Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
if you had a wish Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  add
  add moar
  subtract?
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:18 am
ok so i win 2 tickets to go to the hockey game last saterday from work! woo! the tickets where $125.00 each !!! but none the less it was late and i missed my last buss so i crashed at his place sens eit was allot closer. when we went to his place he showed me some WoW junk and got hooked. but thats not th epoint the point is that he also showed me some D&D stuff he did and how he was a DM he would allow any player to make one wish and was given 3 days to think of one.. but this was the catch, he made it so there was a downside to that. for instance i wished for a sandwich. he said it would be made with stale bread and no condiments. ive been trying to think of something a bit more literal and useful and try to find a way to word it so he wouldn't be able to find a way to screw me over. he also has 3 days to think of some way to screw me over with my wish.. so what im asking you is...

1.make a wish that doesn't suck.
2. worded carefully so it wouldnt be turned around on me.
3.???
4. PROFIT!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:09 am
MY wish would be, For my girl friend to stay here in the US and not leave to Mexico for ever... T-T  

mxzero

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:48 am
I wish for a magical fish that can live out of water, so I could take him to school with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:02 am
What if you made a wish for a sandwich that would never go stale and could never be eaten? The sandwich would stay the same size no matter how many bites you had and it would only take one bite of the sandwich to fill you up??  

angel_half82
Crew

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:56 pm
i would had wished for a titanium dragon katana and a ninja gaiden suit that cannot be destroyed and has all technology xd that or i would wish for a lambourghini mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:47 pm
I would wish for a credit card with no limit and no payments. I'm always broke lol. Or a dragon...what would be cool too.  

MissLysa

Crimson Sonata

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:56 pm
MissLysa
I would wish for a credit card with no limit and no payments. I'm always broke lol. Or a dragon...what would be cool too.
How about a Dragon with limitless credit xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:16 am
I would wish for a tree that grew money 24/7 all year round, for ever and that you and only you could take unlimited money from it.  

Lady Amica

iPunk_Fluttershy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:56 am
eh.... my wish is too depressing....but wish for...a cow.... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:05 pm
I'd wish for more wishes then wish until everything was alright then die  

Ketake 2.0

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:12 pm
I wish...to be happy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:19 pm
I wish that my holidays from now on for me will not end up in pain or sorrow  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:25 pm
I'd wish that dieing (sp?) was no longer possible and the world had infinite space so we'd have enough space to hold all the people.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:07 pm
FangzV
I'd wish that dieing (sp?) was no longer possible and the world had infinite space so we'd have enough space to hold all the people.

the whole dieing is not possible thing is terrible D=< i know its upsetting but think how crap it will be living for millions of years seeing the world change around you and then evidently the end of the world where you will still not die so you will be floating around :/  

HACK-Jane

lionGriver

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:09 pm
I guess to find someone that i can truly love and be loved in return yeah more than anything  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff