually ound in the warm plains alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:24 pm
Name: Blade Icestorm
Race: Werewolf
Job/Rank (optional): Mercenary
Room Number/Name (if living in the castle): Nowhere
Strengths/Weapons: Extra strong, brass knuckles(human)
Weaknesses: Silver
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Aloof but kind
Bio (optional): Unknown

*He raced through the woods in his werewolf with the scent of the hunt on his nose. He loved the feeling of the wind through his fur and the exileration of finding good prey to hunt. When suddenly he picks up an unusuall scent on his nose, one of a humanoid. He stops and lifts his ears and nose to the wind, catching the direction of the person he moved quietly through the woods. He had no home but he knows enough of the forest to remain unheard, at least unless somebody was listening to anything out of the ordinary. As he slowly rounded a tree, he catches a glimpse of this woman walking through the woods, he could smell blood on her but whether it is her own is unknown. He crouches down low and watches wondering what she's doing and why she's here.*

Lord Blade Icestorm

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:41 pm
Ayu looks around for the spot where she left her previous rabbit. She sighs as she can not find it. Well, at least that rabbit is burried and did not die and not get a burial...But I do not know what to do...I am tired and hungry..She thinks to herself  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:23 pm
Name:Zain Altaniz
Race: one winged demon soldier
Age: having a trutle life span( 127 in normal age, looks like a 17 year old boy)
Job/Rank (optional):soldier
Strengths/Weapons: wrath of the legion's sword ,leash of the thunder god ,avenger shield and merqiuriu's slipner
Weaknesses:love
Appearance:
human soldier form:
http://eu.plaync.com/eu/images/store/poster-l2-male-main.jpg

demon soldier form:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/DMCarbo/Enemies-OneWingedDarkKnight.png

Personality: shy,curious,happy go luck,responsible and sleepy
Bio: during the heaven war, fallen to the gaia against the arc angel michael and crush to the plains, as by the judgement of the gods crused the demon to live a life with the humans,then odin a great general of a human empire adopt the demon and teach him everything that the warrior knows and by the time past the demon began to know everything know of human language,warrior skills and even taught who to love. as the demo who become human self as the story continues  

zain altaniz

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 pm
in night time, zain walk along the forest to hide some place to sleep,while walking to the dark forest that he can even see a thing, he suddenly steped a big hole and slides him to a long tunnel of water flows WAAHHH!!.... and he flush out to a cave. eemmhh...shivering he walks around the cave and find the exit after that he try to find a more suitable cave for him..while walking he find a big red wood tree andhas a small cave on its roots. he go inside of it look inside of it...it's looks great... and them he set a fire and warmed up...after drying up he notice that his getting sleepy so he lay down and notice the top if the cave is a hive of glow worms...wow...cool....stars.. and he taught for tomorrow i have to find a water resouces and food..then he spred his one wing to him self and sleep.....ZzZzZzZz....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:12 am
as the first light dawn in my face,being sleepy wasn't a good idea so i go outside and for a moment watch the sun rises above the earth.water is needed so i look for it. while seeking it, walking below the giant redwoods watching the clouds take form thinking how beautiful the world is,i never sees such light in my eyes,wondering how beautiful this world is,such very distinguish difference to my world i came form to here. as i came to the river happiness flow over my body and i began to play with the water, wash my self and spreading my wing and wash them with soft cloth. drinking water is a unnatural habit for a creature like me.and suddenly saw a deer. then after noticing me watching it drinking it runs to the north.that's looks delicious.. so i decided grill that deer for lunch. and run along and track its scent with hunger.  

zain altaniz

zain altaniz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:49 pm
as zain runs towards the north derection where the deer headed to, as the deer stops on a spring and have a drink, zain stops on the bushes and pull a cross bow with loaded it with lightning bolt, as he waits for a shot the deer unnotice of what creature is hiding from the bush, as zain waits for his shot taken.he ready his wing for a jump.as the deer turn back, zain strike form rear and shots and few bolts.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:32 am
zain shots five lightning bolts to the deer,the deer tried to run but the bolt caught by it and struggle to run, its blood spilled to the rivers water and soaked by red blood while zain walked towards the the dying deer and point a bolt. your lucky you the first one to die and zain taught that demons soldier demons don't kill for things that haven't know by it. sorry dude you win demons only kill angels... he packed his crossbow to his back and help the deer by summoning dread leaches to help the deer. these worms heal the wounds and regenerate the cell at its maximum rate and also helps the restoring of energy that's a living creature do to sustain life force energy to restore life again the deer suddenly awake and run as fast as it could. then zain stand up and see how the deer run away from death...by him..your lucky one.. you can able to return to the place where it belongs...i envy it..its lucky to have a place like that...than me. then he walk into the shadow of the deep forest and find a better place for a demon like him..walking towards the deep dark forest and never seen a one winged demon who want a better life ever again...

Hey is this roleplaying active....I'm out of here....

THE END..  

zain altaniz

rawnipesh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 am
Name: Tiki Crispin

Race: Human

strength/weapon: A swiss army knife, a sligshot and a ten-foot length of rope, that tend to get her out of trouble.

Appearence: about the size of a normal adult, with brown pigtails.

Personality: She is very playful and brave. because she's young, she doesn't give danger a second thought, but that might change.

Bio: Been raised by vampires, and hates everything to do with the dark, cramped life inside the castles with a passion. That's why she's run away a few years ago. she doesn't know anything about her parents, but she'd rather hang out on the mountain-side where she lives now fruitlessly looking than going back to the vampires.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff