Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Broken Dream in Gaia Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this is a poll...
  I know...
View Results

confused damsel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:33 am

Here's the story.. I'm not going to beg here for items or anything, just what to share the story of my frustration... and release my depression even just for a little bit... emo

I joined gaia on oct. 20, 07.. I was really happy here, and really love to chat and fish... Until later tonight (time here now is 12:31am), a flying pink magical gift box pop up in front of my lil' ol monitor.... I got excited and clicked it, then received a pink magical gift box. I was really happy,.. rolleyes I don't know what to do with it so I checked tektek what's inside it,.. it contains many really expensive items and also many cheap ones..

I took a risk and open it... Here's the pic..
User Image

But then what I got was this ********' EARS OF ENLIGHTENMENT!!!! scream

I have nothing against the ears,... its just that, it came from a pink magical gift box... crying I should have sold it first in the market place... crying I wish I was dreaming... or I wish I can encounter a rare event like that in the next days....

*depressed*

Well the topic of the conversation is..... Have you experience this before??? neutral or anything you want to really talk about that is somewhat related to what I just narrated... cry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:36 am
Iv been on gaia for years and i never have gotten that domokun so consider yourself lucky that u actually got 1 lol  

Irukus

confused damsel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:37 am
Irukus
Iv been on gaia for years and i never have gotten that domokun so consider yourself lucky that u actually got 1 lol

Maybe I should feel lucky.... but.. but.... its a pink box.. crying

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:37 am
i always get crap like the criminal pants or whatever.

sucks.

ALWAYS sell the magical giftboxes. AAAAALWAYS! cool  

WastelandMama
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:38 am
I've gotten countless browns, and a good number of blues and trunks.. Oh! Last two I got a trap jaw and a gas mask, which were things I actually kinda wanted.. xD

I always open mine, I look at it as a free chance at a rare item 3nodding and it's not like you bought the box, so you don't have anything to lose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:40 am
bluegrass cat
i always get crap like the criminal pants or whatever.

sucks.

ALWAYS sell the magical giftboxes. AAAAALWAYS! cool

I'll keep that in mind now... Opening gist box are maybe for rich people..

@chiana > I know i didn't lost anything... I lost the chance to gain 67k in a flash.. sweatdrop

confused damsel

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:41 am
sell every single box you get lol, i use to open mine and use to get crap items so now when i get them i sell. i got a brown magical box a week ago sold it for 6k lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:13 am
I always open it like a retard. Everytime I hope for something great but it never happens. I know I should sell them but there is always that chance.....

I'm a terrible gambler..... gonk crying  

angel_half82
Crew

Semira Nox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:19 am
i always open mine too like a sucker i just cant help it cuz...well...what if you get some crazy cool item  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 pm
rule #1: never open trunks or boxes mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:21 pm
angel_half82
I always open it like a retard. Everytime I hope for something great but it never happens. I know I should sell them but there is always that chance.....

I'm a terrible gambler..... gonk crying

Heh heh. I'm the same way.

I've gotten mostly brown trunks, some brown boxes, and one blue box. Never a pink one though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:22 pm
The most I've ever gotten was a scar of the hero  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lily the Pink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:35 pm
[ S o u l ]

Yeah, best I got was a fox tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:50 pm
Pfffffftttttt.....that's happened to me at least 5 times. I laugh.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:50 pm
[ S o u l ]

ditto the same as me

Now i sell everyone i come across i had a pink one a couple of weeks ago and sold it as soon as i could XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff