Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Water Shortages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we do something?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:50 pm
There has been alot in the news about the lack of water and the problems it is causing. There was an entire town in Tennesse that ran out of water. Can I get some thoughts about this problem?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:36 pm
there is the same amount of water on earth now as there has always been. We just need to move it around, fix global warming and save the world to get at it  

Iconised Ghost

Kity_liter45

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:39 pm
we need to get out of this universe.....stupid milky way....stupid insignificant humans damn i hate being human  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:35 pm
Well part of the problem is there are way too many people and not enough water and food for all of them.  

Toshiro_Li

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:45 am
Iconised Ghost
there is the same amount of water on earth now as there has always been. We just need to move it around, fix global warming and save the world to get at it
Global warming is not everything.... stare

There is alot more we need to do then just try to fix the warming of the earth.
And for the record that carbon dioxide is warming the earth is just theory and not everyone believes in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:04 pm
Thanks Than. Actually I didn't say global warming is everything, I just implied that it was part of the problem  

Iconised Ghost

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:41 pm
Well global warming is a part of it and its not a fact but there is evidence that it exists. More of the problem is that tere are too many people on the planet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:25 pm
The problem isn't just too many people, it's people using too much water and not making good use of it. If everyone saved water (didnt have so many long showers and baths and stuff) then there wouldn't be so much of a problem. Another thing they could do is collect rain water so that in an emergancy they have at least some water they can use.  

FireBroken

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:22 pm
Iconised Ghost
Thanks Than. Actually I didn't say global warming is everything, I just implied that it was part of the problem
Okay then. 3nodding
I´m just very tired of hearing "if we fix global warming everything will be okay" because the s**t is not true.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:30 am
Thanatos Phoenix
Iconised Ghost
Okay then. 3nodding
I´m just very tired of hearing "if we fix global warming everything will be okay" because the s**t is not true.

i get tired of it too. And the whole "its all humanity's fault!" thing. Prove its humanity's fault. Prove this would not have happened if we werent here. You cant. Phooey.  

Iconised Ghost

Extended Discussion!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff