Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
EVOLVES INFO & Cash Shop Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 am
So....I gave in and bought myself the Biancamella in the cash shop. So know I have to wait for the fricken thing to evolve......I mean come on I can describe in one word what sold me on getting it. CORSET!!!! heart heart But yeah I have the rose too and holy crap did that one take a weird turn. We went from a rose to a flippin' bat!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:59 pm
ENCHANTED BOOK=WIN

I want it TT~TT  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alexa_REfan

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:35 pm
What the hell is wrong with the Orindae? That thing looks too gross xDDD. Although i did watch some good cosplays of Jiraiya with that thing xD.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Dr Entropy
ENCHANTED BOOK=WIN

I want it TT~TT

I has it! mrgreen it better be good evil  

Iconised Ghost

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:03 am
Iconised Ghost
Dr Entropy
ENCHANTED BOOK=WIN

I want it TT~TT

I'm going to buy one, just not yet. Looks like they're following after the Dromes. From 60k to 30k.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:24 pm
Dr Entropy
Iconised Ghost
Dr Entropy
ENCHANTED BOOK=WIN

I want it TT~TT

I'm going to buy one, just not yet. Looks like they're following after the Dromes. From 60k to 30k.

yeah i was probably a bit pre-emptive when i bought it sweatdrop ah well  

Iconised Ghost

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 am
ugh i need to update this... so hard to keep current burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:07 am
SakuChwan

yup, you do.

3nodding

i bought an enchanted book and i'm excited for it to evolve!

but i agree with whoever said the rose took a weird turn! wtf? rose to a bat? how does that make sense???

and i like the GIANT FROG OF DEATH thing, but i'd like it better if it were gonna turn into something beautiful and cute since those items seem to sell the best in the mp. xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 pm
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan

yup, you do.

3nodding

but i agree with whoever said the rose took a weird turn! wtf? rose to a bat? how does that make sense???

and i like the GIANT FROG OF DEATH thing, but i'd like it better if it were gonna turn into something beautiful and cute since those items seem to sell the best in the mp. xd

I am so excited too! may be the bat will turn into something else, completely unrelated xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01 pm
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan

yup, you do.

3nodding

I am so excited too! may be the bat will turn into something else, completely unrelated xd

Maybe the bat will turn into a mystical muffin! rofl  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:37 pm
Murr. I have a first gen Dionaesil (bought before it evolved at all from CS) but it hasn't evolved enough to be exciting or anything.

I also bought an Enchanted Book from the MP...I think I got it at 37k or 38k? D: And it dropped price...mebbe I should have waited. At least I can count on the price rising when it evolves...>.>

I hope it's awesomely epic.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:38 pm
aprilness
Murr. I have a first gen Dionaesil (bought before it evolved at all from CS) but it hasn't evolved enough to be exciting or anything.

I also bought an Enchanted Book from the MP...I think I got it at 37k or 38k? D: And it dropped price...mebbe I should have waited. At least I can count on the price rising when it evolves...>.>

same! It would be awesome if it was awesomely epic and worth heaps mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 pm
Iconised Ghost
aprilness

yup yup! i have one, too!

actually, quite a few of the original evolving items are still taking their sweet time evolving. confused i mean, i know gaia said they'd evolve @ different times and some would take a LOOOONG time, but i thought they meant like, "internet long time", which is like, two weeks.

rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 am
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
aprilness

actually, quite a few of the original evolving items are still taking their sweet time evolving. confused i mean, i know gaia said they'd evolve @ different times and some would take a LOOOONG time, but i thought they meant like, "internet long time", which is like, two weeks.

rofl

same! like that dio-thing spore is taking aaaaaages. Im glad i didnt get a gen 1 one because i would have died of curiosity by now >.<  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:10 am
Iconised Ghost
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
aprilness

rofl

same! like that dio-thing spore is taking aaaaaages. Im glad i didnt get a gen 1 one because i would have died of curiosity by now >.<

i've got one...its killing me...

i just hate not knowing which ones to hang onto and which ones to sell, ya know? like, the biancamella! it was SO LAME in the beginning so i sold it! now its hella expensive cause all of a sudden it became badass!

wtf, yo? stressed  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games