Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
So School Yea... Umm... Yea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like school?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:12 pm
School for me is Kinda stressful and exasuasting... i mean the teachers allways go blah blah and sometimes they talk about some random stuff... The teachers always yell at my school and stuff like that...

Also theres homework... all of my teachers give out homework like there is no tomorrow ... gawd it hurts my head... also i dont have enough time to do my homework because of boy scouts.. (you know with the service hours and the camping trips)... so yea

If there is something that you want to talk about in school go ahead!

(if this is repeat.. feal free to lock this)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:32 pm
Add a poll, please.

As for school, I have nothing to contribute to the conversation as I've been out of it for over a year ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Semira Nox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:32 pm
i actually like school [even tho now that i'm in college i never ever go to class...silly lectures are 'optional' lol] but i was always that kid that everyone hated cuz i never did hw or studied or took those things you call 'notes' and still got better grades then most of the class oh yes...slacking worked for me  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:35 pm
One teacher is a b***h, one teacher is lazy, another one is creepy nice, a third mumbles, a fourth is always grumpy, and the last has a heavy spanish accent so it's hard to understand him.

I hate school ~Middle of 1st Qrt. Exams~  

Crimson Sonata

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:40 pm
Semira Nox
i actually like school [even tho now that i'm in college i never ever go to class...silly lectures are 'optional' lol] but i was always that kid that everyone hated cuz i never did hw or studied or took those things you call 'notes' and still got better grades then most of the class oh yes...slacking worked for me
Haha, same here. (*long-distance high-five*) xD

Except I took notes. Never looked at 'em, once they were written down, but I still took them. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:50 pm
left school 3 years ago, im glad i never have to go back. But if you think ur work load is bad now, just wait a few years  

Iconised Ghost

Semira Nox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:57 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Semira Nox

Except I took notes. Never looked at 'em, once they were written down, but I still took them. ^.^

woot woot *high five* we rock like woah and people despise us for it i love it :}  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:00 pm
Semira Nox
Sheer_Immortal
Semira Nox

woot woot *high five* we rock like woah and people despise us for it i love it :}

I was the same way, until AP classes and then college. >.<

Not going to class and slacking off won't fly here.  

Lily the Pink

Semira Nox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:08 pm
Lily the Pink

I was the same way, until AP classes and then college. >.<

Not going to class and slacking off won't fly here.

that's so sad... at my college the only thing that really matters is the exams so if you can pass those youre golden  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:10 am
i dont really have "homework" cuz i go to a school that gives us paks and gives us a deadline. just like college, but i go to a highschool. its basically a college prep school.  

The_Templar_Knight

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:14 am
School isn't so bad for me, my AP Calc teacher is, as my dad would put it, crazy as a s**t house rat. Other than that, I can't complain about senior year. Only have two actual classes per semester, the other two "classes" I'm taking are apprenticeship classes, so I get to put in four hours making a little more than minimum wage on school days and on holidays I get to put in a full eight if I want to.

But yeah, I can't wait to go off to college, it'll be such an awesome experience.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:29 am
I like school.
However.
My Math and Reading Homework grades are going to drop pretty soon. I just skipped 3 math assignments because I was too depressed to do homework. And the reading, I totally skipped an assignment and last nights homework, I couldn't do cause there wasn't a DAMN THING ABOUT THE FREAKING DOGS IN THE EFFIN CHAPTER.
Then there's English.
I like the teacher.
What I hate is my classmates and the homework.
The class work is easy but yesterday we had a substitute teacher and everyone went crazy and she didn't do a thing.

Other than that, school's fine.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas