Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
Fan Fiction Im Working On

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you read more?
  Yes
  No
View Results

wolfpriest101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:38 pm
First it is a Naruto Fan fiction set in the future. So it dosent cross over into the show it isnt based on naruto characters. Its based around my own characters in the Naruto world. Here is a brief description with the prologue

The Title is called "Path of a Jonin" it covers the stories of a 3 Jonin and how they each see how their fate is played out till the very end. The story begins near the end and introduces you to a Jonin called Meiun, he has a blood line limit called "jikoku seichuu" which will be described later on in the story. I do have a strange way of writing, i like to focus on action sequences and the over all BIG picture not the tiny details. So here is the prologue if you like it check me out on Fanfiction.org my name is "Akatsuki Wolf"

---------------------------------------------------------

*Prologue*

“Humanity…”

There stood Meiun in his uniform Akatsuki robe flapping in the heavy winds of fall. His hair strewn about all over his shoulders; occasionally a single cherry blossom would fall past his face. Meiun knew why he was here, it was time to severe his ties with that forsaken village. It was time to kill…
His cold heartless eyes would travel about his three enemies. Monitoring their every move; not a single breath went unnoticed by his supernatural eyes. Meiun took a deep breath “It’s time…”

Meiun violently threw his body back into a deep stance. His arm tossed his robe to one side revealing his hidden katana. His hand knew the trip to the hilt by heart and was ready to spell doom for his enemies. Leaning into a sprinting position he readied his blade and began to charge at the three Jonin, throwing rocks and dirt behind him as he traveled forward. Faster and faster he went until he reached the first Jonin, a sharp sting ran out through the air. The sound of a perfectly placed cut, a single Jonin fell to his knees and split horizontally each part falling its respective way. At this the other two Jonin made a dash for their lives. They fled as fast as they could towards the leaf village. Meiun swung his blade up to his left shoulder and then swung his arm down towards his right hip. Blood flew from his blade splattering all over the ground. Meiun then began to spin his blade in an inverted grip catching the blade on his sheath. The blade slid in between his fingers and fell right into place *click* he swung his robes back over his body hiding his sword once again and started to move over to the fallen Jonin.

Meiun stood over the dead body of his past sensei; rain started to fall drenching his hair and his face. He looked up at the gray desolate sky and recalled how it all came down to these final tasks.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:47 am
Wow not even i can write as descriptive as that great work. Post more  

Zaralius

arcane magix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:31 pm
that was good  
Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items