Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Pushing people around...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you currently in a odd relation-ship?
  Describe odd...
  X-Files looks like child's play compared to me *dramatic laughter*
  *raise's glass* here's to hoping for one!
  Meh...use-less thread.....need gold......must vote......POLL WHORE!!!!!
View Results

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:46 am
Its me!!!

Im not very popular here but whatever here goes my 4th installment of the dammie-kins news-letter!!!

Soooooooooooo!!!!

Late last night I was walking home because my parents are totally lame and left me to freeze my butt off at my friends house who they thought was home but didnt come home till 2 a.m. (I WAS SUPER PISSED) and I decided that It was time for me to walk on home at about midnight which I have no problem with I like walking in the dark but on the way home I heard this guy and his girlfriend fighting and over the stupidest thing ever.

Apparently (or maybe I caught it at the wrong time) this girl wanted her boyfriend to come inside and have that dreaded 3 letter word with her (you guys are smart use your head) and the boy refused because he didnt even like her anymore and was breaking up with her. (It was on the corner of maple and something by the bank in northcanton across from the church so plenty of bush's to hide in (yup yup!!))

It kinda shocked me because I had believed for the longest time guys were complete perverts and thats the very sole reason that I detest perverts but it seems to be both way on that spectrum. Unfortunantly the sound clip I have of it was a little to graphic and my phone wouldnt let me up-load it >.<

in any case the question for this newsletter is.....!!!!!!

*gasp*

Is it allright to push people around in relation-ship's, or is it just being play-full if you push them into a corner?? and if it is ok what JUSTIFY'S this action!!!!

Oh well post if you want to nobody read my last 2 newletter's because I titled them "RANTS" and people got mad at me for posting in the wrong area emo

ALL I WANT IS MY OPINION SHARED emo
hehe that emote is kinda funny

well in any case dameon signing off
caio!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:53 pm
screw that for a joke, no one pushes me around anymore, in my relationship or otherwise. Its all about communication i think, and having the confidence to talk about what you want and what you dont want. I think if both people know that its a playful encounter, and both are happy to say stop when they feel its going too far for them, then its ok. If its just general pushing around and one person isnt happy being pushed around, then it is definately not ok. I guess its like that saying "its all fun and games until someone gets hurt"  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff