Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
FSH FSH FSH... GASHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 pm
Interesting story:
SAKURA WEIGHTED. THE LITES ABOVE HIM BLINKED AND SPARKLED ABOUT IN THE AIR. THERE WAS A DEMON IN THE BASE. HE COULDN'T SEE HIM, BUT HAD EXPECTED HIM NOW, FOR YEARS. HIS WARNINGS TO MODERATORS KETAKE WAS NOT LISTENEND TOO AND NOW IT WAS TOO LATE. FAR TOO LATE FOR NOW ANYWAYS.

SAKURA WAS A MODERATOR FOR 14 YEARS. WHEN HE WAS YOUNG HE LOOKED UP AT THE GUILDS AND SAID "I WANT TO MOD THOSE GUILDS DADDY." DADDY SAID "NO, YOU WILL BE KILL BY DEMONS."

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN HE BELIEVED HIM. THEN AS HE GOT OLDERED, HE STOPPED. BUT NOW IN THE GUILD BASE OF THE FG4PG HE KNEW THERE WAS DEMON.

"THIS IS LANZER" THE RADIO CRACKERED. "YOU MUST BAN THE DEMONS" SO SAKURA GOTTED HIS PLASMAE RIFLE AND BLUE UP THE WALL.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" SAID THE DEMONS.
"I WILL SHOOT AT HIM" SAID THE HACKER DEMON, AND HE FIRED THE UNBANNHAMMER. SAKURA SWUNGED AT HIM, AND TRIED TO BLEW HIM UP.

BUT THEN THE GAIA CRASHED AND THEY WERE TRAPPED, AND NOT ABLE TO KILL.

"NO, I MUST KILL THE DEMON," HE SHOUTED.
THE RADIO EJACULATED "NO SAKURA, "IN SOVIET RUSSIA, THE DEMON MUST KILL YOU." AFTER THAT ONE LITTLE FIGHT, MY MOM GOT SCARED. SHE SAID "YOU'RE MOVING WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND YOUR UNCLE TO BEL-AIR."

MEANWHILE:
I'm back from my guild ban... sortof... being an ex-moderator it only makes sense that I should be able to decide my own punishment, right? So I killed all the guards and ripped my way in. The door wasn't locked so I let myself in. Just wondering how all you guys were doing. I had to return to liberate everyone from the aids... and stuff. Yeah, so that's where I've been the last like, 48 hours... Even though I never go on gaia Monday-Friday except late night, anyways. Too busy with schoolwork and s**t.

Anyways, I guess this topic needs and actual point to it, so here you go. I'm giving you some animu that isn't hentai/pronz (though I've got plenty of that, as well.)

Due to japanese faggotry, it must be read right-to-left. Except the words. Unless "krahs gniklaw" actually makes senses to you. In which case you might need to get your eyes checked.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

MEANWHILE:
What does everyone think of the new scouters in stores? VEGETA? VEGETA?

One of four warnings that led to my perma was for suggesting scouters. ******** bullshit. Despite the fact that I was calling everyone a f*****t in that thread. That had nothing to do with it, though. I'm quite positive the ban was for suggesting scouters. Gaia would never ban for a legitimate reason.

Discuss: All of the above.
IN B4: TL;DR.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:02 pm
TL;DR.  

Pirate-Wolfe

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:05 pm
Lol, looks like a shark screwed a cricket to get that foul thing. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:06 pm
I'm slightly disturbed by that comic. o.< But yes, I like the Vegeta scouters but I'm sure we'll see many of him in the arenas soon enough... Bleh.  

- S i r - D e m i -

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:10 pm
TheBlueWarrior

That'd be one damn big cricket.

What weird sex. >.<

Must... see... it...

I'm gonna call rule /34/ on landsharks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:27 pm
I thought that was a spider carrying a shark.

My bad.  

Crimson Sonata

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:47 pm
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior

What weird sex. >.<

Must... see... it...

LOL, Trevor that makes me worry about you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:48 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior

What weird sex. >.<

Must... see... it...

Worry not what you can do for the demon.
Worry about what the demon can do to you. talk2hand  

Awiergan Resurrection

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:51 pm
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior
Xwiergan
TheBlueWarrior

What weird sex. >.<

Must... see... it...

Worry not what you can do for the demon.
Worry about what the demon can do to you. talk2hand

Ok that just makes me want to sleep with a bible. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:37 am
lmao YTou guys are still awsome, but I feel like I'm missing stuff, like what the other 3 offences were, what's the item n the shops you are talking about? What's with the horrendece grammer in the frist part? Why were you demodded from the guild? Why does RL suck?

And WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE GUILD FROM SEPT 10, 2006, until now?!!?!?!?  

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Resurrection

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:18 am
Metalic_Noodles
lmao YTou guys are still awsome, but I feel like I'm missing stuff, like what the other 3 offences were, what's the item n the shops you are talking about? What's with the horrendece grammer in the frist part? Why were you demodded from the guild? Why does RL suck?

Simple answer: My permaban was for trolling. I was demodded from the guild for being inactive. I was banned from the guild for the last 2 days for posting "inappropriate material."

The item we're talking about is the eye piece, now available at Crate And Apparel. And it's spelled "horrendous grammar." My opening paragraph is a parody of a doom fanfic that was very poorly written.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:39 am
Xwiergan
Metalic_Noodles

Simple answer: My permaban was for trolling. I was demodded from the guild for being inactive. I was banned from the guild for the last 2 days for posting "inappropriate material."

The item we're talking about is the eye piece, now available at Crate And Apparel. And it's spelled "horrendous grammar." My opening paragraph is a parody of a doom fanfic that was very poorly written.

Trev please do not bring up that from here, DMS do not need to know.

Ok weird weird comic  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

- S i r - D e m i -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:15 am
I'd say it was an experiment of Dr. Entropy.. >.> It'd seem like something he would produce in a dark room with little coherence as to what was going on at the moment and made... DUN DUN DUN! SHARK-SPIDER THING! Some how it broke out and attacked innocent Japanese people... but what they were doing before hand, was it innocent? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:02 am
erm... wow D:  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:15 am
Are the omnimods watching everything you do or something??

This is what I think of the scouters:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas