Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Air TV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen, and would you recommened, Air?
seen it, recommend it
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
seen it, would not recommend it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
haven't seen it
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:37 am
hello all! I was just wondering if anyone has watched or heard anything about this anime, Air TV? I have watched the first episode and a bit and i looks really good, but im not sure how its going to progress. Its about a puppetteer who travels around looking for a girl in the sky, and who meets a young girl who annoys him but is rather sweet ^_^ and a dog called potato of course.

So if you have seen it, would you recommend it to me? I like anime such as fruits basket, just so you know

Any reviews are much appreciated!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:15 pm
You like Fruits Basket? *thinks* Air TV is definitly for you. I love that show!!! xd But it is a really good show... i love yukido "GET AWAY FROM MY RAMEN!!!!"  

iPunk_Fluttershy

AcidRyu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:57 pm
I would definiatly recommend Air TV. I think it's a nice escape from the Naruto and Bleach everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 am
lol, so true....although bleach is way better than naruto in my opinion, but it is a nice break from them..  

iPunk_Fluttershy

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:20 pm
thansk, i have seen up to episode 4, and i already really enjoy it. How did u guys find it? I think the last dvd doesnt come out until nov 27th, at least on amazon thats the case

Anyone heard the english voices at all?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:01 pm
Yeah Air T.V is agreat anime and sure it does give you a good break from all action. The chick is pretty and has a thing for that one guy  

HopelessMike101

Pandy Kooritsuki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:00 am
I really like Air TV. It's beutifull. But... it made me cry a lot. T-T

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:15 pm
yeah ^_^ AIR TV is the best but air TV summer special is much better^_^
also air TV does something unexpected half way through that kinda sucks and the ending is sad>_< oh yeah if you like air tv try watching clanned it like the saddest anime ever>_< ^_^ ^-^  

ipartywhenuhurt

JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games