Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 am
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Molokai le Mahina
Link to Teepee: [x]

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky:
Molokai gave a wry smile, “I grew up in a tower of stone, with not much social interaction, I would say most of that time I felt unlucky. I was alone, scared, friendless, and only there because I held myself hostage because of a pact my family made with another family when I was born. So my life was pretty much unlucky, but then one day, I was gifted my best friend in the world, Inky; that was the day that I felt like the luckiest mare in the world. I finally had a friend to call my own.”

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?:
Molokai bit her inner cheek as she contemplated the question, “I would have to say no, since I would rather use that luck in something else. And who is to say that the luck I had been having all day would transfer to the game of chance? I am not much of a risk taker, due to all that time spent in the tower, but I am really trying to break out of that habit… so yes, I change my mind, I would try my luck in the game of chance.”

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?:
“I would find my lucky fishing lure, close my eyes and remember all the good lucky times I had when I was wearing it. If that did not work, then I would just accept that today is a bad luck day and be like the rivers, and go with the flow. Since there really is not anything else I could do.”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:47 am
Owner's Name: Ryuukishin
Participating Soquili: Jin-Soo
Link to Teepee: [ X ]

"I feel lucky many times -- including now," Jin-Soo began with a small smile. "My health is good, and my senses in working order. Every time I feel the soft grass beneath my hooves and wind in my mane, or see a bird take flight and hear the song of birds and insects alike, I'm reminded how lucky I am to be alive!"

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?:
"I think I wouldn't. Luck comes as she will; it's best not to make any presumptions, or she may grow insulted and do just the opposite."

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?:
"Nothing extraordinary. It's a great peace to me to know that nothing is ever the same, that change is always in the distance. I know that, with time, such bad luck shall go and I will bear with it 'till then."  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm
Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: here

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: Well, not to be sappy, but the first thing that came to mind was when I met Rahnya...

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: Maybe, just for the fun of it. But it is all chance of course.

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: Not really, just keep my spirits up. It's all in my head. It'll get better tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 pm
Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Asmodeus
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

Asmodeus grinned. "Oh, well, I'd say I was lucky to stumble across a gullible little mare recently. One with a lot to lose, and a lot for me to take."

Asmodeus lifted an eyebrow as if the suggestion that he'd play a 'game' was just absurd. "I suppose that depends on what was at stake. What do I have to gain from this game? Perhaps I would, if it was worth my time."

"I find that making a proper sacrifice to Kalona suffices, should He look favorably on my offerings."  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: Teepee

A time? You mean like finding Yakone? Let's see....

Sure I would! If I'm lucky, why not use it?

Rub Yakone's paw of course.. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:59 am
Owner's Name:AllSummedUPNJazz
Participating Soquili: Tyler
Link to Teepee: AllSummedUpNJazz

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: PISH!
it would be so much earlier to tell you when i wasn't lucky! lucky is kinda a family trait!
*looks around*
but ah between me and you me . . .JUST BETWEEN YOU AND ME got it. the luckiest day Ive ever had was meeting my only real friend Oliver. of course in a way . . .it was also the unluckiest because- well none of your business so piss off!

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: ARE SKINWALKERS BLOOD THIRSTY?
In other words in a heart beat! I would take those suckers for everything they had including their pride. hell i would win the very hides off their backs . . .providing we could figure out a way to get them off that is.

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: pppiiish i dont have those . ..ever.

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:06 am
Owner's Name: Leopleuradon
Participating Soquili: Eleftheria
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: When I fist came into the Kawani lands! I know it wasn't anything good that brought me here, but I think of it as a gift! To explore a new land and meet such wonderful new friends.

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: I'm not sure about such tricky games. I would have to base my decision on the cost of the game and the prize. I wouldn't want to push my luck really.

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: I just like to sit an reflect on my life, what I've accomplished and what I still have to accomplish. It helps give me a renewed drive for continuing on with the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:19 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko
Participating Soquili: Marino
Link to Teepee: [x]

I had been flying in my small form about to land on a flower when a gust of wind blew me faaaaaaar away when I landed on a branch next to a birds nest. The bird inside said nest thought I was a snack but another gust of wind blew me away before I could get eaten! I landed on an even prettier flower after the wind died down.

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: Of course I would!

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: Find a flower, pick it then dance around four times, turn small, land on another flower then dance four times the other way. It always works!  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:26 pm
Owner's Name: LOLTERNATIVE
Participating Soquili: Aiushtha
Link to Teepee: x

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: Aiushtha tilted her head. Lucky? She knew that word a little.. "Lucky.. Lucky when I live for another day."

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: "No," the mare shook her head and stomped a hoof. "No strangers."

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: "How do I hunt luck?" the mare tilted her head, wondering how you could catch something that wasn't physically there. Or perhaps it was. "Who is luck?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 pm
Owner's Name: pinkdog
Participating Soquili: Bartho
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23027977

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: I had been planning on taking a nice rest under a tree. To my great luck, I found a lovely deer resting in the exact spot I had planned to lay in. I had venison for lunch instead.

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: I would scare them off and steal the winnings.

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: I find someone who is lucky (whether that be a cool pool of water to drink from, a sunny spot to warm up, or a willing mare) and take their luck from them... by force.  

pinkdog

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 am
Owner's Name: FallenThroughMidnight
Participating Soquili: Sunchaser
Link to Teepee: link

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: I feel lucky a great deal of the time really. I am fairly young still, I am strong and healthy, and while I have had a fair share of ups and downs I would certainly say my life has been good so far. If that is not lucky, what is?

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: Sure, why not? Even if my luck failed to hold out, a game is still fun.

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: Patience, haha! Luck is fickle, doing a silly dance or carrying leaves about might not hurt luck but I have never seen luck come when it is called. It does what it wants really, and shows up only when it means to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:06 am
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: It was earlier this year. It rained for the first time in what felt like forever and I met someone new that day. He was definitely the wise sort. I learned a lot from him that day.

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?: No, just no.

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: It feels like every day is an unlucky day to me. I heard knocking on wood works. I've done it, and it feels good, like, I feel luckier, but it doesn't actually make me any luckier.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 pm
Owner's Name: LexThetaSigma
Participating Soquili: Xanatos
Link to Teepee: Here

A long, long time ago I had been out grazing and finally came back to the spot where my mate an I had been resting. When I arrived, I noticed my mate was acting shy and excited about something. She moved and revealed to me three baskets. After months of hoping for foals of our own, they were finally there in their little baskets. I had felt like the luckiest stallion ever that day.

Most likely not.

Not really. Typically I will go back into the swamp and stay there for a while. I don't think there is a way to get more luck or to bring luck back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:07 pm
Owner's Name: Theidren
Participating Soquili: Cheveyo
Link to Teepee: linky link

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky: I am lucky I survived the fire that destroyed my home. Certainly I consider myself to be lucky to have found such a wonderful place to now call my home.

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game? Only if it were for a bit of fun, I do not fancy myself a gambling sort. If it were to make their day a little brighter then yes.

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?: I do not focus mainly on luck. However if I were just having a bad day I might set off on a new adventure to raise my spirits.  

Theidren
Crew

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:09 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: [ Chanterelle ]
Link to Teepee: [ here ]

Her eyes grow wide and she smiles like a cheshire cat, almost provoking her to start skipping... no, in fact she does start prancing around you in a circle, as she happily shares her story with you, "Well I used to hear a voice, and forever and ever I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, who was talking to me. But I could hear him, I could hear him every day. And then!" She pounces to a stop and faces you, "Then one day he came slithering out of the shadows like a snake!" She snaps as if she were striking, "I felt lucky to have finally found him that day."

Her eyes got even wider, if possible at this hypothetical situation, "I LOVE games! Where are they playing?! I want to play too!" She ducks around in a circle looking for them, before turning back to you, slightly concerned, "They would let me play, wouldn't they?"

"Hmmm.." She plops down in front of you, and tilts her head one way, hums to herself, and then tilts her head the other way, considering the question. "I don't think I do! But I think that is a very good idea. I'll go ask Momma if she knows how! Maybe it will be a little dance! Or maybe some magic words..." Her head full of ideas, and her legs prancing their way home, she leaves without saying goodbye to find some sort of luck ritual for herself.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff