Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:54 am
Owner's Name: Theidren
Participating Soquili: Cheveyo
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?: “I prefer…mental, knowledge is power. No matter what situation you are in, if you can think your way through it you can survive it.” Nods thoughtfully.

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?: “A chivalrous knight never boasts of their strength…..but definitely stronger than a field mouse.”

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?: “A jousting event of course!” He lowers his antlers and gives his head a toss back smiling proudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 am
Owner's Name: Ol-j-man
Participating Soquili: Marlowe
Link to Teepee: Here

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?:
Both are necessary, but I prefer mental strength. What good is brute force if there is no mind to wield it?

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?:
Somewhere in between . . . Mice are far too small and meek, but bears are far too territorial and loud. I have the strength of any other horse?

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?:
A test of courage and willpower would be my forte I think. Or stamina. I've found enough poison berries to start building a resistance at least . . .  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm
Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Galileo Figaro
Link to Teepee: X

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?: "Mental, baby. Why sweat it when you can think your way out of a problem?"

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?: "I'm just as strong as you need me to be, girl."

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?: "Strength of the heart. For sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:33 pm
Points for September added.

October questions are now open!  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Owner's Name: x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili: Bellezza

You've just found yourself trapped in a forest filled with vicious beasts. There is nowhere to stop for a rest. How long do you think you'll have before your stamina fails?:
Bellezza shifted on her hooves, frowning some. She peered down at the bracelets that clung to her wrists, before peering up in thought. "I... don't know. I have a good sense of stamina! And considering any body can run longer if fear is running in their veins... I'm certain I could last several hours, before I got so tired that I wasn't about to run any more!" She said, nodding her head with her bouncing ringlets shifting as well.

If you were to give up a portion of your stamina and lend it to any other stat (Courage, strength, luck, speed, or intelligence) would you do it? Why or why not?:
"Give up some stamina? Why, that wouldn't be right!" Bellezza said, her head tilting to the side. She smiled slightly, before laying down with a small nod. "I suppose if I had to... it would be to luck. After all, it only takes some luck in order for everything to settle where it needs to, right? Then maybe..." She said, her voice drifting off thoughtfully.

In relation to the previous question if you did move that portion to a different stat where would you put it? Why?
If you didn't want to move it...hi~ How's the weather? :

Bellezza smiled some, scuffing her hoof against the ground. She shifted on her hooves, before tilting her head lightly to the side. "Well, I... I would put it there so maybe I could carry foals. What other reason would a mare need luck for?" She said, smiling fondly.

For an additional point answer the following:
What do you think the best part of Halloween is?
(OR, if you don't like Halloween) What's your favorite thing about Autumn?:

Bellezza's ears perked, and her eyes sparkled. She smiled and shook out her mane, before giving out a small, high laugh. She was so excited. She loved Halloween. "The children! They get to be in such high spirits, and have so much fun! I remember when I was a filly, running around in mud and twigs to be in a sort of monster costume. And, of course, everyone loves giving out apples and sugar cubes!" Bellezza said, nodding her head happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Aderyn yr Eira Duliisdi
Link to Teepee: [x]

You've just found yourself trapped in a forest filled with vicious beasts. There is nowhere to stop for a rest. How long do you think you'll have before your stamina fails?:
Aderyn gave a slight frown, knowing all too well her fate if her stamina gave out in the forest of beasts, but, “I do not believe I would last that long. I would have to try to get out as fast as I can before my stamina runs out. I do not have very much endurance for running, but if my life was in danger I am sure what little I have would increase tenfold.”

If you were to give up a portion of your stamina and lend it to any other stat (Courage, strength, luck, speed, or intelligence) would you do it? Why or why not?:
Her tail swished back and forth as she contemplated the question, “I would leave the portion of my stamina with my stamina. As I said before I do not have enough endurance and with the little I have, should I give it up to make myself smarter or luckier? I think not, I need the ability to run for long periods of time just in case I get into a little bit of trouble.”

In relation to the previous question if you did move that portion to a different stat where would you put it? Why?

Aderyn smiled, “The weather is quite nice; I love this time of year, when the world slowly changes into autumn. Oh the magnificent colors! It is something out of a fairy tale.”

What's your favorite thing about Autumn?:

She did not need time to ponder this question, she was her father’s daughter after all, “Everything about All Hallow’s Eve is the best part! It’s when the magic of the ancestors appears to thicken the air which gives the night a sense of mystery and allurement, not usually seen throughout the rest of the year. I love how soquili of all color come out, some dressed in bizarre attire to celebrate the holiday. The stories that are told when night falls and a slight eerie fog rolls in and how everyone listens in awe, not caring if the story was one filled with ghosts.” Aderyn sighed happily, “I love it so much. I really could go on and on. ”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Knochen
Link to Teepee: [ link ]

Tilting his head the stallion considers for a moment before calmly replying, "However vicious the beasts may be, it would be a matter of tactics. I work around them, however I need to so that I may survive. My mental stamina will never fail, and for that reason I would be able to work around my physical one in whatever efficient method I could come up with to deal with them."

Without a pause he replies, "Intelligence. Of course. If one can think a way out of one's problem, then as much stamina shouldn't be needed." A decisive nod, and that was that.

Confused, he replies slowly, as if speaking to a dim child, "Very nice, today, thank you." He thought that he had made himself rather clear and cut in his last reply, but since there was this out instead of rudely repeating himself, Knochen was sated with the talk of weather instead.

An almost... wicked smile came across the stallion's features as he answered, "Well, I don't stand out much during Halloween, so it's easier to blend in but at the same time.. it's... well it's easy to pick out those that shouldn't be allowed out in public. Nice time to make a list...." A thoughtful look accompanies his wicked grin, but he says no more.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 pm
Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Desiderius
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

Desiderius expression twisted into one of repulsion. "I wouldn't be stupid enough to put myself in that situation in the first place," he said, "but if I did, I wouldn't just roll over and accept my fate. I'd fight back if I couldn't run anymore." Ugh, violence. It was so undignified, but even he knew there was a time when you had to swallow your pride.

Desiderius snorted. "I would choose intelligence. Even the fastest or strongest can be outsmarted, and that's enough to survive."

Desiderius blinked, looking confused. "Like I said -- intelligence," the stallion replied, rolling his eyes impatiently. "Because being the strongest or being the fastest does not guarantee survival. If you're smart, you can find your way out of anything."

Desiderius rolled his shoulders in a shrug, fluttering his wings. "I'm not fond of Halloween or Autumn. There are leaves everywhere, and it's becoming cold, and autumn means winter is coming soon -- which means prey is more difficult to find. Even then, prey can sometimes be malnourished and unsatisfying if the winter is particularly harsh," he said with a sigh.  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 pm
Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: here

You've just found yourself trapped in a forest filled with vicious beasts. There is nowhere to stop for a rest. How long do you think you'll have before your stamina fails?: I think my will to survive would at least keep me running for longer than the vicious beasts, however, at top speed, that might only be half an hour tops.

If you were to give up a portion of your stamina and lend it to any other stat (Courage, strength, luck, speed, or intelligence) would you do it? Why or why not?: In the above scenario, strength might come in handy more than stamina.

Strength, so that maybe I would have a chance at surviving after I had been caught.

I like the feeling of the atmosphere as the cold weather sets in. I like how quiet it gets. I like the promise of treats if you can withstand the tricks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm
Owner's Name: magnadearel
Participating Soquili: Hipelagan
Link to Teepee: link

You've just found yourself trapped in a forest filled with vicious beasts. There is nowhere to stop for a rest. How long do you think you'll have before your stamina fails?: "Well now, a forest filled with vicious beasts is a pretty good insentive to keep going until there aren't anymore. When will that be? It could be the edge of the forest, it could be when dawn comes. Vicious beasts can be pretty fickle. Personally I'd like to keep going until there wasn't anymore."

If you were to give up a portion of your stamina and lend it to any other stat (Courage, strength, luck, speed, or intelligence) would you do it? Why or why not?: "Absolutely not! It's nice to talk about giving part of it to another stat, but where does that leave stamina? Not a lot I tell you. Stamina is as important as any other stat. If you take away from it here, it'll affect you later. And probably for the worst."

"Oh lovely! Nice sunny weather with a slight cooling breeze. Couldn't ask for anything better. How about you?"

Hipel swishes her tail. "Oh dear you like hard questions. Best part? Isn't it all the best? There's staying up late for those who normally go to bed early, dress up for all ages, trick-or-treating (again for all ages, why should anyone be left out?), chills and thrills for those who like that, can't resist the jack-o-lantern carvings of course. And Oh My God the food! Pumpkin pie Is My Absolute Favorite!"  

magnadearel

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 pm
Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Sujieko
Link to Teepee: Here

"Hmmmm...that's difficult question. It would really have to depend on how much I have eaten that day, how much sleep I had gotten, and how bad of a day it was because I mean, if it was a really bad day and I was in a particularly foul mood when the world went "hey, guess what? You're stuck in a forest filled with vicious beasts," I'm pretty sure I would go on a killing spree. However, in normal circumstances, I suppose an hr or so would do it. If I had not escaped by that time, I'm sure I would be dead of exhaustion anyway."

"I suppose it would really have to depend on the scenario. However, I think I would reallocate the stamina stat a bit, don't do much exercise that requires a lot of endurance anyway, so why not use it for something more useful?"

"Speed. If I am going to run away from vicious monsters, might as well run faster than longer. Then I would not have to waste as much time running for my life, yes?"

"I don't celebrate Halloween...however, about autumn, I suppose it would be the colors. It is rather nice to see such warm colors before the cold starts settling in."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:31 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex

"Beasts, huh? That would depend on if I would rather try to fight them instead of run away like a wimp."

"Speed of course. You use them for each other."

"You need stamina to run..."

"Halloween? What's that? I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing of having us Soquili being dressed up..."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141

You've just found yourself trapped in a forest filled with vicious beasts. There is nowhere to stop for a rest. How long do you think you'll have before your stamina fails?: If I do nothing at all, then I could last around half an hour, but that would just be foolish. I can't just do nothing! I have to get out of there! I'd probably peter out in a third of the time then.

If you were to give up a portion of your stamina and lend it to any other stat (Courage, strength, luck, speed, or intelligence) would you do it? Why or why not?: I get to choose the portion, right? If so, yes. I like the sound of that. I think it would help me.

I have terrible luck. I think it would be worth of it to put what little I have into my stamina instead. I'd rather have a sure thing than a chance at nothing in particular.

Free candy and cheap after Halloween candy sales. What can I say? I like candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:52 pm
Owner's Name: Theidren
Participating Soquili: Cheveyo
You've just found yourself trapped in a forest filled with vicious beasts. There is nowhere to stop for a rest. How long do you think you'll have before your stamina fails?: I would conserve my energy where I could, but regardless of my ability to keep moving I would try my best. Hopefully all of my wandering has prepared me for this task.

If you were to give up a portion of your stamina and lend it to any other stat (Courage, strength, luck, speed, or intelligence) would you do it? Why or why not?: It is quite possible I would choose to move a portion to another. Sometimes you just need a little extra oomph.

I think I would lend it to courage. One cannot accomplish great tasks without the courage to try.

MONSTER MOVIE MARATHON!! Also hearing ghost stories...and costumes.....candy.  

Theidren
Crew

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:57 am
Points have been added for October!

Bonus questions for November are now open!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff