Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I vanished Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a clue who I am?
  No, shut up, go away. (you get slapped)
  Yes I missed you, (you get a big hug.)
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:53 pm
Hardrive got too bad, it's been almost 14 months, yes I suck. Does anyone remember me? What have I missed? Tons.. I know.

PS when I said that JFK got me preggers it was to black mail him into helping fix my computer, too late for that now right? sweatdrop

I have a new build, beautiful beast she is. Intel E6750, Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L, 1gb of RAM (NO MORE 64mbs!!)... *tear*

I suck, I do, I'm sorry, I'll try to get a handle on what I've missed, post here if you have a nice summery. I vanished mid-september 2006, I think the 10th. I couldn't get to Gaia because my parent's think it's evil and I've been on thier comp. I've learned some about caomputer but over all they still hate me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:01 pm
Godess Ace?
JFM (wolfboy)?
um...
>.< It's been a year, over that...

No one? Not even just want the guild has been up to?  

Metalic_Noodles

iExstasy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:04 pm
Why are you wearing Nub Clothez? eek  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:08 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Hardrive got too bad, it's been almost 14 months, yes I suck. Does anyone remember me? What have I missed? Tons.. I know.

PS when I said that JFK got me preggers it was to black mail him into helping fix my computer, too late for that now right? sweatdrop

I have a new build, beautiful beast she is. Intel E6750, Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L, 1gb of RAM (NO MORE 64mbs!!)... *tear*

I suck, I do, I'm sorry, I'll try to get a handle on what I've missed, post here if you have a nice summery. I vanished mid-september 2006, I think the 10th. I couldn't get to Gaia because my parent's think it's evil and I've been on thier comp. I've learned some about caomputer but over all they still hate me.

Uber glomp!

I missed you. You probably don't remember me...

But, yeah. I got way richer, and way more items while you were away. Then i got hacked, like a month ago. Now I'm a newb again!

*kicks your old computer*

Hey, and remember. Satan rapes those who double post!  

Artanus

Nurse Miasma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:19 pm
I remember you xD You always carried your signature wing blanket xD This is one of my mules. The original account that you might remember is Soul_Reaver08  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:21 pm
Hey welcome back. Probably don't know who I am, but it's good to see ya back.  

Drift Boy

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:39 pm
You mean the flame stuff? Because early on I found a way to make them look nice, and even though this jacket wasn't my first choise, it was the best that was in the game that the time.

The blanket? ugg I had it on by chance when they chaged the mouths, I didn't want to lose my eyes, 14 moths later they havn't done anything and the event stole my awesomeness. So Now it's rampage time, but beofre that I figured I could finally change clothes, then I realized my bright and colorful outfit... well that and my 'formal' dress, I forgot the way they were suppost to look. sweatdrop

Satan... doesn't Sadam rape him? (South Park)

Don't kick my old computer, because my new computer in in the case(that's dented from a hammer being 'dropped on it').  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 pm
Metalic_Noodles
You mean the flame stuff? Because early on I found a way to make them look nice, and even though this jacket wasn't my first choise, it was the best that was in the game that the time.

The blanket? ugg I had it on by chance when they chaged the mouths, I didn't want to lose my eyes, 14 moths later they havn't done anything and the event stole my awesomeness. So Now it's rampage time, but beofre that I figured I could finally change clothes, then I realized my bright and colorful outfit... well that and my 'formal' dress, I forgot the way they were suppost to look. sweatdrop

Don't kick my old computer, because my new computer in in the case(that's dented from a hammer being 'dropped on it').

It's not rape when they both consent to it.  

Artanus

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:31 am
Artanus
Metalic_Noodles

It's not rape when they both consent to it.
Accaully there has been some BS going around that just because it's concented doesn't mean it's wanted, and that that is still rape, messed up right? Whoever came up with that is just asking for fake lawsuits from the people that destroy the state of your doctors from frivilous lawsuits...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:52 am
Guy's lol

Metal *hugs*

Good to see you back hun, remember not to double post XD

how are you now though?  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:48 pm
you wont remember me O= because i dont remember you xD i think i have been here 14 months so maybe when i joined you left D=  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:54 pm
*superomegaglomp* Wel-wel-wel-welcome back! xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:42 pm
Your name rings a bell ^.^ Welcome back 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:59 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Guy's lol

Metal *hugs*

Good to see you back hun, remember not to double post XD

how are you now though?

I feel... busy.

Got the human set, working one the vamp set and I think I have three full sets of trick-or-treat bags.
I have a feeling 14 months ago Dial-up worked better, towns are almost impossible, but I might just have forgotten how bad it was.

What have I missed here? Is there a little godess wolf runnning around?

I saw something about Gaia having vids now? crying SUX0RZ, Gaia is going to becomeone of the awesome sites that are a 'no dial-up club', Like you-tube, without the obviousness, or like Myspace, it loads in mear hours and it's IM is sure to kill you computer and the server you dialed into! >.>

Yep, still on dial-up, and the company we had sold out, then a month later that company sold out, so now we pay $18 a month for... I'm not quite sure what we're getting, it's not the net, that's for sure. the other day I couldn't get online until 7pm!!! crying That's rediculous. I think it's because thier servers can't handle all the companies they bought out, so they get paid and we get nothing. I'm tring to get my parents to switch but AOL still sucks, people and net zero look like AOL (at least Net Zero gives 10 hours free for people who can't buy any net and only need a little)... GRR

Sheer_Immortal
Your name rings a bell ^.^ Welcome back 3nodding
*tickleglomps*  

Metalic_Noodles

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:18 am
lol i know that feeling i have a vamp set, two human ones, working on another vamp one now and gosh i have sets of halloween items, gave one to mike though haha.

^_^ i use to be with aol many many years ago i am now with bt there brilliant we pay 29.99 a month for a 8 meg line and we barely have any problems unless in bath weather.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff