Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
NightWalker's Alley (Bar for Creatures of the Night) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Hostel was a real place, would you work there?
  HECK YES!
  ewwww, no way!
  maybe...
  uh.....what?
View Results

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:45 pm
This bar has stood here for hundreds of years, yet it has just appeared to the humans. Before, only the nightwalkers of the streets could see it. It is now open to all, including humans, so watch your back...

Nightangels/Nightwalkers:
As you walk in, you sense many others of the same race, and others of a different race. Humans are few and vampires are many. Werewolves are in some and Demons roam in small groups.
Humans:
As you enter, you see many different people, strange and looking similar to eachother. You cannot tell the difference to most of the races sitting around you.

The bar is dark and filled with shadows. The bartender, Damian, is of large stature, mainly muscle. He has a deep voice and looks harsh, but is very nice and easy going. The waitresses are all vampires so far, the waiters are demons. The black lights make the fangs of vampires stand out, but humans do not usually suspect or mind this. The owner, Wolfenstein, is a vampire. She transforms into different types of cats, including a fox. In her vampiric form, she has a long black fox tail and black pointed fox ears, as well as fangs of course. There is also an Inn part of the bar, it is upstairs. You may room in there if you wish, and even name your room instead of having a room number.
Enjoy, and take up a job if you wish, although it does not pay and is for your own entertainment. And please, no fights.

Follow this skeleton for your characters please,
Name:
Race:
Bio (optional):
Appearance:
Room Number/Name (if rooming in the Inn):
Job (optional):

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:54 pm
Name: Tenchi Taru
Race: Transformation Vampire
Personality: Evil and dark. Hates rude and self-centered people.
Bio: Born in Germany. Killed her family and moved away a couple years later. Studies the art Martial Arts and Darkness. She can control shadows and darkness but hates the light.
Appearance: (normal- but with fox ears and tail)User Image
(full kitsune)User Image
Room Name: Tenchi's Den
Job: Owner and Waitress  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:06 pm
Wolfenstein walked downstairs and greeted Damian. She sat at the bar sipping on a glass of apple juice. She smiled as the day began and the light fluttered in the still open glass rooftop. They left the sunroof open during the night to allow moonlight to fill the dancefloor, but kept it open until the bar began to fill. Yet the glass was shaded so it would not burn any vampire or hybrid that entered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:28 am
Name:Akasun Ayu
Race:Wolf Demon
Personality:Mysterious, quiet, only people who know her know her true personality
Bio (optional):Orphaned when she was born, she wandered to the bar, trying to find shelter from the villagers who are trying to kill her because of her demon clan. No one in the village that the bar resides in knows who she is, they just know she takes up assasination jobs
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Room Number/Name (if rooming in the Inn): Room 13 or Unlucky 13
Job (optional): Assasin/ Thief  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:34 am
Hinata walks into the bar, sensing only humans. she sits at the farthest corner away from them... so she wont get killed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:16 pm
Now being nighttime, Wolfenstein stood up and stretched. She reached for her drink and threw Damian a quick sign. She sighed and lit a cigarette while she picked up her drink. A light drag from the cig and she was at a table in the corner. The moonlight didn't reach her booth and she was secluded in the darkness except for her eyes that glowed of blood red as she looked around.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Catnip-Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Name:Solus
Race: Death's assistant
Personality: Silent, sadistic, loyal
Bio (optional):She was perfectly normal until she was ten, when she met death, killing someone. Death was surprised she could see him, and Solus, well, she just always wanted to meet death. She made a deal with him, and became an assistant, killing people who's times were up. Death can't do it all by himself.
Appearance:User ImageUser Image
Room Number/Name (if rooming in the Inn):6X3
Job (optional) sad it's not really a job since she doesn't get paid, but oh well) Assistant to Death.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:02 pm
She sighs. no one is here that i know. Like i know any one. I hope no one tries to talk to me, i do not want to talk to any one that much.... She thinks while she starts to draw on a piece of paper that she has.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Catnip-Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:54 pm
With two quick slashes of her scythe, Solus finishes off the man. He falls silently to the ground, without a scratch as if she didn't hit him, he was dead though. She reverts back to her human form, and walks quietly to the bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:04 pm
((YAY! My topic lives again!))

Wolf took a drag from her cigarette. The end lit the darkness enough for someone to see her face, but nothing else. Her eyes emitted a dark aura that filled any humans in the bar with fear and confusion. She smiled grimly and blew the smoke into her glass, turning the blood inside black. She took a swig and tapped her cigarette quietly.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Catnip-Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Solus walked to a corner, and pulled a small piece of paper out of her pocket. She crossed off a few names on the list and looked around. Her eyes changed to a red-tinted color. Not finding anyone, she walked over to the bar, and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:26 am
Ayu finishes a beautiful picture of a cherry blossm tree in full bloom. She smiles. At least I am good at some thing else except thieving and killing. I hope I can sell it. She thinks. She giggles then quickly cuts it short when some one taps her on the shoulder. She turns to see a woman holding out three gold coins and asking if she can buy her picture for her daughter. She smiles and hands her the picture and accepts the money. When the woman walks away she smiles. I sold it. Thats good. She sighs again  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:36 pm
She looked around as someone new walked in. She smelled Death on the woman as she appeared in the door. Wolf smiled to herself and took another drag. She thought for a moment, deciding on whether to approach the woman or not, but soon decided not to. If the woman had the beautiful stench of Death on her, Wolf had better not interrupt whatever she was doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:15 am
She smiles, her tail shaking happily. I knew it. I am an artist and I did not even know it. She thinks. Then she looks around. I think I should get out of here soon. I smell Death. I think a fight or some thing is going to go on soon. She gets up and is about to leave when the same lady stops her. The lady askes her to draw some more pictures and she sighs and accepts the job. She sits back down and starts to draw the pictures the lady wanted.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:05 pm
Wolf finished her f** and tossed it to the ground, stepping on it lightly to put it out. She raised her gaze to the girl and watched as the girl sat there, not moving or seeming to pay any mind to anything other than what she was here for. Wolf didn't mind the girl or smell she wore, in fact, she liked the fume of it. She waited to see what the girl would do.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff