Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:50 pm
Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Aleera
Link to Teepee: [x]

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky:
I feel lucky every day, and despite the way we met, the luckiest moment of my life to date has been in meeting my lifemate, Persephonix.

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?:
Of course!

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?:
My family, all of them. They calm me, they make me happy. I'm at peace and centered, and it brings my luck back with the positive emotions.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:39 pm
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Bly
Link to Teepee: X

Tell me about a time when you felt especially lucky:
Everytime I see a butterfly, I chase it. I've never caught one, but the other day one landed on my nose. I had never felt the tickle of butterfly legs before because butterflies don't trust things that are bigger than them. I felt extremely lucky, because not many get to experience the tickle of butterfly legs on their nose.

If you were having an exceptionally lucky day and you happened upon a group of soquili playing a game of chance (with notoriously bad odds) would you try your luck in a game?:
I love games! All kinds of games! Can I play now? What are odds?

If you find that you are having a particularly unlucky day do you have a method for bringing your luck back? If so what is it?:
I steer clear of the bad stuff that causes bad luck. Like spiders. Stay away from spiders. Also, I heard somewhere that horseshoes are good luck, so I guess I should spend more time with the Soquili with horseshoes. Why a horse needs shoes or why they're lucky, I don't know. *shrugs and runs off after a shiny beetle that caught his attention*  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 am
December questions are open!
Stats for November have been added!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm
Owner's Name:Tenko72
Participating Soquili:Kai
Link to Teepee:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141

Let's slow down this month, what do you think a perk to slowing down is?: It's easier to notice the little details when you slow down. That way you don't make as many mistakes. I'd rather get something right the first time around than to have to do it twice, because I messed up rushing it, even if it does mean I have to do it more slowly.

Explain the saying "slow and steady wins the race" and what it means to you: Someone who's quick and steady will beat someone who's slow and steady. So, it must mean that it's important to be steady. It doesn't matter how fast you are. You won't win the race if you aren't steady.

Which do you prefer blazing by or taking it easy? Why?: I honestly enjoy blazing by. It feels great to go fast and to finish things quickly.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 am
Owner's Name: Junglerunner
Participating Soquili: Idelisa
Link to Teepee: Here.

Let's slow down this month, what do you think a perk to slowing down is?:
To be able to see things more clearly, I fine rushing tends to blur one's vision, you miss the smaller and often times, more important details.

Explain the saying "slow and steady wins the race" and what it means to you: Well, it backs up what I said a moment ago, rushing tends to mean we often over look things that could be important to help us reach our goals.

Which do you prefer blazing by or taking it easy? Why?: Neither, blazing by would mean we are rushing and taking it easy would mean we were not trying hard enough, somewhere in the middle is best. This is all theotreical right? You don't acutally mean in regards to a physical race? Because that would be different...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:54 pm
Owner's Name: pinkdog
Participating Soquili: Bartho
Link to Teepee: xxx

Let's slow down this month, what do you think a perk to slowing down is?: A chance to examine things more closely, find cracks you otherwise would never have seen...

Explain the saying "slow and steady wins the race" and what it means to you: No need to run ahead. Take your time and find a secret weakness in your prey or opponent

Which do you prefer blazing by or taking it easy? Why?: Taking it easy  

pinkdog

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:39 pm
Owner's Name: Nymphalidae
Participating Soquili: Brynjulfr
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

Brynjulfr grinned, his teeth bared in a twisted smile. "I get to enjoy watching my prey's life slowly fade from their eyes, knowing that they are suffering as each second ticks by."

Explain the saying "slow and steady wins the race" and what it means to you:
"Prey that use all their energy in trying to escape as fast as they can will just tire faster. I could follow their scent all day, it doesn't matter where they run."

Which do you prefer blazing by or taking it easy? Why?:
"Neither, I move at my own speed. If I want to chase my prey and crush it beneath my paws, I will. If I want to stalk my prey, keep them on the edge of fear until it drives them mad, and then pounce -- I will. There is too much prey out in the world for me to be lazy, and it would ruin all the enjoyment of it if I rushed through my kills."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:06 pm
Owner's Name:
xxxxx x blame it on the --- x
Participating Soquili:
xxxxx Aqua
Link to Teepee:
xxxxx Teepee

xxxxx The mini blinked, staring toward the two-legger that seemed curious about slowing down. In all honesty, she loved to play games, and most the time those games involved moving very quickly; playing was fun, after all! "Uh... I guess slowing down could stop you from tripping on a rock? Or maybe seeing something that you wouldn't have before.... I dunno! It could do anything, really... Right?" She paused, thinking about it some as her tail gave a tentative flick.

xxxxx Aqua stared for a moment, before wiggling her nose and scruntched up her face. "Slow doesn't win, silly! If you're really really fast than the chaser can't get you! That's how you win tag! Didn't you know that?" She asked, voice filled with curiosity and slight concern.

xxxxx "Well! If you're playing a good game, blazing by, of course! You gotta beat the person your playing against. Especially if it's tag or a swimming race." She nodded her head, as if she knew exactly what she meant, before pausing in thought. "But. If you're just taking a walk, or like... relaxing, take it easy. Then you can enjoy your time rather than feel pressured. I should know!" She stated matter-of-factly.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:30 am
Owner's Name: FallenThroughMidnight
Participating Soquili: Sunchaser
Link to Teepee: link

Taking things slow is a great way to really take in your surroundings. I mean, sure, sometimes it is great fun to kick up your hooves and go tearing off, but if you do it all the time not only will you wear yourself out, you’ll miss seeing all the things around you. It’s good to take a minute or two to appreciate where you are, instead of just focusing on getting where you’re going.

Hm. I guess it wouldn’t work for a short race, I think a sprint would work better there, but in covering long distances if you go all-out from the beginning you’ll be tired much sooner. It is better to pace yourself, and save your strength so you can go the full distance. That can also be applied to life, instead of just racing. Never be afraid to take your time in thinking things through.

Haha, taking it easy of course, I guess it might not be obvious but I much prefer to stop and smell the roses. They’re very pretty, and if you haven't tried it yet I suggest you give them a whiff sometime. I can run when it comes down to it, but high-speeds are not my special talent by any stretch. It’s good to be able to move and act fast, but it isn’t the only way. Patience is a great skill to master, and while I’m certainly no master yet, I like to think I’m getting there... 'slowly and steadily', hehe!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:08 am
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: Teepee

I would have the time to remember why my mother was so foul to me and why I left my homelands because of her.

Easy. If you leave the heart slowly, you would not get hurt.

I prefer to go my own speed since there is no certain amount of time in life.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:04 am
Owner's Name: DeeJaye
Participating Soquili: Minali
Link to Teepee: click

Let's slow down this month, what do you think a perk to slowing down is?: Her eyes widened a bit as the shine of curiosity flicked through. "Slowing down... Hmm, Well it lets you look back and reflect on what you're doing and why. Let's you see if your decisions you made were worth it. 'Cause if you plunder through life...well, it won't be very fulfilling." She smiled and quickly added in, "Plus, you gotta slow down to catch your breath!"

Explain the saying "slow and steady wins the race" and what it means to you: "I guess it just means that if you take your time, you, like uh.. Notice more things? Ha ha. I guess it also relates to what I was saying before! If you slow down and work on things more diligently instead of plundering through it, you get to see a lot more of the effects and all that jazz."

Which do you prefer blazing by or taking it easy? Why?: "I think I like taking it easy because that way I can enjoy so much more! I mean, there's nothing wrong with blazing by every now and then.."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff