Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I AM CURSED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*cough cough*
  Germy Gold!
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:04 am
lol, not really, but this is quite something.

Ok, so the other day I was chatting on Ace's art shop thread, and we were talking about Friday. I was saying how I hate Fridays. I don't know why, but I do. sweatdrop

So I go to school on Thursday, and I start shaking, and feeling really hot, and my throat hurt. I get picked up from school, and go watch TV and talk to my other Gaian friends. I go to bed feeling fine, and thinking I am going back to school on Friday (today). In the middle of the night, I am shaking again, and I can't breath. My mouth is all dry and sticky. I wake up with a headache, so I go to get some Advil. I about collapse with dizziness.

So here I am on this cursed Friday, with a fever of 101.7, about to fall over, and a sore throat.

Discuss:
How much it sucks to be sick
Your Friday
Ace's Art wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:17 am
Mmm... I know where you're coming from. The last time I was seriously ill was on January 2007. My throat hurt so much I honestly thought I was going to die. I've never had my temperature taken with a thermometer that measures in fahrenheits, but if you were to convert 39.5 into fahrenheit it's about 103. Worse thing was it happened in the middle of the New Years holiday, so none of pharmacies were open and the docter's offices were closed. I never hated orange juice and oh-mi-ja tea in my whole entire life. Thankfully, I was home during the holidays.

::EDIT::
As for my Friday, it wasn't too bad I guess... if you decided that "uneventful" counts as a normal day.  

Alienor Kaze

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:25 am
Yeah, in February I was so sick with the flu, and I missed my uncle's wedding.

My Fridays always suck. scream  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:28 am
Aww... Maybe you ought to find a way to cheer yourself up, by doing something you enjoy. If this will make you feel better: for some odd reason, Sundays seem to hate my guts. sweatdrop  

Alienor Kaze

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:40 am
It does suck to be sick.
I don't care if it gets me out of school!
My mom would be suspicious if I wake up sick and then go and play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. xP
But look on the bright side.
You can spend the day with us! ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:47 am
FangzV
It does suck to be sick.
My mom would be suspicious if I wake up sick and then go and play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. xP

Haha... thinking optimistically is the key to life (though I'm not the most optimistic person in the world). I remembered I enjoyed being sick as a kid, though. "Yay! No more mean racist kids! biggrin " Funny how some people change over time.  

Alienor Kaze

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:54 am
kaze no sakura
FangzV
It does suck to be sick.

Haha... thinking optimistically is the key to life (though I'm not the most optimistic person in the world). I remembered I enjoyed being sick as a kid, though. "Yay! No more mean racist kids! biggrin " Funny how some people change over time.

Thanks to "Yay! Nor more mean racist kids! biggrin " I just had a thought!Alert the presses.
If I was sick, I wouldn't have to put up with the idiots in my Spainish and English classes! YES! Being sick would be a joy. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:20 am
FangzV
kaze no sakura
FangzV
It does suck to be sick.

Thanks to "Yay! Nor more mean racist kids! biggrin " I just had a thought!Alert the presses.
If I was sick, I wouldn't have to put up with the idiots in my Spainish and English classes! YES! Being sick would be a joy. ^.^

When I was attending high school, I had to deal with it as most of the people were of a single race. Well, I did technically fall into their category, but I just didn't look like one of them.

Then again, I have a weak body and I value my life, so being sick isn't exactly a joy for me. ^_~  

Alienor Kaze

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:24 am
FangzV
It does suck to be sick.

Yay! A day spent with my FGfPGs family. *giant hug*

My fever has gone down, and I just ate some pie. sweatdrop I am watching the Scooby-Doo marathon. I am sad though because I am missing Art class today. We were going to work on Self-Portraits.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:51 am
Midori Hayashi
FangzV
It does suck to be sick.

Yay! A day spent with my FGfPGs family. *giant hug*

My fever has gone down, and I just ate some pie. sweatdrop I am watching the Scooby-Doo marathon. I am sad though because I am missing Art class today. We were going to work on Self-Portraits.

I miss school today regardless. We don't HAVE school today or yesterday. ^^ Today we are buddies! : D  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:51 am
Oh crikey love!!!

Get a cold pad on your head it will ease it a little, rest in bed and get a cooling shower to make yourselve feel better, i hope you get better love!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:57 am
Angelic_Highlights
Oh crikey love!!!

Get a cold pad on your head it will ease it a little, rest in bed and get a cooling shower to make yourselve feel better, i hope you get better love!!

Thanks!
I am not one to rest in bed though, too hyper. I am wrapped up in a huge fluffy blanket on the couch, with my dog at my feet, and the laptop in my lap. This is as close as it gets to 'bed rest'. wink  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:11 am
Angelic_Highlights
Oh crikey love!!!

Everytime I see you.
A diffrent accent. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:21 pm
since its saturday here, can i discuss my saturday? xd I had my german final exam this morning, it was tricksy precious. But now all my exams are over, I have finished my degree (as long as i passed everything this semester) and am on holiday until march ^_^ hasnt hit me yet

I loved fridays because i had them off uni so i could catch up on what i needed to do, see people, work etc. It was nice having 3 day weekends all year mrgreen the days i hate are monday and sunday- sunday you know that you have the whole week coming up and monday because you've hardly started and you're already tired

But now it doesnt matter, because everyday is a holiday mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:40 pm
FangzV
Angelic_Highlights
Oh crikey love!!!

Everytime I see you.
A diffrent accent. xD

HAHAHAHAHA!

Tell me about it!!! I swear that when i am posting or talking on msn you guy's change my manner of speaking all the time ^_^

Hehe i know what you mean though mid i am coming down with flu just got that damn ache feeling so am wrapped in my pjs and a quilt at the moment, typing and watching anime and kait is asleep beside me ^_^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff