Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
NightWalker's Alley (Bar for Creatures of the Night) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If Hostel was a real place, would you work there?
  HECK YES!
  ewwww, no way!
  maybe...
  uh.....what?
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:23 am
Ayu finishes the picture. She looks around. "Leo....Leo......" She calls out, not seeing Leo. She sighs and gets up. She walks to room 24 and knocks. Ayu opens it and quickly sets it on a near by table. I hope he likes it. Ayu wanders, trying to find the manager's room, to tell her she wants a room here.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:40 pm
Wolf awoke only a few hours later, not very well rested. She sighed as she stood up and walked back out into the hidden hallway.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Rosuto Jou

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:56 am
Name: Itsu
Race: Twilight Vampire
Personality: Shy and quiet. Not reall aggrestive.
Bio (optional):
Appearance: User Image
Room Number/Name (if rooming in the Inn):
Job (optional): actress of an unpopular show  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:29 am
Ayu sighs. I do not think I will be able to find her....I want a room here....Number thirteen if i can.... She smiles a little bit I will keep looking  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:27 pm
Wolfenstein walked downstairs, seeing the woman from earlier. She went up to her with a polite smile on her face. "Have you thought about getting a room yet?" she asked as she approached.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:45 am
Ayu nods and smiles. "Yes....I have, thank you....May I have room thirteen please? If some one has that room...Then I do not mind what number you give me..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:05 am
"No, no one is occupying that room yet. You can move in whenever you wish." She smiled politely as she addressed the woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm
Ayu nods and smiles. "Thank you....Alot..." She holds out her hand. "My name...is Akasun Ayu....But you can call me Ayu...I am a painter for a living..."  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:51 am
Wolfenstein shook Ayu's hand, "Akasun Ayu? That's a pretty name. I'm Wolfenstein, but you can call me Wolf." She tilted her head slightly to the side, a bad habit that often made her neck hurt. "A painter? Sounds very fun. Aside from running this place, I do sketching and such."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:32 pm
Ayu nods. "Yea....A painter...I try to make money....But Some times the buisness is slow....And people like you seen like to trip me and laugh...because i do not stand up for myself..." She smiles  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:21 pm
"Well we'll just have to teach you how." Wolf smiled in return.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:20 pm
Ayu smiles. "Thank....thank you..." she nods. "I am a very good learner...." She nods. "That is how...I lasted this long..." She whispers.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:17 pm
"Very welcome indeed." She glanced across the room and her ear twitched from the sounds of the others nearby talking, laughing, et cetera. "Oh, pardon me, if you will. It seems I have to return to my job momentarily." She bowed politely. "If you ever need anything, my room number is 6. Other than that you can find me around... obviously." She laughed, only slightly, from her throat. "Farewell for now I bid."
She walked over to a table and pulled out a clipboard with a small paper on it and started scribbling somethings down as she looked around the room, also noting that room 13 was now taken.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:11 pm
name- azumai kinashi

age- nobody knows, not even azumai

race- dark elf

personality- snide, sarcastic and humorous, azumai loves to trick people. dont be fooled though, she has a good heart and knows what jokes are off limits. she can be a great friend if she wants to be.

bio- azumai is an orphan abandond at the mouth of a dragons cave at the age of 6. she trusts only those who trust her. (she has had her heart broken too many times to be warm and inviting) she was presumed dead for 10 years and then misteriously appeared out of nowhere late at night. she has no memory of her disapearence.

appearence- white waist length hair and a black coat, black pants and blue skin, dark orange eyes and thin body frame. she gives off the aura of beauty but never notices the men constantly staring at her.(she thinks she is regular looking and everyone else is lovely looking)

room number/name- 17

job- payed theif  

Toxic Corrupt

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:14 pm
walks in the bar and looks around. she sees people sitting around and and talking amongst themselves. she sighs and walks around to a dark corner and sits down. she remebers one of the grainy memories of her lost lover. she sighs and wipes her eyes on her sleeve and orders a drink...  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff