Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
kaya = one big hassle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UGH! N00BS!
  nooooooo! *runs in terror*
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:03 am
i am forever tired of getting messages from begging n00bs asking me to "plz give me kaya kthnx!" scream

uh, i'm sorry, but do i post in charity forums? no.

do i run around occasionally handing s**t out to people? well, yes, but NOT n00bs.

its starting to get stupid. i feel like i can't even wear my kaya ((or any other "wanted" item)) in open forums without getting blasted by millions of pm's from greedy, obnoxious gaians! ((and i say open forums because i've NEVER been messaged by a member of our beloved guild))

i was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if so, how do YOU deal with it?

so, discuss:

kaya = headaches
n00bs = pain in the a**
begging n00bs = uber mega headache combined w/a pain in the a**  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:21 am
I stay in the guilds xD

I haven't had n00bs asking me for items, but I have had them ask me to virtually give them items (like, "cn i by ur coco 4 107g plzkthxbai? its al i hav n im kwestin 4 it crying crying crying " ...ugh, I feel so dirty now, typing like that gonk ).

Usually I respond politely, but sometimes I act like a jerk (relatively speaking) so that they'll call me a b***h or something, and then I can report them =D (by "act like a jerk", I usually just say "No." instead of "Nope, sorry, I'm looking to sell it for [amount]. Thanks for the offer, though. ^.^")

And I don't even understand Kaya's appeal, other than the limited-edition-ness of it. I think it's fugly xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

B e l a c

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:42 am
I just ignore them and go back to what I was doing. that or laugh at the patheticness that is the n00b and then go back to what I was doing. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:44 am
oh yes i get this a lot when i wear either my ninja headband, kitsune mask or my ck scarf everyone seems to want it, there the main items where i get hounded. I just ignore them unless i am in pissed off mood then i say something back lol. i am use to getting the "your rich please give me something" im not rich lmfao i work my butt on like the rest of the gaians out there and earn gold, simple really lol  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:56 am
I think I had that happen once or twice. I find it annoying. Wish I could stab them through the computer. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:23 am
thats why people turn their pms to friends only xD  

HACK-Jane

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:53 pm
yeah i was going to say, isnt there a way to stop randoms pming u?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:53 pm
I personally think Kaya is fugleh but people stilled payed millions of gaia gold for it. xD

I get those at least once a week xD I usually go on a furious rant to STFU or just reply laughing at them (that really grinds their gears xD)  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:57 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I think I had that happen once or twice. I find it annoying. Wish I could stab them through the computer. xd

But you can! =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BeY7hecU_k

Thats one reason I only post here.. I start posting in the main forums or something, I get alotta n00bs pestering me >.> I don't even have that much decent stuff..

I just want to get Kaya because it's expensive xD but I don't have $25.00 to buy a cash card with lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:14 pm
i only get those when im selling stuff.. people ask me to hold things for them and some one actually asked me to give them a pair of seal slippers FOR FREE... so she could match her friend... I usually just delete the pm and block the user  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:27 pm
n00bs are the reason i stay out of the General Discussion and Chatterbox forums!! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm
I'm getting a kaya next week. Its ugly, but in a cute way. mhm 3nodding

generic_boob

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:42 pm
Goddamn that cat is ugly as sin.

Who would want that?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:14 pm
bluegrass cat
i am forever tired of getting messages from begging n00bs asking me to "plz give me kaya kthnx!" scream

uh, i'm sorry, but do i post in charity forums? no.

do i run around occasionally handing s**t out to people? well, yes, but NOT n00bs.

its starting to get stupid. i feel like i can't even wear my kaya ((or any other "wanted" item)) in open forums without getting blasted by millions of pm's from greedy, obnoxious gaians! ((and i say open forums because i've NEVER been messaged by a member of our beloved guild))

i was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if so, how do YOU deal with it?

so, discuss:

kaya = headaches
n00bs = pain in the a**
begging n00bs = uber mega headache combined w/a pain in the a**

i just never reply bak when ppl ask for my demonbow. xDD  

The_Templar_Knight

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:46 pm
Mo money mo problems. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]