Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RANDOM R/P DO ANY CRAZY THING YOU WANT TO DO Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WILL YOU BE RANDOME? >:0
  heck no
  WOOSHHHH
  IMA BANANA 8D
View Results

Mr Oh Mallay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:49 pm
ok so this is a random r/p and it only for comic relief you can be anything from any anime or be an oc you can have any occupation but remember this is suppose to be silly try not killing anyone just because you hate them only kill for the comedy :] ok that finished for the violence part now for *ahem* the other part. no actual smut being a pervert at some levels are ok but if you go to being as the creepy old dude then that is were I draw the line and so does the guide
you can be anything you like here you can be the cool guy, the yaoi crazed fan girl the annoying gay guy, the pair that are emo and happy guy but are best friends, the crazy girl, you can be anything that funny not something like" the person that kills people for an enjoyment"or"the evil queen of death-insert lightning here-" that will just kill everything its suppose to be funny not evil or heroic

ok so what we are going to do is, to just act crazy for your introduction do something descriptive don’t do something like" cheese walked in and said"hey"no one will know who you are and this is suppose to be random

OKAY NOW LETS GET THIS RANDOME PARTY STARTED >:,D

name:
occupation(optional):
pic:
bio(also optional):  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:06 pm
name:minty
girl/boy: girl dur >:0
occupation(optional): normal school girl that is yaoi obsesed.crazzy,and is a robot freak
pic: User Image
bio(also optional): i dont feel like telling Dx

"an enoumouse bomb came crashing down at the romana academy,the smoke was some how a pinkish purple,as the smoke faded out a shaped of an undeveloped girl and the laghter of a mad sientest came into the distance"hahaha!ITS FINISHED MY PERFECT BOOM TO RID THE WOLD OF ANOYING LAMMA SHAPED CHESE IS FINISHED BWAHAHHAHAHA!"  

Mr Oh Mallay

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:52 am
name: Tawny (its a color too and my name dumbass leve me alone)
girl/boy: girl DUHHHH
occupation(optional): Goes to school by day, stripper by night
pic:
User Image
bio(also optional): No one knows this but tawny is an orphan girl who is a wolf demon from the demon clan Wolf Blood. She is trying to remake her clan and get revenge on the people who killed them too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:47 pm
((ehhh so were your introduction D:> its kinda better if you introduce yourself in r/p tho XD))  

Mr Oh Mallay

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:22 am
naticogirl
((ehhh so were your introduction D:> its kinda better if you introduce yourself in r/p tho XD))
((who u talking to))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:20 pm
hornybluewolfdemon
naticogirl
((who u talking to))
(( kinda you xD))  

Mr Oh Mallay

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:23 pm
name: Sean
girl/boy: boy
occupation(optional): Student and works at a bar at night
bio(also optional): an artic wolf demon left his clan for it crimal past of destroying other clans he desided to start his own clan wich he would call ketsumei (that japanese for blood oath)

he was standing in the middle of the hall when he saw the bomb he didnt even flich at the crash sound he looked at the girl "your rediculus"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:22 pm
Hidden_Shadow2005
bio(also optional): an artic wolf demon left his clan for it crimal past of destroying other clans he desided to start his own clan wich he would call ketsumei (that japanese for blood oath)

he was standing in the middle of the hall when he saw the bomb he didnt even flich at the crash sound he looked at the girl "your rediculus"

she laghed at the guy calling her rediculus and pointed to him"REJECTION!...i am not that rediculus im awsome"she jumped on his back ask skreamed out"MOO!..oh wait i mean moo" in his ear  

Mr Oh Mallay

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:14 pm
naticogirl
Hidden_Shadow2005

she laghed at the guy calling her rediculus and pointed to him"REJECTION!...i am not that rediculus im awsome"she jumped on his back ask skreamed out"MOO!..oh wait i mean moo" in his ear

he looked at her "you are soo weird"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:32 am
naticogirl
hornybluewolfdemon
naticogirl
((who u talking to))
(( kinda you xD))
((oh ok sry))  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:31 pm
he turnd and walked threw they hall  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:58 pm
name:mr. man
girl/boy:boy
occupation(optional):nothing smile
bio(also optional): a vampire man who likes CHEESE!!!!!!! XD
he came out of the smoke "i am mr.man obey me as your vampire lord hahahaha" his eye twitched "im not crazy"  

Eltheord

Mr Oh Mallay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:44 pm
Urochimaru
name:mr. man
girl/boy:boy
occupation(optional):nothing smile
bio(also optional): a vampire man who likes CHEESE!!!!!!! XD
he came out of the smoke "i am mr.man obey me as your vampire lord hahahaha" his eye twitched "im not crazy"
she ponted"NO IT IS MY YOU SHALL OBEY ME..."she looked away"and im more crazzyer...bish"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:24 pm
"but your not a vampire" *twitch* "SHUT UP IM NOT CRAZY TOO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"  

Eltheord

Mr Oh Mallay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:57 pm
Urochimaru
"but your not a vampire" *twitch* "SHUT UP IM NOT CRAZY TOO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"
"YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A FLIPING VAMPIRE TO RULE THE WORLD YOU DUMB NUT!"she skreamed  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff