Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
NightWalker's Alley (Bar for Creatures of the Night) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Hostel was a real place, would you work there?
  HECK YES!
  ewwww, no way!
  maybe...
  uh.....what?
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:13 am
After she finishes all of the drawings, Ayu picks them up and gives them to the lady who asked her to draw them. She gives Ayu the gold coins and she thanks her. Ayu nods and smiles. Well I better get out of here soon. I want to see if I can sell any of my wares. She thinks while putting on her napsack.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:48 pm
Sighing from the wait, She looked over at another girl who was packing her things into a bag. She watched in boredom for a minute, then stared at the ceiling. Sniffing out the other vampires in the bar, she watched their eyes flit around the room at the humans. She could sense that they were hungry, yet they kept the urge inside.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:04 pm
After she finishes packing up, she heads toward the door. Some one quickly puts their foot out and trips her. Every one starts to laugh and tears come to her eyes. Ayu quickly shakes her head and picks up her things and puts them in her napsack again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Wolf watched as someone tripped the girl with the drawings. She frowned and stood from her table. "Why do you laugh? I find that disgusting. How dare you disrespect another being in my house?! You disgrace the name of your race with your stupidity and ignorance." She spat across the room towards the table next to the door, the one most likely to have tripped her. Then she walked over to the girl and bent down, helping her pick up her things.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Ayu nods. "Tha.....Thank you for standing up for me.....You are the first person to....do that..." She nods. "How can I...Repay you for your kindness..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:27 pm
Name: Leo
Race: Angel
Personality: he is smart, sneaky, clever, and quiet, he can trick any one very easliy
Bio (optional): Leo used to be a doctor, a human, he had come to the bar every week as a human, then one day he stopped coming to the bar for six years. Everyone forgot about him, he died, he looks excatly like a human though, and smiles like one, only those who can remember him, can tell, he is a angel. And he lives in the bar now. But he is very mysterous.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Room Number/Name (if rooming in the Inn): 24/Toxic wasteland
Job (optional): A doctor, he runs his own small one about five miles away from the bar.  

thefuzz54

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:35 am
She looked up at the girl. "No, it's fine. I just hate to see people laughed at and such. If you ever need anywhere to stay, there is an inn above this club...there's a few special rooms too." She stood and looked towards the stairs hidden in the dark of the club's corner. "Only people I approve of can stay there." She turned back to the woman and smiled, "I wouldn't mind if you stayed there."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Leo got up from his seat taking his cig out of his mouth and walking up to the guy who tripped Ayu and blew smoke into his face and said "whats your problem, do want me knock your face onto the ground." Leo stomped on his ankle busting it, and punching him in the gut. Leo then toke the man outside and put him in a cab to the hospital. He walked up to Ayu and picked up a couple of the paintings looking at them smiling and saying "your a good artist, could you possibly paint me a painting."  

thefuzz54

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:54 pm
Wolfenstein looked over, watching the man also help. She smiled at the politeness that still existed in the club. She bowed her head lightly at the man to show her support of his kindness and bowed fully to the girl. "I suppose I'll take my leave now. Remember the offer, if you ever need it." She smiled and turned around, walking into the dark corner where the stairs were. She continued up the steps and leaned against the wall at the top, clutching her side and wincing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:20 am
Ayu smiles. "Thank you...Both of you..." She smiles at the woman walking away. "I think...I think I will take up your offer...." Then she turns to the man who commented her. "Thank...you for the comment....and yes...I can paint you a picture....What would you like....it of?"  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Leo looked at Ayu and said "your welcome, could you paint the picture of the ocean with a sunset in the horizon."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:25 am
Ayu smiles. "Yes....I can paint it for you..." She sits down away from any one and sets out her paints and a piece of paper. "I...If you want to watch me paint...I do not mind."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:15 pm
Leo looked at his watch and said "no thanks I have to go to work right now anyways, when you finish it if I'm not back by then just set it by room number 24." Leo then set down a thousand dollars on the table and said "I hope its good painting, and you can keep the change." Leo then stepped out of the bar and headed to the east.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:09 am
Ayu smiles. "Oh...Ok then....Hopefully you are back when I am done so you can see it." She calls after him. She gets to work.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:06 pm
She continued down the hallway upstairs and headed to her room. She walked in and shut the door behind her. She slowly went into her living room and sat on the couch, still holding her side. An hour passed and she finally fell asleep to the sound of the soft wind against her window.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff