Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Creative Writing/Homework Help
Narrative or Book Ideas!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the ideas?
  Yes!
  No way!
View Results

Rellikka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:13 am
A 14 year old boy with his brother find a secret passage to a world that was once forgotten. When they are visitig this mysterious land, they meet dwarves, elfs, ride dragons, phoenix, and gryphons! But there was a catch to keep this mysterious land going. They had to find the benevolent garden. What will become of the two boys? Is the eldest one going to betray his bother to save the land? Will he save the land? The world may never know.

Adding More Soon ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:09 am
Heres one: this guy has some wierd ability that every soltice, he apperence, attitude, and personality changes, so its like hes someone new, but his name is still the same. it had started happening when he turn 14, and you can imagine what he had to go through. every soltice is someone completely new, and he has to adapt to live with it somehow.

Good? yes...no?  

yogaman

Rellikka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:10 am
Nither =3 Fantastic  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:14 pm
yay! i put part of another of my storys in a thread. if you see it, please read it.  

yogaman

MysticBlackWolf14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 pm
here's a good one, I haven't made it up or anything, but it's a good story idea: one girl has a wish, a very magical and special wish that could make the world a different place and a different time. The girl had special powers that if anyone discovered them, they'd use her to destroy the world. Her wish, can't be spoken aloud because if she makes that wish, her world will turn upside down, and the world won't be the same as it used to be.

how does that sound?  
Creative Writing/Homework Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff