Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Why is the sky blue? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

><
  -+-+_=
View Results

iExstasy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:43 pm
Why is it blue. I have no idea, But it is.

HELP ME!!!!!! WHY IS THE SKY BLUE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:54 pm
Because I told the little b***h if it didn't I would kick its a**.
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

iExstasy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:14 pm
XD No Way!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:23 pm
Nofx_Penguin
XD No Way!!

Yeah, it's some where in the back of the Bible. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

iExstasy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:31 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Nofx_Penguin
XD No Way!!

Nice xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:34 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Nofx_Penguin
XD No Way!!

i think i've read that part! 3nodding it's Waaaay back there where jesus was preaching about the starwars movies to come being the cause of the apocolyptic era ^^  

HellKnight Azrael

x nin__blooo x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:55 pm
oh, i don know.
maybee cos papa gawd wanted it to?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:07 am
its something to do with atmospheric gases reflecting certain light >.< i think...

*asks google*
its because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. Yay for being (semi) right!  

Iconised Ghost

iExstasy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:10 am
Well i think a buch of smurfs are up there having a big a** party with out me crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:15 am
Yup correct ^_^ Hehe i know this from college smile

Put it this way when light enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atons which can be found in there. This then causes the colour with the shorter wavelengths to be scarred by the collition more. Violet and blue are the colours with the shortest wavelength so therefore that means that when we look at the sky it is blue/violet but out eyes are not as sensitive to violet as there are to blue so we then percieve the sky as being blue and not blue/violet.

biggrin  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

iExstasy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:20 am
Angelic_Highlights

Put it this way when light enters our atmosphere it collides with the oxygen and nitrogen atons which can be found in there. This then causes the colour with the shorter wavelengths to be scarred by the collition more. Violet and blue are the colours with the shortest wavelength so therefore that means that when we look at the sky it is blue/violet but out eyes are not as sensitive to violet as there are to blue so we then percieve the sky as being blue and not blue/violet.

biggrin
No. THERE HAVIN A BIG OLD PARTY WITH OUT USE!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:26 am
Nofx_Penguin
Angelic_Highlights

biggrin

What the smurfs? how dare they DX  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

iExstasy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:29 am
Angelic_Highlights
Nofx_Penguin
Angelic_Highlights

biggrin

I say we shoot a atom bomb up there stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:38 am
Nofx_Penguin
Angelic_Highlights
Nofx_Penguin
Angelic_Highlights

biggrin

A very big BOMB stare

A party without us, how dare they, we should put them in a blender twisted  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

iExstasy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:54 am
Angelic_Highlights
Nofx_Penguin
Angelic_Highlights
Nofx_Penguin
Angelic_Highlights

biggrin

A very big BOMB stare

A party without us, how dare they, we should put them in a blender twisted
Srry i was late, Am trying to learn this bass tab for Feel Good Inc.....BUT YA BLUE SLUSHIE!!!!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff